- A meticulous and dedicated professional with over 20 plus years of experience in performing a myriad of logistics management duties in: operations management, transportation management, and logistics management, seeking a career as a Logistics Manager where I can exercise my knowledge in logistics.
- Logistics Manager with 20 plus years of management and leadership; extensive experience in the fields of Logistics management, Transportation management, Supply Chain management and Operations management; flexibility to adapt in dynamic, fast - paced environments. An impeccable, critical thinker commended by superiors on his immense knowledge in Third Party Logistics (3PL), Consumer Packed Goods (CPG) and Public Private Partner (P3).
- Comprehensive background in Lean Management, Global Supply Chain and Materials Management, Procurement, Quality Assurance Initiatives, Value Analysis, Cost Reduction, Building and Facilitating Teams, Best Practices, Project Process, Performance Management, Supplier Certification, and Customer Service. Excellent skills in Recruitment & Retention, Team Building, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Financial Planning/Analytics, Budget Management, Contract Negotiations, Audit & Compliance, Process Improvement, and Policy Development & Compliance. Takes pride in contributing to organizational success. Results oriented, highly motivated to succeed; energetic and assertive with a rock-solid professional attitude. Takes pride in contributing to organizational success.
- Logistics Management
- Shipping & Receiving
- Transporting materials
- Property Accountability
- Inventory Management
- Mentoring & Training
- Calendars and Scheduling
- Material Handling
- Customer Service
- Multi - Echelon Communications
- Strategic Planning
- Office Administration
- Conflict Resolution
- Warehouse Operations
- Networking & Relationship Building Skills
- Inbound / Outbound
Logistics Management Analyst
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Accountable for Property Management Support, Over-site / Evaluation Assessment Support, Mass Additions Support, Project Material Support, Excess Property Disposition Support, Project Material Tools, Database, Orders, Policies and Guidance Support, Fleet Management /Administrative Support, Property Assets and Capitalization Support, Material Management Capitalization Information.
- Reviewed processes that differentiated between internal and external accountability for claims.
- Tracked variances of Facilities property in SAP and APO. Reconciled property balances between warehouse records and inbound / outbound to preserve inventory integrity.
- Mass Additions Support research and analyze accountable line items, pull reports, follow current Federal Aviation Association (FAA) policy and procedure, and process line items as necessary.
- Project Material Support reviews and validate the accuracy and completeness of the Project Materiel Management (PMM) Project Material Cumulative (PMC) report; processes requisitions and receiving documentations in Logistics Inventory Systems (LIS)/ Logistics Contract Support System (LCSS) module
Teacher Advisor Counselor (TAC Officer),
Confidential, Gainesville, GA
- Responsible for assisting the Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC)Army Program maintaining supply accountability with Army security regulations; applied different instructional media and techniques for various programs
- Developed short and long range plans necessary for achieving curriculum goals as well as establishing clear objectives for each lesson
- Ensured operational and procedural uniformity within and across different organizations; supervised cadet’s quarters, and other duties
- Taught and evaluated through formal and informal evaluations according to the performance rubric used for all instructional staff members; created evaluation systems for student’s progress; provided counsel to cadets in their performance under the JROTC curriculum program.
Confidential, Ft. Stewart, GA
- Responsible for the distribution of $47 million items of equipment to and from Iraq, using military and commercial carriers. Resulted in zero equipment lost.
- Developed and implemented a precise tracking system, provided constant reports of cargo movement to at least three echelons above my current level. Commended for coordinating the flawless completion of 32 aircraft resupply missions and over 400 Combat Logistics Patrols with zero incidents to personnel or equipment.
- Oversaw activities directly related to military logistical operations and transportation. Conflict Manager at all levels, commended for ability to communicate effectively with people and Microsoft Office expertise. Saved organization and facility $2.7 million during inventory of equipment
- Managed logistical staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties to enhance logistics and warehouse operations. Briefed, compiled and edited numerous weekly Logistics status to General Officers/Logistics Directors with 100% accuracy; unblemished problem solver
Confidential, Ft. Shafter, HI
- Implemented military databases of logistics information for 9,600 personnel with 100% accuracy. Saved the Army over $15.3 million dollars by conducting a massive turn-in of over 300 excess repair parts in a two-week time frame.
- Provided ongoing analyses in areas such as transportation costs, equipment procurement, back orders, or delivery processes. Acclaimed for keen oversight of 100% accountability with a storage level of 2300 lines of equipment valued over $67 million.
- Established and Coordinated monthly inventories with the Central Issue Facilities Managers for over $50 million worth of equipment; superlative results, was commended for reducing the man-hours to conduct inventories.
- Planned and evaluated monthly as well as quarterly training plans at least 90 days prior to the date of execution. Resulted in readiness, reports and new equipment fielding and training met Organizations standards and timelines
Confidential, Ft. Bragg, NC
- Developed long and short-range training calendars in order to schedule priorities and deadlines for regular and special work assignments. Eliminated redundant maintenance capabilities to ensure maximum return on providing funding; coordinated with the Army Preposition Stock the release date of battle loss replacements valued over $30 million with 100% accuracy.
- Scheduled or monitor air or surface pickup, delivery, or distribution of products or materials. Project manager, lead supervisor of sensitive items warehouse, managed the safe packing, shipping and accountability of $29.3 million of fielding and support equipment with superb results.
- Supervised the activities of workers engaged in command level logistics operations to include: receiving, storing, and shipping military equipment or materials. Flawlessly managed logistics railroad readiness operations of 123 vehicles valued in excess of $37 million, without accident or injury to over 81 personnel.
- Conferred with Confidential department heads to coordinate warehouse activities, such as inspections, storage & materials handling, shipping & receiving, or HAZMAT and EPA compliance. Commended for establishing a logistic staff consisting of military, civilian and contractor personnel to prevent HAZMAT and EPA violations; out-of-the-box thinker