- Over 15 Years of IT project management and Business Analyst experience in Retail and Supply Chain Management.
- Extensive working experience executing all phases of Project defined by PMI using MS project & other tool and technics. Experience creating Project proposal for a large projects.
- Expertise in Planning, Executing and Managing Budget, Resource, Schedule, Scope, Risk and Exceptions on large scale multiple IT projects.
- Excellent Business Process, System Integration and Functional knowledge in Omni channel Retail & Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Management, Manufacturing and Inventory Management
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Optimizing Confidential, Logistics and Transportation, Inventory & Cost Management, Manufacturing Process Improvement, Supporting and enhancing Confidential (Point of Sale systems) & Ecommerce system in Retail Domain.
- Excellent Analytical and Lateral thinking skills and working experience with SAP.
Technical Expertise: Oracle, SQL Server, PL / SQL, Oracle Forms 6i, Visual Basic 6.0, MS Office Products, HP ALM
Functional Expertise: Project Management, WBS (Work Breakdown Structure), Project charter, Project Proposal, Change Management. Omni Channel Retail Operations ( Confidential, Web, App, Brick & Mortar), Retail Merchandise & Assortment Planning, Ecommerce Order Processing, Supply Chain Management, Confidential (Order to Cash) & P2P (Procure to Pay) Cycle, SCOR Model, Logistics Optimization (3PL, TL, TMS and MIT), Demand planning, Predictive Forecasting, INCOTERMS, Inventory Management (Procure, Replenishment Models, WIP, Finish goods), Production Planning, Engineering Ergonomics, MRP, BOM, WM (Warehouse Management) and S&OP.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
- Manage Supply Chain Retail foundation project, includes multiple system integrations & business processes changes.
- Prepare and Manage detailed project plan for data integration between Legacy system and new Confidential Edwards.
- Manage all change requests from the Stakeholder and SME and maintain all project documents on SharePoint.
- Manage Confidential portal to update and enhance new functionality to create and manage various types of supplier and supplier contract and identify attributes to be integrated with other systems.
- Prepare process flow diagram to manage inventory and Replenishment order flow between MIPS, JDE US instance, DMS (WMS system), 3PL warehouse (FTZ in china) and JDE China instance for stores in china.
Confidential, Waukegan, IL
- Worked as PM / Sr. Analyst in Confidential Supply Chain Planning & Execution System. Involved in various projects starting from project proposal till go live and hyper care.
- Prepare project proposals which include efforts required from each resource team, estimated budget and project timeline for major milestones. Prepare and manage project plan upon approval of project proposals.
- Participate and Perform in various SDLC phase of integrating multiple projects & systems (Sales Forecast feeds from various affiliates to the Planning System, Product hierarchy, Net sales & profit related confidential data feed to the financial system)
- Work with SAP team to build an interface to pull the inventory details (Quantity and US $$ value) for all plants and warehouses across the world, further integrate the data with RMS tool to track inventory for all locations and provide risk assessment to the company if any of the location gets impacted by natural disaster or human unrest.
- Prepare WBS (work breakdown structure) and assign tasks to each division and set timeline to complete the configuration and set up for 3PL warehouse.
Confidential, Fort Myers, FL
- Manage multiple projects on various divisions and worked with PMO office to standardize various templates.
- Manage Business Portal integration with SAP system project and prepare project Plan for the same.
- Manage Various BA who worked on multiple enhancements on existing ERP system.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Worked as a Supply Chain Solution Manager to provide solution and streamline B2C (Drop ship & Buy/Sell) business model at Confidential resulting in $150M of savings.
- Provide and Implement Business logic for various Drop ship model (Items Vs supplier) and manage EDI integration with various suppliers for B2C order Cycle.
- Prepare Project Charter, Project Plan and conduct kick off meetings for various quarterly release of the project.
Confidential, Downers Grove, IL
Supply Chain Consultant
- Worked as a Project Manager on Confidential Project and single handedly manage data synchronization project. Coordinate with business cross functional team and manage a technical team of 12 people using agile environment.
- Using MS Visio prepare Business case scenario for each stage of procurement life cycle and define inventory calculation logic, further use the same data to synchronize DC and restaurant inventory and open PO’s.
Confidential, Portland, ME
Sr. Retail Consultant
- Worked as a Sr. Consultant on various retail operations and manage various projects like Managing level - II Confidential support team, Integrate ASN’s between ERP system and Epicor Confidential system, Implement Client telling application on iPad and integrate it with Confidential system.
- Manage Project Plan and budget for the same.
Confidential, Monticello, NY
- Manage and execute Confidential system upgrade and implement project at retail stores using MS Project MS Visio.
- Define business process rules to implement Confidential and Suggested Stock transfer functionality for streamline Confidential process and Inventory Management saved 40% on annual cost.
Confidential, Bristol, PA
IT Project Manager
- Prepare and Manage project plan for Confidential system and integrate with store Confidential system.
- Worked on designing and implementing Confidential system for small retail franchise stores.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, database design, testing, Implementation, reporting and data integration between various systems.