- 20 years of experience in Construction/Project Management and Project Control since 1993.
- Long experience of developing and reviewing CPM Baseline Schedules, Schedule Update, Time extension request and analysis, Impact and accelerated schedules.
- Has good experience of developing and reviewing Resource and Cost loaded Schedules.
- Field technical experience with most types of projects such as Schools, Commercials, Residential, Towers, Highways, Airports, Railroads and Infrastructure Works
- .Strong skills of using Primavera Project Planner P3, P6, SureTrak, MS Project, Digger and SAPro (by Ron Winter Consul.) as a tools for scheduling, and Expedition or Contract Manager CM13 by Oracle.
- Capable in using the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and MS Visio).
- Good experience in the quantity surveying and estimating using screen take - off and Excel sheets.
- Capable of using Earned Value Management calculating all Variances and Indices.
- Has good knowledge doing Risk Register and Risk Analysis with few experience of Pertmaster.
- Has recent experience of managing projects during design and procurement phase
- Fluent in both Arabic and English Languages.
Construction Manager / Senior PlannerResponsibilities:
- Duties as a client’s representative for all above projects are to make sure that the project is on-time, with budget and quality. I am also involved of reviewing contractor’s schedule and time extension requests. Providing analysis and recommendation to the project manager and the Engineer.
- Projects of Construction of the Red Line (Coastal Line) runs for about 25 miles with 18 stations from Wakra in the south to Lusail in ;the North.
- Duty is helping the consultant reviewing Contractor’s “Cost loaded” Baseline schedule and schedule monthly updates. The duty includes 2 reviews of TIA that was submitted by the Contractor due to the changes orders and access interruptions.
Confidential, Mercerville, NJ
- Collecting information by communicating with several PMs and agencies that have contribution to the schedule.
- Attending meetings with the clients.
- Generating reports and submittals to the federal and state agencies such as USDOT and NJDOT.
- Assisting of developing project control system and link it to Primavera data base.
- Review of Contractors’ Baseline schedules and Schedule updates for several school projects in Bronx/Queens, NYC such as Metropolitan and Mott Haven new schools. The duty also includes review Impacted Schedules, Recovery Schedules and Time Impact Analysis (TIA), using Primavera P3, P6, SureTrak, MS Project and Digger.
- Duties include site visits, meeting attendance, correspondences and recommendation to project officers and senior project officer for any schedule issue.
- Also involved in review and modify the contract’s part that is related to the scheduling and time management.
- The duty was also including cost estimate for any acceleration schedule and risk analysis (using PertMaster) to provide an objective view of required contingency to account for cost and schedule uncertainty .
Scheduler / Estimator
- Responsible for the review and analysis of capital project baseline schedules and schedule updates for various schools. The nature of projects could be for new school buildings such as three prototype middle schools PP1, MM1 and UU1, The effort included the review of the original project baseline schedule and its compliance with contract documents and scheduling logic, review and analysis of consequent schedule updates and monitoring project progress by site physical observation and project documents reviewing. Also assisting in the review of claims for time extensions and making recommendations to the clients.
- The duties included maintenance of the project schedule update system and the development of the project schedule update audit process.
- Operational support to the periodic update, reporting and maintenance/audit of the District’s project schedules. In additional implementation of various retrofits to the project scheduling system, developing the methodology, documenting the implementation process. Duties also were attending meeting with project managers to discuss any delay and how to recover it. The duty also included cost estimate and load it to the schedule.
- Monitoring project progress through construction field verification, analyzing project progress through review of schedule submittals and providing the owner with his recommendation regarding schedule accuracy and compliance with contractual requirements. Duties were including site visits and meeting attending to discuss the schedule issue and the time extension request by the GC
Construction Manager / Project PlannerResponsibilities:
- Construction of 2 towers of 26 stories, Post-Tensioning and hollow core slabs system, with all infrastructure work and finishing work, the responsibility was including infrastructure, Landscaping and road and walkways works. Managing team of engineers, foremen, skilled and unskilled labour to execute the work in the field and also coordinating with the client. A/E and the agencies.
- Qatar Petroleum Central Offices Project, Mseaeed, Qatar, $38 million
- Construction of 4 Towers, 60-meter height, Tower Cranes erection, Piles work, Earth works, Scaffolding design and erection, Post-tensioning work, Curtain wall, External Work, Electrical Substation and Pumps roams, Also was involved in coordinating with Mseaeed’s municipality office.
- Infrastructure Execution, Road works, Car parking, Earthwork of 300,000 m2 Levelling. Project scheduling.
- Construction of 15 Bachelor Senior Staff Bungalows with their services and Infrastructure, Site Management, Shop Drawing Preparing. Project scheduling and estimating.
- Construction of 20 Bachelor and 14 married Senior Staff Bungalows with their services and Infrastructure, Site Management, Shop Drawing Preparing. Project scheduling and estimating.
- Teaching the civil engineering principles with laboratory work, soil, concrete and asphalt testing, Modeling, and Construction Management