Two plus years of research and professional experience in Development and Analytics, extracting and analyzing of different sets of data to generate valuable information from raw data. Experienced process selection, designing and testing strategies to generate reports after visualizing and analyzing various trends in data. Industrial learning experiences in statistical data collection, statistical process control, and implementing the algorithms in a system. A professional, self - motivated, highly organized and detailed oriented engineer with proven ability to meet deadlines. Seeking a position that specializes in MIS and Application development utilizing problem-solving, communication and leadership skills.Available immediately.
RELEVANT SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
- Confidential SQL
- Confidential Access
- XL Miner
- Database Designing
- Confidential Project
- Confidential Visio
- Confidential Office.
IT Project Analyst
Confidential, Troy MI
- Responsible for managing cloud based project management software (Mavenlink) to monitor SAP HCM projects.
- Enhanced project performance by managing operational efficiencies and project deliverables.
- Reduced project lags by supporting internal team and client activities on strategic data analysis.
- Generated data and financial analysis report by integrating data from Salesforce and Good Data, a Multi-Dimensional Query Language (MAQL), in order to identify business needs, issues or gaps.
- Developed a data model across different cloud applications for setting regular management report process.
- Managed timesheet procedure to decrease the variance in hour worked and billable time to the client.
Data Mining Framework to Analyze
- Extracted the dataset of road accidents took place in the year of 2013-201 4
- Cleaned and validated the data set for regression and Naïve Bayes analysis using XL Miner and QlikView tool to find out the probability value and R.
- Developed a dashboards and a geographical map using QlikView tool displaying the regions which are shows high accident probability and also the severity of the accident.
Graduate Research Assistant|
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Collected raw data from different departments and stored in Confidential Access for solving structured query.
- Examined big survey data to uncover hidden correlations and helped organization in taking better decisions.
- Work involving parse data selection and testing, destructive and nondestructive evaluation, data interpretation and data analysis using XL Miner tool.
- Assisting with grading and other critical responsibilities for MIS Coursework.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Objective of this project is to design a database to computerize the maintenance of the patient details and billing department using Confidential Access for designing
- In proposed system the admin can insert, delete and modify patient records as per requirements
- It has various modules to maintain the system such as administrator, inpatient, outpatient and billing module
- Project was helpful in enhancing hospital services quickly and efficiently by 74%