- Result-oriented hands-on IT project manager over 15 years of progressive experience. Proven skills in Project Planning, Execution, Controlling and Monitoring as well as Risk Management, Issue Management, Resource Management, Time Management, Cost Management, Quality Management and Management reporting with ability to effectively apply various software development methodologies including Agile and RUP.
- Experience in spearheading multiple simultaneous quality projects with tough deadlines, budget and schedule constraints
- Expertise in running medium to large scale global projects
- Strong in tracking, coordination and project planning
- Excellent understanding of project management processes, procedures, analyst methodologies and best practices as Project Integration, Project Testing, Project Scope and Project Procurement
- Hands on experience on development and implementation of software application, module installation & configuration
- Have expertise to support the execution of acceptance testing, defect tracking, defect prioritizing, patch and upgrade releasing
- Ability to gain an understanding of full potential of project and its impact across all lines of business
- Manage projects an international and multicultural environment for onshore and offshore teams in US, Europe and Asia.
- Manage teams comprising of software developers, architects, UI designers, business analysts and QA engineers
- Spearheaded operations of a software development company with responsibility of managing complete software development lifecycle (SDLC) for multiple projects
- Full implementation of SAP as well as Oracle Apps E-business suite R11 in role of Project Mentor Implemented AP, AR, GL, SD, MM, PP and INV.
- Design online real time solution and process for outsourcing of warranty operations, spares part operations and regional accounting operations reducing operational cost by 45% and manpower from 106 to 54
- Interface with senior management, defined client requirements based on business and technical goals, performed project status reporting and tracking and managed risks and communication plans.
- Mentor team and work through issues resulting in a successful project improved team morale
- Escalation and mitigation through constant reviews and contingency plans.
- Change control and Management (Project scope management)
- Post implementation end user training and support
- Formulate organization’s QA systems, software development processes and measurement metrics for SIX SIGMA and CMMI leading the organization to Microsoft Gold Certified partnership andISO-9001 certifications.
- Have efficiently worked as an interface between the technical development group and the business group; am a creative self-starter with strong analytical, problem solving, management,leadership and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner, motivated, self-starter and expertise in Negotiation,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with cross-program/project resources, Management team, Customer and Stakeholders.
- Flexibility in working hours, ready for Travel
- Experience with software development methodologies as waterfall, agile, scrum.
- Office products including MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project Server, Project Web Access, Visio
- Prepare budget and schedule
- Execute projects in an onsite/offshore model
Project Management Tools and Techniques: Software Development Life Cycle Methodology (SDLC), Waterfall, Scrum, MS Project, Excel, Gantt Charts
Management: Perusing PMP certification, Project Management Institute Body of Knowledge,
Programming skills: HTML, DHTML, PL/SQL, Visual Basic, Java, C++, .NET, C#
Tools: SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle, Oracle Portal, SharePoint, PowerBuilder
ERP: SAP, Oracle Applications, Ramco Marshall
IT skills: Database Design, Development, Requirements Analysis and Data Base Administration (DBA)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Project Planning Monitoring
- Size & Effort Estimations
- WBS & Activity Planning
- Work Prioritization
- Change and Defect Management
- Delivery / Release management
- Team Management
- Requirements Management
- Budget Management
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Project Management from Middlesex College, NJ (2011)
- Sybase 10.x Database Administration (1996 )
- Oracle7.0 Backup & Recovery Workshop (1997)
- Oracle 7.0 Database Administration (Oracle Education ,1997)
- SQL 7.0 Database Administration (1998)
- SQL 7.0 Backup & Recovery Workshop (1998)
- Unix (Sun Solaris) System Administration (1998)
Confidential,(Raritan, NJ) May 2011 to Present
Project: eDMS to DocSpace Migration
Confidential, current EDMS system (QUMAS DocCompliance 4.2, Oracle 10g, Documentum 5.3 SP3) is no longer supported. EDMS application is dedicated infrastructure, stand alone application and is not aligned with an Enterprise Architecture Strategy. This project is to migrate quality documents and quality records from current eDMS to Enterprise Architecture Standard, DocSpace. DocSpace is shared pool of centralized resources and shared services.
