- Highly organized and motivated Scrum Master with 3+ years of professional on - site client experience in providing support to the team using servant leadership style.
- Successfully managed and delivered mid to large sized initiatives.
- Vast experience directing client services, processes, and IT support initiatives.
- Have team-based management style with excellent interpersonal and communication skills .
- Seeking an opportunity to work with an organization that offers performance-based career growth while allowing opportunity to broaden my skills while adding value to my employer.
Platforms: RedHat Enterprise Linux/CentOS 6&7
Agile Frameworks: Scrum, SAFe, Kanban
Agile Project Management Tools: Visual Studio, Jira
- Organize and facilitate Scrum ceremonies and backlog refinement under minimal supervision
- Champion Agile software development best practices, acting as a coach to the Scrum teams
- Support the Product Owner in grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Track and communicate team status and progress via burnup and burndown charts, as well as other information radiators, to the team, management, and stakeholders - ensuring it accurately reflects current state
- Supporting product owner with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Monitoring and tracking all assigned projects both co-located and distributed
- Take responsibility for managing dependencies between the Scrum team and others, collaborating within the Scrum Master Network - especially with regards to items necessary for product release
- Proactively remove or escalate roadblocks to allow team progress
- Maintains relevant metrics to help the team monitor their performance
- Encourages continual improvement in engineering practices to improve code quality and delivery (Pair Programming)
- Coach team members on Agile values and principles
- Removing impediments as well as guiding team members to remove impediments
- Coordinates timely response and support to production line customer issues, when escalated
- Facilitate daily Standup to measure Sprint progress. Remove any impediments and re-prioritize Sprint Backlogs as required.
- Conducted Daily Standup, team Retrospective and Sprint Planning with Product Owners, Developers and Testers
- Extensive knowledge in application development, support and maintenance and all phases of project life cycle, Kanban, Safe, Agile, and Scrum
- Product backlog refinements with Product Owners, Business users (SME) and development team. Project Management
- Managed off-shore teams working on multiple development and technical support projects using visual-platforms such as zoom, skype, Google Hangout
- Used Visual Studio and Jira as the primary Agile Project Management and Planning tool
- As a Scrum Master was responsible for facilitating the creation and prioritization of Product Backlog, establishing Sprint goals and Sprint Backlog during the Sprint Planning Phase
- Facilitated Sprint Retrospectives applying different techniques based on the outcome of the Sprint
Linux System Administrator
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of RedHat Linux servers
- Performed server installation using Kickstart,
- System Configuring/hardening by turning off unnecessary services
- Disk configuration, created and managed File Systems
- User management, creating and managing user account, groups and access levels
- Created, managed, and troubleshoot LVM
- Implemented Confidential and Confidential on RedHat Linux servers
- Managed system processes and scheduling processes with the Cron utility
- Setup, administered and managed LAMP Stack, Implemented virtual host directives in apache 2.x