- Over 5+ years of experience as Project Coordinator & PMO in various domain like Healthcare, Automotive, Telecommunication.
- Provide project assistance and administrative support to the President, Vice President, Director of Clinical Systems, the Director of Finance, the Director of Provider Network and the Director of Clinical Integration.
- Solid experience in PMO policies, procedures, and methodologies & Involved in the development of strategic plans for projects of high business complexity.
- Expert Working Knowledge of MS Office Suite & Office 365 Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, OneDrive, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft CRM, MS SharePoint, MS Access, MS Power BI, MS Dynamics 365; Advanced Salesforce Administration Certification.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create lengthy, detailed, individually - customized Solutions, (presentations using Power Point), for delivery to all levels of audience- from Buyers in Supply Chain, to the President of Operations. For this task, I report to the VP of our Global Automotive Division.
- In addition to managing the RFQ deliverables, manage the weekly and monthly reporting requirements for our North American Automotive, EMEA Automotive, and North American Tech regions. This includes gathering required metrics across the regions, building standard and custom reporting tools (using Excel), designing supporting visuals, and maintaining the integrity of all content.
Confidential, AUBURN HILLS, MI
Sr Project Coordinator
- Achieve North American 2017 budget targets for existing and new business relative to revenue ($274.8M), EBITDA-R ($37.9M) and margin (13.8%)
- Achieve North American 2017 budget targets for new business relative to revenue ($37.4M), EBITDA ($6.7M) and margin (17.8%)
- Manage all functional inputs throughout the Request for Proposal (RFP / RFQ), or Request for Information (RFI) Process, within the North American region. Create and maintain MS project plans, status updates and reporting dashboards for multiple regional and global projects
- Lead status activities with multiple business units related to assigned tasks, collaborate with interdepartmental resources to obtain required deliverables
- Serve as the point-of-contact for project materials, data submissions, deliverable status & project updates
- Coordinate and facilitate all required team meetings, distribute materials
- Create Bid Package for submission and support Technical Review efforts as needed
- Organize Project Information & required deliverables for project launch
- Develop KPI Reporting metrics for the North American & EMEA regions
- Develop project deliverable tracking matrix and monthly reporting statistics, monitor project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule
- Support the development, testing, and launch of Share Point (Global)
- Develop and maintain a Request for Information (RFI), Question & Answer database
- Train department end-users on software improvement deployments
- Coordinate the development & implementation of (LCC) Global Sourcing Initiatives
- Create and maintain MS project plans, status updates and reporting dashboards for multiple regional and global projects
- Complete Preliminary Product Research & Cost Analysis for LCC Strategy Development
- Coordinate the Production & Delivery of LCC Prototype(s)
- Organize Key Metrics for analysis throughout the project lifecycle
- Troubleshoot process issues, develop & implement solutions
- Develop & implement global process to identify lead time delay(s)
- Develop Work Instruction Manuals per ISO requirements, revise as necessary
- Support Global Corporate reorganization initiatives
Confidential, DETROIT, MI
REGIONAL PROJECT COORDINATOR
- Work in tandem with key interfaces to create and present solutions, identify and overcome objections
- Develop and maintain excellent business relationships with all sub-contractors, vendors and training partners
- Serve as the main communication channel between the Technical Trainers, Project Manager and client
- Uphold project deliverable timelines, project status and gateways
- Coordinate and distribute the weekly training schedule for client sites nation-wide (average of 300 sites weekly)
Confidential, MARYSVILLE, MI
- Process weekly, bi-weekly and monthly payroll validations and wire transfers for all employee leasing obligations including hourly, salary, agency and fringes. These responsibilities include financial reporting, planning, forecasting and payroll while communicating with management to coordinate the reporting of up to nine locations with ad hoc special assignments as required.
- Processed and validated wires totaling $233 million accurately and on time, every time
- Improved validation processes by analyzing specific functions on a month-over-month basis and incorporated ach AMEX detail to validate Visteon’s bill to support a spending freeze and help to reduce costs
- Record retention manager that ensured that the shared services organization complies with the ACH record retention policy and assist in the ACH annual file review.
- Member of the record archival team that developed a process that facilitated the retention, storage, retrieval and eventual disposal of ACH records.
Confidential, DETROIT, MI
IT PROJECT COORDINATOR
- Provide project assistance and administrative support to the President, Vice President, Director of Clinical Systems, the Director of Finance, the Director of Provider Network and the Director of Clinical Integration
- Coordinate monthly and bi-monthly regional committee meetings for the Henry Ford Physician Network
- Coordinate daily operational meetings, including required conference rooms, meals and conference lines
- Coordinate employee training requirements and schedules in preparation for the implementation of a system wide, Electronic Medical Records Management System, (EPIC). Coordinate hardware & software implementation, as well as staff training, for all affiliated physician locations throughout Metro Detroit
- Facilitate weekly project status meeting, ensure project remains within budget and on schedule. Collaborate with subject matter experts to coordinate the completion of training materials
Confidential, DETROIT, MI
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/FACILITIES COORDINATOR
- Administrative support for the Executive Management team, coordinate calendars, arrange meetings, publish agendas, minutes as required, follow-up on the team action items with the respective project team members
- Coordinate domestic and international travel reservations, obtain required visas for international travel, prepare and process expense reports
- Submit equipment and ID requests, building access, conference room, equipment support
- Arrange domestic and international shipping in accordance with Federal Export Compliance Regulations. Identify issues that require immediate attention, initiate an action plan
- Follow-up and maintain accurate and efficient tracking systems for all projects
Confidential, DURANGO, CO
- Manage and maintain senior level executive’s schedules
- Prepare reports, memos, letters and other documents
- Read and analyze incoming correspondence and reports, determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Serve as a liaison between operating units
- Schedule and coordinate meetings for supervisors
- Organize domestic and international travel arrangements
- Create and maintain department files and internal reports
- Maintain office equipment and supplies