Management level IT Professional with 15 years of experience managing complex technical projects and overseeing the information system needs of multi-site/multi-international/multi-entity manufacturing business operations. Responsible for supporting legacy system transfers and plant consolidations with disparate IT systems. Supported new and on-going business operations while maintaining excellent communication with Senior Level Executives regarding all information system requirements.
Confidential, Maumee, OH 2006-2009IT Project Manager
- Team member of Eaton’s Manufacturing Center of Excellence (MCOE).
- Managed multiple ERP business system projects with acceptable completion times and within budget.
- Managed IT vendors and material suppliers, exceeding mutual expectations.
- Implemented supplier schedules which reduced inventory by over $1.2 M and increased available inventory.
- Helped manage the startup of 2 multi-international facilities using EFTA regulations.
- Facilitated multiple projects that successfully implemented sustainable ERP processes.
- Increased Customer On-Time Delivery by over 20% on a monthly basis.
- Integral part of management team responsible for closing and opening facilities.
Confidential, Rosemont, IL 2004-2006
- Managed a programming staff of 3 employees and 2 consultants.
- Lead IT Team member responsible for the conversion of a legacy system to QAD’s MFG/PRO ERP suite for corporate headquarters and 60+ sites.
- Created a sustainable process improvement event with all functional areas of the business.
- Improved the service and support (SSM) process which decreased labor and part tracking while reducing IT functions.
- Created and implemented a billing and invoice process of over 100,000 customers monthly.
Confidential, Chicago, IL 2004-2004
Technical and Functional Consultant
- Assigned to Culligan International to manage Legacy system conversion.
- Hired by Culligan International.
- Created an environment where troubled teens can develop skills that can be utilized in a normal school setting.
- Utilized computer driven student lessons with individual tutoring.
- Created innovative and results driven lesson plans.
- Was successful in placing students back in a normal classroom setting.
- Individual mentoring and problem resulution.
Confidential., Westmont, IL 2001-2002
Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Developed business plan, budget, process methodology and implementation strategy for QAD’s Advanced Pricing Module which provided incentatives to external brokers while saving headcount.
- Managed the implementation of CorVu report writing tool.
- Enhanced the CRM process thereby reducing overpayment to external brokers.
Confidential,Illinois, Texas, Wisconsin1990-2001
- Direct IT responsibility of 2 manufacturing facilities.
- Managed functional and technical projects with emphasis in ERP and financial applications.
- Spearheaded Strategic Sourcing for 6 manufacturing facilities capturing excess inventory of >$700K..
- Represented Ice Cream North America within the Unilever organization as the Y2K Manager.
Bachelor of Science – Behavioral Science
MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio
QAD (MFG/PRO 7.2 – eB2.1 using Domains)
Database: Progress 4GL / RDBMS
Other: Unix, Linux, Bar Coding software