- 21years of SDLC experience in managing, planning, design, development, testing and maintenance.
- 15 years of experience as Release Manager/Change Manager/Support Manager/Program Manager, in waterfall & Agile methodologies partnering with internal and external customers to develop world class technology solutions that enable business operations.
- Experience in varied business verticals - Health Care, Clinical research, Financial, Telecommunication, Banking industries.
- 9 years of experience in implementing Agile methodology by working in various roles including Agile Project Manager, Product Owner, Scrum Master.
- 8 years of exclusive experience in coordinating sales/marketing, engineering, test, support teams of Health care applications.
- Recognized and trusted with a “get it done on time” attitude, while establishing and maintaining strong relationships with senior business stakeholders.
- Project /Program / Service Management
- Vendor Management
- Delivering Infra Services / Solutions
- IT Tools and Process Implementation
- PMP, CSPO, CSM, ITIL, ISTQB certified
- Managing scope, schedule, cost, P & L
- Leading/Coordinating global cross-functional teams of engineering, sales, test, support, delivery
- Hands on using Project management, Service Management, testing, reporting tools
Languages: Java2.0, Java1.1, C++, C, Perl, Ada, Cobol, Prolog, SQL, PL/SQL
GUI: AWT, Java Swing
Distributed Computing: RMI, CORBA, EJB
Development Tools: VisualAge, JBuilder3.0, VisualCafe, Visibroker, VJ++, WSADRAD, Eclipse, Confidential Blueworks Live
Application Servers: IIS, WebLogic6.0, WebSphere3.5, WAS5.0, WAS5.1.1, WAS6.0
Databases & Tools: DB2, Oracle, MS-Access, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008CloudScape, JDBC, ODBC, OData, LotusNotes, PL/SQL, Acqua Data Studio, Facets, ServiceNow, CTMS, BigData, NoSQL
Protocols/Standards: LDAP, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, ITIL
Security system: Tivoli Access Manager, WebSeal
Testing Tools: JUnit, JTest, XDE Tester, Silk Central Test Manager, SilkTestWinRunner, LoadRunner, TestDirector, CMVC, WinCVS, RQMJAWS11.0, TIMS, RFT, Snagit, JProbe Profiler, QTP
Agile stack: Scrum, SAFe, Jira, CA Agile Central (Rally), Crucible, FishEye
Version Control & Bug tracking tools: Visual source safe, Continuous, WinCVS, CMVC, RQM, SVNTFS
Virtual Software, Imaging, cloud services: VMWare Work station, VMWare ESX server, VMWare PlayerVMWare Converter, Norton Ghost, AWS, Rackspace
Remote access: Remote Desktop, VNC, SSH
Operating Systems: SCO UNIX, AIX, HP UNIX, RHL, Suse Linux, United LinuxOS400, Sun Solaris, Windows-NT, Windows (all versions)Windows XP, Windows 10
Microsoft tools: MS Office 365 suite, Visio, MS Project Professional, Project Server 2010, SharePoint 2010, TFS, Active Directory
Agile Project Manager
- 18 cross functional resources.
- Played the role of Scrum Master and partial role of Product Owner in prioritizing requirements.
- Prioritizing backlog, sprint/release planning, continuous integration
- Organizing Agile ceremonies.
- Responsible to work with cross-functional (co-located, geographically distributed) teams of sales and marketing, project management, engineering, QA, UAT.
- Managed the product life cycle of several applications, like, Quintiles Resource and Portfolio Management Solution, Health Technology Assessment Accelerator, Competitive Intelligence Mart, Eagle, CSO Metrics, Integrated Multi Channel Engagement.
- Developed project plans, created Capital Appropriation Requests, budget reports, project road maps with mile stones for higher up presentations, project status reports, organizing weekly meetings with Business, Dev, Test, Support teams.
- Responsible for facilitating meetings and communicating to external vendors(implementation team) periodically on the dev build status and readiness for the planned monthly/quarterly releases and report the same to higher ups.
- Planned releases for all the applications and the release roadmap presented to all the stakeholders in the status meetings.
- Responsible for making sure all the change/release activities (raising change requests, getting it approved, coordinating with all the responsible integrated teams of CR, CR implementation tracking, CR testing, executing the build steps in UAT, rolling the CR to production, rollback in production if the build fails, communicating build status to stake holders) were aligned and executed successfully.
- Coordinated performance/load testing of the build, before rolling into production.
- Responsible for sending the status updates of the release to stakeholders.
- Managed the support team, by implementing the ITIL, Change/Release Management practices, using ServiceNow tool.
- Seamlessly worked with cross-functional (co-located, geographically distributed) teams of project management, engineering, QA, UAT and Customer Support.
- Risk management integrated at every weekly meeting to find unknown’s.
- Offshore customer support team setup, training and management.
- Served as Service Owner for several home grown in-house and off the shelf applications ranging from 300-5000+ strong clinical project management staff for the respective applications.
- Responsible and accountable for release planning and production migration.
- Lead crucial database migrations, coordinating with several internal application teams.
- Responsible for maintaining (OS patches, application server upgrades) all the servers that are on premise.
- Resolved performance issues on Project server by implementing Inheritance.
- Instrumental in vendor selection for multichannel contact center. Submitted differential analysis on Five9, Genesys, Confidential, Avaya products.
- Implemented Virtual Contact Center software, Five9, for quintiles help desk and IME applications.
- Responsible for quarterly SOX audit. Trained Support team to handle quarterly SOX audits successfully.
PM / Test Lead for Confidential
- Responsible for test status weekly presentations to higher-ups.
- Created test plans for the TPL module.
- Created test cases and execution records for TPL functionality and interfacing module’s functionality.
- Reviewed the test cases created by the testers.
- Created aggregated time estimates for all the sub-categories(suites) of the TPL test cases.
- Responsible to track the actual test case creation time with the planned time and report the variances to the test manager.
- Created test case execution template in excel for reporting purposes.
- Responsible for distributing the test execution load to the testers based on their expertise level.
- Created weekly test execution status reports and presented the same to test manager.
- Facilitated weekly meetings with development team to discuss and prioritize/escalate the defects fixes.
- Created SQL queries for backend testing.
- Short listed the test cases, which are candid for automation.
- Part of interview panel to recruit best of the breed testers.
- Performed knowledge transfer to the new recruits and brought them up to speed in record time.
- Show cased and demoed the TPL functionality to the users so that they get a better idea for their UAT testing.
- Coordinated with UAT team and implementation team to get the defects fixed, which are found in UAT.
- Working knowledge of CURAM case management system.
PM / Test Lead
Project Manager/Dev Lead