- Customer Focused Leadership
- Collaboration and Integration
- Product/Process Development
- Risk Management
- Global Enterprise Team Building
- Root Cause Analysis
- Quality Management
- Requirements translation expert
- Change Management Governance
- Data - Driven Analytics
- Complex Multi-Tasking
- Domain Level Expert(Infrastructure/VoIP)
- Client Services Project Management
- Core Application Systems Thinking
- Manage Multiple Priorities/Business Cases
Technical Project manager
- Project Manager of Confidential ’s Ethernet/MPLS/VoIP/UCaaS infrastructure and strategic applications program for customer including but not limited to Confidential.
- Managing end to end deliverables of the southeast region DAS & RAN programs. End to end oversight of site development, acquisition and construction activities, E911 transport and integrations; management of contractors, vendors, and landlord relationships. Technical expert assuring client's interest protected in site design approvals, lease documents, carrier negotiations and building permits.
- Led and orchestrated end to end fiber path service delivery related to design, construction, engineering and NTE termination to retail Ethernet customers and cell site backhauls.
- Managed team of up to three hundred resources including contractors, vendors and client end resources.
- Collaborate to effectively translate well defined success criteria upfront while integrating continuous feedback to promote alignment and refactoring needed to guarantee intended project outcomes.
- Clear insight on cross functional organizations scope of work which enables an ability to cut through the red tape and assure reasonable turnarounds on pending action items.
- Manage globally distributed cross functional teams to complete projects deliverables while prioritizing customer business requirements based on timeline, business case, and backlog.
- Maintain the goal of SEV 1 escalation and notification process to expedite the restoral of normal operations as quickly as possible with minimal disruption to the client and partner business, by ensuring proper technical support and collaboration.
- Acted as Scrum Master and liaison between internal client end users and development teams during agile software development lifecycles, translating the technical vision and identifying tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Maintains focus on goals and objectives on assigned initiatives including but not limited to accelerated product development/proof of concept, scope management, project schedules, issues tracking, risk management, change management, process improvement, product appraisal testing and project status reporting.
- Refactoring SDLC process artifacts to decode continuous improvement into an improved overall customer experience.
- Provide technical and analytical guidance to the customer and project teams.
- Prescribe course of action to facilitate strategic recovery paths and workarounds to major project roadblocks.
- Develop standardized processes, templates, checklists to enable production efficiency on action items with repeatable results across multiple teams including offshore low - cost work centers.
- Managed and lead hot cut implementations, upgrades, and consolidations of AIX Unix Server/MS Win Clients and WAN/LAN refreshes for global and domestic clients.
- Successful merger and migrations for financial market clients both production and disaster recovery Consolidations required infrastructure and network builds, assessment, procurement, planning and execution.
- Recognized leader responsible for strategy, execution and day by day operational support Financial institution consulting initiatives within Confidential including training, communications, product launches, and specialized pilots.
- Monitored and updated the project schedules on a regular basis with PMO office to reflect the current state of the project.