- Project Management professional, with experience in major corporations, seeking a position in a dynamic fast paced customer service team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with intense attention to details, will provide the foundation to assist internal and external customers in resolving questions and concerns quickly, efficiently and cost effectively.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication skills
- High Analytical and Mathematical aptitude
- Problem solving and multitasking abilities
- Well - Developed Interpersonal and listening skills
- Team focused yet Independent worker
- MS Office
- MS Excel
- MS Power Point
- MS Access
- MS Word
- SAP Sales Order Tracking
- Lead person and subject matter expert for monthly generation of global corporate On-Time Delivery metrics working with Supply Chain, Logistics and international development organizations.
- Designed and coordinated system changes in support of the evolving business needs.
- Coordinated software release schedules, managed priorities and dependencies for system enhancements, documented system updates for the user community and for the technical team.
- Integrated the business needs of upper management with the reporting needs of the corporate user community and the technical needs of the system support team.
- Designed system and report requirements, facilitated system testing, Coordinated User Acceptance Testing, developed training modules and system documentation.
Sales Force Automation
- Introduced the use of laptop computers and appropriate software to the Confidential & Confidential sales force, bringing the team into the world of computer automation.
- Deployed laptop computers and network gear to the North America Sales team providing classroom training and helpdesk support.
PC Help Desk Support
- Manned a Call Center Helpdesk for Personal Computers trouble-shooting issues associated with the use and setup of Personal Computers, peripheral devices and desktop software.