- Over 20 years of comprehensive IT experience in project management, project coordination, budget administration, training and customer relations for Healthcare, Automotive, Financial, Retail and Public Service industries.
- Extensive experience managing multiple, highly complex projects for enterprise customers working for OEMs (HDS, EMC, EDS) and other Enterprise, global companies.
- Proven track record for turning around failing projects.
- Highly motivated self - starter recognized for outstanding performance, reliability, efficiency and timely completion of projects and assignments
- Demonstrated ability to manage contractor, vendor and technical teams through effective communication, excellent organization skills and strong time management processes
- Ability to work with difficult and challenging clients and resources at all levels
- Extensive knowledge in escalation management, troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Successful project management for Networking, Storage Systems, NAS, Back-up and Recovery implementations, application development and training
Confidential, Canton, MI
Sr Project Manager
- Successfully managed a 4-month network refresh project that required implementation in Praderas, Juarez MX, Bermudez, Juarez MX and Reynosa Mx. The first engagement in Praderas required aggressive coordination and speed. Effectively managed the first refresh which proved to be understaffed. With less than a week between the first two installations, I was successful in acquiring additional resources to assist with the refresh in Bermudez.
- Using the two successful implementations, lessons learned were documented which helped to better position our team to develop a more robust implementation
- Worked with transportation partner to develop an evacuation plan that will be rolled out to the team prior to their departure to Reynosa. Coordinated the acquisition of secured transportation to and from the client sites which included an armored vehicle along with armed guards for resource security. Successfully requested and acquired lifts from the US to be exported across the border to the site and back to the rental company.
Confidential, Canton MI
Senior Operations Support Specialist
- Developed and coordinated a new on-boarding process with the setup of logon ID’s, laptop configuration and delivery; created web-based training videos.
- Successfully worked with HR, IT, resource schedulers and managers to gather and communicate required information to ensure new resources could hit the ground running Day One.
- Functioned as a liaison between IT and the GSS organization for the HR Oracle application providing requirements, training and insight to the IT team. Also provided onboarding requirements for future/in process release updates.
Confidential, Canton MI (Cont’d)
- Provided a central location where department resources and management could reach out to obtain direction on application support, onboarding, PMO guidelines and support.
- Established team protocols for expedited on-boarding requests.
- Streamlined the on-boarding process from 3 weeks to a maximum of 7 days
- Worked closely with the account team and our partners to support short and long-term staffing augmentation projects for client opportunities. .
- Successfully scheduled interviews, coordinated rate negotiations, coordinated start and end dates along with acquisition of network credentials and laptops