SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Confidential (17) years of experience with the ability to identify and leverage technology solutions to create a competitive advantage for clients in the United States and abroad. Innovative and results - driven leader focused on achieving exceptional outcomes in competitive environments that require cycles of learning and improvement.
- Experienced in driving product and process improvements while building relationships with lines of business.
- Develops an effective combination of industry best practices and a teamwork-based culture. A solid, diverse technical background with direct hands-on experience.
- Driven to partner Information Technology with business needs, in order to formulate and accomplish organizational initiatives.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE
- Business Process Management and Design
- Communication and Presentations
- Team Formulation and Engagement
- Technology Alignment to Business Priorities
Senior Managing Consultant
- Facilitate and manage business process design and change sessions for Fortune 500 and seven (7) large-scale foreign customers in the telecommunications, media & entertainment, and utilities industries.
- Collaborate with business and technology client sponsors to design Customer Relationship Management (CRM), ICM (Incentive Compensation Management), PRM (Partner Relationship Management), and SFA (Sales Force Automation) solutions in multi-lingual and multi-cultural environments, for user bases exceeding 1,000 system users.
- Produce business process design documents, that include business workflow diagrams and actor-system interaction diagrams that were presented to business and IT client sponsors. This included translating and interpreting native language documents to English.
- Collaborate with technical and IT teams to understand impact of the Customer Relationship Management solution to the complex ordering, provisioning, trouble ticketing, and field service support systems.
- Develop product catalogs for telecommunications clients, which included complex fixed-line and mobile rated products and services. Products included voice, text and data services as well as custom offerings such as Friends & Family discount rating and preferred business partner discounting.
- Adept at working in traditional and non-traditional SDLC delivery projects (waterfall, Agile). Four (4) years experience with Agile delivery model including the development and validation with client on Epics, User Stories, Sprints, Backlog, and identification of Product Owners.
- Work extensively overseas for ten (10) years on client engagements in Denmark, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia and Egypt, supporting the largest telecommunications and media & entertainment companies in the respective countries.
- Produced from concept, analysis, design, build and test an end-to-end Salesforce.com solution for a large US-based utility company that served business and consumer customers. The solution was used to request and track the order of gas and electric services and was deployed to in-house Customer Service Representatives as well as exposed online for customer use.
- Assist as a liaison between business process design teams and offshore technology development resources in India, Egypt, and Slovakia to align business process requirements with technology capabilities.
- Onshore development manager for three (3) projects, coordinating the efforts of 25-30 offshore development resources to ensure consistent delivery of technology solutions that met business needs. Role required extensive travel to India and Slovakia.
- Lead Developer in the analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation phases of a Siebel CRM implementation for a large US-based company that provides commercial data, analytics and insights for business.
- Acknowledged by offshore development leads in India for developing a development template that better translated the design document produced for business acceptance, focusing more closely on the development specifics. This led to an increase in efficiency and a reduction in the number of development review sessions.
- Support Fortune 500 telecommunications companies in the delivery of technology solutions to meet business needs in roles including project manager, business process analyst, lead developer and test manager.
- Conduct business process design and technology adoption sessions with key business and technology managers that supported over 3,000 system users.
- Design and development lead for 10 resources to deliver a Siebel Customer Relationship Management system to large telecommunications and media & entertainment company based in Colorado.
- Lead tester for a custom, telecommunication software package that was delivered to over 10,000 technicians in California, Texas, and Oklahoma, which provided the ability to perform mobile line quality tests via laptop as opposed to having to physically connect to a switch box to test.
- Lead designer for a Siebel-based CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) solution distributed in Texas and Colorado to 1,500 users to support a large telecommunications company with their call center support operations. The solution included an integrated telephony library for Siebel as well as the integration and interface for a Cisco-based “soft-phone” solution
- Developer for custom PERL-based automated data exchange system that supported large ILEC (Incumbent Local Exchange Carrier) and CLEC (Competitive Local Exchange Exchange) telecommunications clients in the US. Data exchange system processed over 10,000 transactions per day.
Lean Manufacturing Process Consultant
- Responsible for coordinating new effort with ten (10) hardware suppliers to reduce warehouse inventory based on a “lean” manufacturing model.
- Worked with SAP developers to utilize and test the first Kanban SAP module implemented for a manufacturing company in the United States.
- Conducted a “show and tell” session with Intel Corporation to explain the advantages and drawbacks of the Kanban SAP module