- Working with Quality & Compliance (“Q& C”) group to review and follow Q& C procedures, processes, and policies
- Responsible for overall successful SDLC - initiation, planning, execution, Testing and closure of the project
- Working on an international and multicultural environment (budgets, plan, schedule, issue tracking and risk analysis)
- Responsible for providing guidance and coaching to the project team
- Responsible for resolving issues and removing roadblocks
- Responsible for communication of Project status to steering committee, sponsors and stakeholders
- Responsibility to ensures training material and successful training of all end users
- Develop and execute project plans, assign individual team member responsibilities
- Functioning as a team builder for the project managed
- Work with Team for Gap Analysis, Creation of a data migration map that describes the source to target data mappings for Source Systems to Docspace
- Develop Project Charter, Compliance Analysis and Project Management Plan as per SDLC and compliance validation documentation
- Develop Project Schedule, Resource Plan, Cost Plan, Project Communication Plan
- Gather project requirements, define/document solutions, scope, and
associated project costs and estimating effort and resources needed
- Work with Vendors to get Vendor Quotes, Statement Of Work for Internal / External Services
- Prepare Financial Estimation for complete project
- Develop IRC Deck, CAR Package and SDLC Change Control
- Work on existing CA Clarity environment to track project activities (status, resource allocations, time tracking, etc.), as well as actions, risks, and issue
- Track, schedule and manage issues using Clarity tool for escalation process to report and escalate issues where program management or other stakeholder action is required
- Lead the team for configuration and customization of the migration tool to support the export of content from the Source Systems
- Supervise Migration team for execution of migration script, dry run and final document migrations from the Source Systems into the production environment (Docspace quality environment)
- Managed Formal Sampling, Unit testing of the migration tool configurations
- Responsible to oversee all the EDMS reports to map to existing Docspace reports
- Parallel handle decommissioning of old eDMS System, SDLC Linkage and Compliancewire Linkage projects
- Coordinate project activity, meetings, distribute updates, take notes, record follow up and review Action Items
- Provide oversight and guidance to other resources that are responsible for creating and completing project deliverables
Confidential, (Collegeville, PA) June 2010 to May 2011
Technical Project Manager
- Led projects as a Technical Project Manager for Infrastructure related projects in support of the Clinical Trial for new Drug Discovery and Submission Environment
- Worked closely with FDA Compliance and Regulatory requirements associated for the full SDLC life cycle for applications implementations
- Planned and managed global aviation department scheduling s/w project. Implemented via outsourced vendor resources and cross functional teams globally in US, Canada, Singapore & Switzerland in accordance to internal PM methodology. Managed several global Data project implementations simultaneously and served as project manager interfacing with business unit leaders and globalinfrastructure groups within IT.
- Planned, coordinated and reported Pharmacovigilance and Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic results to senior management for Phase 1 and Phase 2 studies, thus allowing for timely decision making in the face of emerging medical issues.
- MES and ERP (SAP) Manufacturing Execution System design, development, testing, validation, documentation and support of manufacturing Execution System
- Worked on GxP validation strategies.
- Services Continuity for Global Drug Safety/Pharmacovigilance: Worked with Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance to respond to audit and build and test new infrastructure. Applications included ArisG, ArisJ and ARGUS.
- Responsibilities included project planning & management, communications, financials, and timelines for database design, data entry, statistics, and programming. Established and set project timelines, milestones, and action items.
- Managed and coordinated multiple non-clinical and clinical bio-analytical projects in several therapeutic areas such as Cardiovascular, Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Blood Sugar and Obesity, Blood Pressure (BP), Infectious Disease, Respiratory and Oncology
- Developed the overall Project Plan, Project Scope and Project Charter
- Worked on Requirement Description, Procurement, Implementation
- Used MS Project for scheduling
- Managed and deliver all project tracking and reporting
- Worked across teams to define the project staffing and managing throughout the lifecycle of delivery
- Managed all communications (project team, management level, stakeholders and business sponsor)
- Managed project risks and issues by working across teams and organizations to anticipate and work to resolve/reach consensus
- Managed both business client and project team expectations for delivery
- Determined the resource requirements, identify new resources and keep the resources satisfied and motivated
- Managed projects within the triple constraints of scope, cost, time, and quality to deliver specified requirements
- Planed and maintained systems and procedures for operating efficiency
- Managed project team members for optimum performance
- Coordinated and interacted with other project team members
- Documented all project requirements and/or objectives
- Direct coordination with the Offshore Partners for day-to-day technical operations
- Conducted onshore and offshore meetings on regular basis with senior management and various groups to understand and resolve any issues, requirements, status and progress of the projects
- On-call support when required
Environments: Oracle, Oracle Clinical, MS SQL Server 2010, Datawarehouse, Crystal Reports, Share point, ASP.Net, C#, Unix , Windows
Confidential,Hopewell, NJ May 2008 - June 2010
Technical Project Manager
Acquisition Client Integration Tool was developed for integrating acquired banks’ employees during an acquisition. Three different shared environments (shared IIS, shared SQL server and shared reporting services) were used to deploy the application. ML/BOA’s decentralized organization model requires extensive planning, scheduling, communications, negotiations, and buy-in from stakeholders from various operating companies in order to execute a program successfully and build charge backs for IT Revenue Stream. Successfully Led and Executed unprecedented massive efforts with ML / BOA IT to deliver business value. This is currently in use for ML and BOA acquisitions; received customer appreciation and reputation for my role in this project. The system was based on model view controller (MVC) framework.
