- JD Edwards One World & Enterprise One
- Stellant (Oracle document management software).
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Manage the intake process, the prioritization of all change controls, UAT outcome and approval for production and billing specific to change controls executed on behalf of business operations.
- Vendor Management.
- Define scope of projects and construct work plans to fully coordinate all project activities.
- Determine overall project objectives and success measures and create a plan for monitoring progress against these measures throughout the project.
- Establish a comprehensive communication plan for updating all project stakeholders and Sr. Leadership throughout each project.
- Monitor the progress of projects and make adjustments as necessary to ensure successful completion.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that project standards are met.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions and gathering information through SME interaction, interviews, and requirements gathering.
Senior IT Business Analyst
- IT Help Desk Administrator and Subject Matter Expert for PCH (an online web application) doing:
- Password resets. New account setups. Troubleshooting production issues. Root cause analysis. Desktop support. Account deactivations/reactivations.
- Collected and wrote up user stories to provide a better description of the users’ goals in using various systems.
- Confidential Service Manager Change, Incident and Problem Management certified.
- System testing using Macro Express.
- Regression analysis.
- User acceptance testing.
- Developed training materials before go - live without direct access to an application.
- Completion of thorough online training for managers on how to use A2D (Access to Data) Data Warehouse to generate reports for measurement of service for our employees.
- Updated and improved the Episode of Care self-contained database so it could be sent to back to testing and then to production.
- Traveled to Arizona Call Center to increase productivity of Referral Management Specialists.
Confidential, Minneapolis MN
- Direct personnel who receive inventory and issue supplies and equipment.
- Efficiently plan the logistics for 300 attendees to the annual Fareast Conference in Minneapolis.
- Implemented the Electronic Drill Management system for the Unit in only 60 days.
- Provided counsel to leadership, system training to the Unit.
- Developed a comprehensive Standard Operating Procedure to ensure program success.
Confidential, Hudson, WI
Business Manager (Consultant)
- Saved valuable time and resources by implementing ADP to streamline the payroll process.
- Oversaw accounting operations with supervision and direction of accounting staff.
- Administered benefit programs and direct employment programs.
- Responsible for annual and long term financial planning.
- Regulated inventory system of receiving, manufacturing and physical transactions.
- Managed cash position between credit lines and bank account reconciliations.
- Accounted for accruing company expenses including pensions, depreciations and amortization.