- Serve as the liaison between Alorica technology teams and Client technology teams for all day - to-day IT needs. Act as subject matter expert on client infrastructure, applications, connectivity, and process.
- Thoroughly evaluate client requests based on current environment and capabilities associated with solution offerings to ensure that internal support staff can develop and execute effectively the expected outcome.
- Facilitate client facing IT communications during outages (provide updates, ETR, and communication via client bridge). Serve as a client advocate ensuring quality and delivery of service for IT initiatives.
- Continuously monitor tasks and project assignments in progress, ensuring project schedules are being met and schedule changes are addressed and communicated by established deadlines.
- Partner with internal teams to mitigate deficiencies that pose a financial or business risk. .
- Establish and maintain an excellent working relationship with assigned client(s) and client representatives, continuously striving to improve the level of overall service.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to evaluate the client's business objectives and compare them to solution offerings ensuring the client is maximizing the services provided.
Senior IT Project Manager
- Customer-focused and technically-oriented IT professional with solid experience in program/project management and with large enterprise IT portfolios within multi-national companies.
- Leader in motivating, managing and driving cross-functional teams to deliver critical, multiphase programs and projects.
- Problem solver with ability to use creativity, tact and diplomacy to find common ground and achieve win-win outcomes at all organizational levels. Unwavering commitment to raising the bar and exceeding expectations.
Confidential, Pontiac, MI
- Provided team with training, tools, processes and procedures, enabling successful execution of implementation plans for hardware transformations and software upgrades across 5 different technologies and 13 different platforms globally accelerating deployment processes by 35%.
- Proactively identified scheduling issues, made recommendations for continuous improvement opportunities, obtained consensus and deployed viable recovery plans which allowed the team to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Established direction, set priorities and recommended strategies that enabled the team to consistently deliver winning solutions through adversity with scarce resources, and complex logistical considerations. Lead, trained, coached, motivated and mentored a team of 5 project managers and collaborated with a team of 13 leveraged engineers to continuously make improvements across the business that reduced rework by 35% and saved 1.2 million annually.
- Developed schedules and project plans to ensure timely completion to the project deadlines, including identification of scope changes, critical path items, and dependencies.
- Prepared detailed work breakdown structures (WBS) and instilled shared accountability for achieving project milestones.
- Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business and financial insight to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
- Leverage best practices, techniques, and tools for project planning, execution, project management, ongoing milestone/deliverable tracking, communication, and key performance metrics.
- Managed a variety of projects within a manufacturing environment.
- Lead project team of technical and operational resources to deploy hardware and software to 80,000 end users.
- Coordinated and managed third party vendors, internal project team, and GM Information Technology project managers to the successful completion of projects Resolved numerous project issues including staffing shortages, tactical matters, scope creep and divergent business and user needs.