- 19.5+ years of professional IT experience in managing technology and leadership roles.
- Simultaneously managed around 10 multiple large projects implementations with a team size of 5 to 40 people per project. Projects were complex, cross - functional with 3 to 9 internal and external dependent teams.
- Implemented 50+ full-fledged products by managing end to end life cycle of a project with in-depth attention to innovate, POC, architect, design, develop, execution, move to production & support there on.
- Successfully managed 135 people accountable with right person, in right team, at the right time ensuring productivity.
- Expertize in using Agile/Scrum concepts and methodologies appropriately in the projects.
- Delivery Management End to end Project Management SDLC, Agile / Scrum
- Risk Management Budgeting and Cost Control Quality Assurance & Control
- Life Cycle Program/Project Mgmt Strategic Planning & Leadership Account/Client Relationship
- Technology & Business Consulting Productivity & Efficiency Improvement Business Development
OS: Unix, Linux, Windows, Mac OS
Domain Knowledge: Android & iOS apps development, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Retail business, eCommerce, CRM, Business Intelligence (BI), BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance), Infrastructure Mgmt Services (IMS Support), Build and Release Management, SOX, PCI, Localization, Travel Domain, SAP.
Programming Skills: iOS, Cocoa (XCode), Android, Shell, Perl, Awk, SED, C, C++, VC++, VB, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS3, data modeling, Dot Net, ASP.NET, Java, J2EE, HP Data Center QTP, QC.
Softwares: MS Project, OmniPlan, SVN, CVS, Git, OmniGraffle, ServiceNow, Wiki, Confluence, Bugzilla, Redmine BugTracker, MS Office, Advanced Excel, MS Visio, Advanced Keynote, iBooks, Pages, Numbers, etc.
Senior Delivery Manager / Product Manager
- Innovated and developed 6 Apple internal products from conceptualization to delivering high values to end users.
- One of the app conceived & implemented by me is used during every Apple events of new products introduction.
- Implemented the Disaster Recovery and Resilience for 13 critical Apple applications accessed by millions of users worldwide which cannot accept a downtime of single minute.
- Converted multiple leading edge ideas into tangible results by clarifying requirements, managing project teams, budgets, timelines, scope, milestones, dependencies and deliverables for large-scale, complex projects.
- Researched and recommended specific solutions for improved process of managing returned devices in Apple, resulting in reduced costs & around 3.5 times efficient operations.
- Mitigated critical project risks by being a single point of contact for the Apple business team from the idea to recommend solutions and the development team for the implementation in the iterative approach.
- Slashed the project timelines by 6 weeks by simultaneously gathering and analyzing the requirements in iterative approach with the business team together designing the app workflow & mockup screens.
- Developed & executed project plans outlining project scope, activities, schedules, milestones & cost/time estimates.
- Managed project risks, issues/problems & activity progress proactively that ensured the project to go live as planned.
- Always maintained the expectations & communicated the status to all stakeholders of the project at regular intervals.
Senior Project Manager / Product Manager
- Established the Testing Center of Excellence team (CoE) with in company to optimize testing solutions resulted in 50% increase in ROI in 12 months.
- Implemented an enhanced process of responding to RFQs resulted in 30% increase in customer engagements in 12 months.
- Performed research, developed ideas, prepared detailed documentation and delivered presentations that ultimately won a new door handle to new project contracts resulted in almost 25% increase in new projects in 12 months.
Senior Project Manager / Program Manager
- Managed one of the world’s largest SAP implementation portfolios of projects with a work force of around 115 people in 6 locations across USA and India all in my team.
- Consolidated & co-located multiple vendors viz. Infosys, TCS, IBM, Wipro, Satyam resulted in 18% reduction in cost.
- Implemented a comprehensive issue tracking process that improved communication and issue resolution for cross-functional teams reducing 50% time spent in meetings. It also helped senior management in better understanding the effort and complexity involved by looking at summary reports.