- Seasoned Warehouse and Production Supervisor with over 18 years of area management experience in inventory, packaging, production, quality, safety, security, and cost control for large packaging companies in the entertainment, automotive, and retail food industries.
- Demonstrate hands - on management style in the development and implementation of strategic plans to ensure company growth. Proven track record on managing multiple assignments effectively while meeting tight schedules and production demands.
- Demonstrate success in streamlining existing operations, turning around unprofitable function, and envisioning new concepts for future needs.
- Core strengths in improving and enforcing processes and work procedures in support of continuous improvement programs. ISO/QS9001 certified, along with knowledge in TS16949, ISO-14001, and OHSAS18001 quality system.
- Excellent interpersonal skills collaborate with multiple customer teams to identify and remedy quality issues.
- Experienced in all aspects of production including, inventory management, quality improvements, safety programs, scheduling, and maintenance. Well-versed in Root Cause Failure Analysis Investigations, 5S, LMS, forklift operations, and problem-solving techniques.
Confidential, Mile Madison Heights, Michigan
2 nd Shift Operations Supervisor
- Supervise up to 30 associates within the packaging department and assist in overseeing associates in warehousing, sanitation, quality control, maintenance and blending/roasting rooms.
- Achieved and increase line efficiencies and OEE numbers from 50%to 75% and increase quality standards to top performance levels.
- Working with management staff on creating work instruction and training matrix to establish goals, objectives, and measurement tools for every area of operation to ensure each area is on target
Confidential, Flint, Michigan
STG Production Supervisor
- Increasing production numbers from 200 to 235 per shift,
- Reduce rejections and scrap materials,
- Reduce and maintain minimal downtime on machinery,
- Monitor gage checks and ensure they are within required specifications,
- To assist and take over the Cranks Mod 3 launch start in August.
Confidential, Livonia, Michigan
- Reported to Inventory and Production Managers and supervised up to 50 associates within multiple departments to supply the flow of materials and components to 36 automation, semi-auto, and manual production lines within two locations.
- Achieved Technicolor’s best level performance in line efficiencies, quality, safety, security, and department 5 years straight. Nominated as a candidate for Presidential Aware in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 for outstanding contribution and dedication for my efforts and achieving top performance.
- Responsible for establishing goals, objectives, and associated metrics/measurements for every area of operation to ensure each area is on target to achieve these goals & objectives.
- Exceeded in lower department operation costs than what was reflected on the Flex Budget for five consecutive years, including making sure that Budget operations results were achieved.
- Monitor and assist Purchasing with VMI Program, Centralize Inventory, and Material Transfer to ensure proper stock safety levels are maintain, reduce material footprint by 50% and increasing JIT deliveries. Upgrade processes to be more adaptable to changing environments, by improved inventory controls to monitor cases and other value added inventories.
- Work with Management on improving and implemented new processes, including direct to line (DTL.) using MRP (Material Requirements Planning) and Kanban systems to improve dry goods related downtime on production lines from 5.5% to 0.25% and helped increase inventory accuracy to world class levels (95% to 99.8%).
- Helped bridge gap between shifts and departments (Packaging and Inventory Control) through team building, accountability, and shared responsibilities.
- Daily involvement with scheduling, production planning, customer service/interaction, and delivery of all work orders within the Packaging department.
- 2011 and 2012, work with Technicolor’s Memphis, Tennessee locations in sharing and improving processes to assist increasing productivity levels in all three sites.
Confidential, Brighton, Michigan
2nd Shift Operations Supervisor
- Involve working with Temporary agencies and in direct hiring, training, and motivating associates to peak performance.
- Assist Quality Manager and other Key management staff in the development of Confidential ’s QS9000/ISO9001 quality policies, procedures and other related documents.
- Work with Quality Manager to conduct internal audits based on QS9000/ISO9001 requirements.
- Work with Management in the startup and development of 2nd Shift operations at Green Oak and Brighton Township location during Confidential ’s peak periods.
- Recognize by Hayes Wheels International and Confidential for outstanding performance on transferring Hayes warehouse inventory empty to Confidential ’s Howell location without little to any customer downtime and exceeding time 2 months earlier than expected.
- Redesign and Implement a productive and effective floor layout for both Confidential ’s Green Oak & Brighton Township locations.