Career Objective: To continue my career with an organization that will utilize my Management, Supervision & Administrative skills to benefit mutual growth and success.
- Set up a distributorship of an aluminum extrusion product line. This consisted of acquiring necessary machinery, designating a Job Flow System, and implementation of an efficient means of tracking inventory to jobs.
- Identify and apply improvements to existing processes. Results required working with suppliers and production to determine more cost effective purchasing and machining procedures.
- Analyze costs associated to jobs, and employ information to create a more accurate method of quoting and execution.
- Active team member on projects working closely with customers, Project Managers, Production Control, Quality Engineers, Quality Department, Shop floor, and external suppliers.
- Provided customers with product support.
- Worked with Project Managers and engineers to provide an economic and effective solution to their specific needs.
- Utilize AutoCad to create and design 2 and 3 dimensional prints.
- Communicated assignments, evaluated progress, and identified potential problems concerning cost, quality, and delivery. Collaborated with teams to solve issues and implement as part of process to ensure success.
- Interface with customers and shop personnel to identify customer expectations, research purchase parts, formulate action plan, and follow up to ensure achievement of desired results. Costs associated with procedure are analyzed and the success of projections are compiled and modified to ensure a more accurate process on future financial projections of complex jobs.
- Focus is customer satisfaction. Collaborative effort requires communication with shop and customer on the desired solution. Success is measured on timely delivery of product that meet or exceed customer expectations, while satisfying our own projections of costs incurred with engineering, material, and labor.
Approximately 10 years experience working with AutoCAD 2000 and 2001.
Experienced in 2 and 3 dimensional prints.
Extensive work in reverse engineering complex products and creating proper documentation from part assembly to completed product.
Worked with engineers in obtaining information to provide an AutoCAD drawing of concept.
Specialize in designing 3 dimensional framing out of aluminum extrusion.