An accomplished management professional in Client Service, Operations, Quality Assurance, International Management, Human Capital Consulting and Project Management. Experience in managing large scale clients such as Administaff and Dr Pepper on various IT related projects with the goal of allowing clients to align their critical business strategies with practical, scalable technology solutions to meet today’s rapidly changing marketplace.
- Masters in Business Administration
- Masters of, Conflict Management
- Bachelors of Science , Communications s
Confidential, Richardson, TX October 2007 Present
Confidential,provides the full range of Talent Management Software (TMS) including; Applicant Tracking, Employee Performance Management, Learning Management and Succession Planning Systems.
Manager Client Services January 2010 - Present
- Responsible for all aspects of Client Operation including achieving company goals for customer satisfaction and retention rates, employee performance, staffing, hiring, training, individual development and morale.
- Managed department including 8 Client Support Consultants and 3 Project Managers.
- Designed consultative client service model that increased Client Satisfaction by 60%
- Streamlined communication channels between different departments within the organization
- Implemented a program to achieve 90% or better of established SLA dates.
Lead Project Manager - Client Services at Confidential,November 2008 January 2010
- Managed the creation of a project management division within the Client Services Department (PMCSD),
- Developed a client services release program for use by the PMCSD which increased post-go live quality assurance by 100%
- Developed a division that became the second leading revenue earner in the operations department.
- Work extensively with the client organization on their change initiatives focusing primarily on impacted people, processes and leadership.
- Lead Project list: Sterling Commerce, Administaff, Flextronics, Dean Foods
Manager of QA at Confidential,March 2008 - November 2008
- Successfully managed a team of 18 members, resulting in 68% increase in overall quality of the product.
- Created an internship program for the quality assurance department, which resulted in increased productivity with the benefit of cost savings.
- Oversaw an international quality control division
- Increased the timeliness of reaching project deadlines by 90%
QA Engineer at Confidential, October 2007 - March 2008
- Identified as the team leader on two of the largest projects in the QA division for 2007
- Led the successful creation of the HUA 9 test suite
- Developed quality control procedures for the Quality Assurance division
Confidential, May 2007 - October 2007
Dallas/FT. Worth Area
- Facilitated training on Adobe products for all demos
- Increased sales by 3% during tenure in assigned region
- Runner-up in the Xerox Sponsored “Demorama” for the Dallas Region (2007)
- Confidential, Outstanding Performance Award - July 2008
- Confidential, Employee of the month Nomination - August 2008
- Confidential, Recognition for Excellence Award - November 2008
- Confidential, Employee of the Month Nomination - December 2008
- Confidential, Employee Spotlight Acknowledgment- January 2009
- Confidential, Employee of the Quarter March 2010
Special Hobbies or Interests
Youth Pastor The mvmnt Youth Ministries (Allen, TX)
Studying Languages (Spanish, Korean, Japanese)