Online Banking web Trends Implementation and Online banking Bill Pay enhancements. There were several components of web trends that Web Marketing would like to implement for security perspective. Bill Pay Phase III is projects to follow up on some lose ends from phase I and phase II. Work to get the implementation of web trends for the areas like PDF Tracking. On Site Search Reporting and Onsite Advertising, Zip Code Tracking and Account access tracking, Internal Employee Traffic Filtering. The online banking system was developed using C#.
- Managed complete SDLC project from InitiationtillClosing for Bill Pay Phase III
- Created project plans in MS Project, Scheduling
- Tracked, planned, organized, and managed the complete project
- Develop Business requirement document for finance global group
- Worked on Information Gathering and Negotiation with various vendors (PROCUREMENT PROCESS)
- Ensured timely within Cost, Scope and quality completion of project deliverables using PMI methodologies.
- Attended change and configuration management meeting to facilitate release (deployment) management. Participated in live conference with worldwide teams in Europe/ Asia.
- Worked with Senior Executives and developed complex reports as requested by the client as per business need.
- Completed Project Status Reports and led Project Status meetings to update senior management and other stakeholders on the progress, issues and deliverables of the project.
- Conducted extensive meetings to understand the business model and processes, documented and gathered the business requirements, and carried out implementation of new derivative products.
- Worked extensively with SME\'s including heads in areas of fixed income derivates, options, foreign exchange, futures and risk managers in understanding, extracting, and documenting the User and Business Requirement Specifications in the BRDs.
- Performed Gap Analysis for the modules in production, conducted feasibility study and performed impact analysis for proposed enhancements.
- Conducted scenario analysis to document business rules that govern the pass/fail criteria, set timelines to process the files, created backup for failed imports, etc.
Environments: SQL Server, ASP, VB, ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#, Windows
Confidential,Secaucus, NJ May 2006 April 2008
Technical Project Manager
J.P. Morgan Chase is a leading global investment bank with one of the largest client basis in the world. It provides financial services for consumers, small business, commercial banking, commercial banking, Merchant Banking, Retail banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, fixed income and private equity. The objective of the project was replacing the existing system by new electronic CIS (Client Investment Services) portal so customer can view all type of required information\'s at one place. In this project I managed complete project of replacement of the existing online banking system by Banking Front End Online Banking (BBFE-OLB) to enable the Bank to retain as well as increase their Online banking customers and become competitive in the online banking market place. The main driver for this project was to stay competitive in the Online Banking market place.
Environments: MS project, Windows XP/2000, SQL, Oracle, MS Office, MS Visio.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ January 2004 April 2006
Technical Project Manager
Implementation of EDMS (Electronic Document Management Software)
This is currently a wide range of electronic document management systems that vary greatly in terms of simplicity or robustness. The key is finding the EDMS system that is the best fit for BMS electronic document management software needs. FDA regulations, ISO quality standards, 21 CFR Part 11 and similar requirements help ensure the quality and efficacy of, not only life science products, but all manufactured products that are subject to industry regulations. Successful implementation of effective and proven electronic document management software (EDMS) system can immensely simplify compliance with regulatory standards.
The regulatory compliance of an electronic document management software system is an ongoing state, not a one-time event. This software is used for electronic submission of complete drug submission to FDA regulations such as: file location and retention, document retrieval requirements, level of security needed, recovering documents in case of disaster, archival needs, workflows, document creation criteria, tracking, and so forth.
The objective of this project to migrate old EDMS from Lotus Notes to Documentum