- Skilled and innovative professional with proven success contributing to major corporate projects requiring exceptional coordination efforts to meet key business objectives.
- Expertise contributing to oversight on diverse projects with track record of success in system/web site transitions, program testing and data management.
- Expertly monitor projects and maintain detailed knowledge of requirements.
- Develop extensive and up - to-date knowledge of key business processes supporting innovative technical solutions.
- Partner with management and technical teams to design and recommend strategic changes.
- Proficient in delivering staff training of system/software use and development of detailed training materials and documentation to enhance productivity.
- Project Management
- Driven to learn and become SME
- System / Software Testing
- Fix & Enhancement Deployment
- Process Development & Documentation
- End-user Training & Support
- Application & ERP Implementation
- Requirements Analysis
Confidential, Edgewood, NY
Project Coordinator / Business Analyst
- Manage client onboarding projects, serving as both Business Analyst and Project Manager, to ensure client data is transmitted, imported and processed accurately.
- Collaborate with external clients and internal associates to gather detailed requirements.
- Create timelines, activity lists and work breakdown structures to assign work to appropriate technical teams.
- Execute data verification tests to ensure data is transmitted properly.
- Compose and distribute Live Memos to document data transmission project details.
- Leverage extensive project management expertise to perform ongoing production issues.
- Provide support for Tax Form Composition application by executing ad hoc data transmissions and create NDM jobs using JCL on the IBM Z-OS Mainframe.
- Discovered and fixed scheduling issues in mainframe data processing jobs for JP Morgan Tax Form Composition ensuring project continuation to UAT phase.
- Skillfully managed migration of Fidelity’s data transmissions from a direct connection via NDM to SFTP solution Connect Enterprise; worked with four teams within Fidelity and coordinated efforts to ensure design uniformity across business units.
Confidential, Holtsville, NY
- Administer applications used by customer contracts maintenance team members.
- Support Digital River software sales site and eContracts solution ensuring proper functionality and interface with Amdocs Clarify CRM, Oracle, and EDI/web store systems for $4M in business each year.
- Serve on point to coordinate bug fixes and system enhancements; respond to customer concerns and change requests.
- Compose functional specifications and training documentation. Test software enhancements/fixes; evaluate system issues and identify problems.
- Train internal and external users on new features.
- Facilitate weekly business/IT meetings to assess and communicate technical priorities; coordinate change requirements with managers.
- Played vital role in global transition from SAP to Oracle:
- Gathered and delivered requirements for custom eContracts solution to engineering teams and singlehandedly completed 6-week testing cycle to ensure alignment of deliverables with business needs; participated in Conference Room Pilot before going live.
- Conducted training for end-users and presented system capabilities to key customers.
- Earned multiple Motorola Moment Awards for outstanding contributions.
- Configured Oracle R12 and Amdocs CRM Service Systems to handle new Zebra One Care suite of services.
- Collaborated with SAP, Clarify, and Actuate teams to complete Customer Master Address Change project mandated by Business; modified reports, application screens, and interfaces.
- Coordinated with outside consultant agency on upgrade to Clarify CRM system.
- Trained new Developers in system and business processes for offshore IT team change.
- Subject Matter Expert for Service Contract portion of Psion Acquisition/Integration into Motorola Solutions service CRM systems.
Confidential, Holtsville, NY
- Provided assistance for CIC Business Representative on project customizing Clarify Customer Relationship Management software to meet company needs.
- Tested software customizations and recommended additional features.
- Coordinated with interdepartmental team to ensure project met all requirements; documented requirements.
- Assisted in writing training materials for customized program.
- Contributed to testing and implementation of interface for Lowe’s Home Improvement Warehouse.
- Tested case process and recommend process improvements. Documented interface features to ensure effective utilization.
- Ensured compliance with Service Level Agreement for Lowe’s project through effective testing and design recommendations.