Seeking a challenging position in a reputed firm to use and improve my skills in planning, analyzing and project coordination. Relocation desirable.
- Expert in information systems technology, project planning, strategic planning, risk management and troubleshooting, quality control, forecasting, scheduling and planning, and tracking of results.
- Documentation skills for documenting project schedules, responsibilities and progress.
- Coordination skills with which to develop cordial relationships with other supervisors and complete projects.
- Familiar with book - keeping software and basic accounting.
- Knowledge of construction equipment and techniques.
- Multi-tasking: Able to handle more than one project simultaneously.
- Highly Proficient in Computer Operations
- Excellent Technical Knowledge
- Strong Planning and Organization Skills
- Self-motivated and enjoy in working a team environment
- Communication Skills
- MS Office suite
- MS project
- Flexible with working on PM knowledge areas
- Can create effective work plans using the MS project
IT Project Coordinator
- Worked on the MS project for creating work plans and schedules
- Worked with the PMO office regarding the app and web development
- Researched and developed content for a variety of clients
- Planned out editorial schedules for all upcoming content
- Created and implemented marketing and social media campaigns
- Edited copy for all content, wrote press releases Uploaded content using Kenotic and WordPress
- Reviewed and analyzed client sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Ensuring that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- Ensured policies and procedures are being applied to meet the company's goals and objectives
- Established and managed work schedules for the project
- Handled and organized detailed projects with a high level of accuracy
- Interacted with internal associates and departments
- Managed the budget for small projects or components of large programs under the general direction of the program manager
- Track and provide reporting with regard to scope, progress, risks and issues
- Prepared contracts under the supervision of Project Manager
- Provided administrative and operational support for Project Managers
- Wrote, estimated cost, and provided assistance in the development of Order Execution Plans
- Worked on segments in SDLC
- In depth knowledge of AGILE
- Assisted manager on IT security related issues and helped in suggesting security solutions for data storage
- Worked mainly on schedule the work plans for the co-workers and make sure that job is completed on time
- Helped the recruiting manager to hire people with talent
- Working as intern in BMW service department deals with the mechanical problems and technical problems in an automobile.
- This opportunity explained new concepts of techniques used in service department such as (OBD)On board diagnosis of vehicle.
- Fixing the alignment and dismantling the engine and transmission system also learned latest software technology that are used to figure out the problems.
- Responsible for assisting the senior service technician and providing help/assistance in completing his work.
- Handling all the clerical duties and activities of the organization.
- Attending all the training programs organized by the manager and the management.
- Responsible for studying all the projects and maintaining record of these projects.
- Responsible for maintaining a good rapport with other employees.
- Arranged for the accommodations that may be requested by team
- Assisted in the development and distribution of session and other training materials
- Assisted in writing Technical Documents
- Define project resource requirements and implement project resource plans accordingly
- Execute project plans from planning phase till implementation and deployment
- Manage agency expectations for ensuring alignment among operations and deliverables
- Monitor and effectively respond to team needs and potential problems
- Assisted the Project Manager and Project Lead with his/her duties or duties as assigned to successfully complete the project.
- Assisted with the delivery of materials to assist in the project production.
- Compiled and maintained project-specific status reports.
- Compiled project status from all responsible departments.
- Coordinated data entry.
- Coordinated project activities.
- Coordinated the delivery and completion of project reports and surveys.
- Created and maintained project timelines.
- Created productivity reports.
- Developed project budgets.
Automotive Technician coordinator
- In charge of the trade out and money out of the workers.
- Managing the clients in a successful way.
- Dealing out the employment to the colleagues consistently.
- Ensure that everything goes on timetable and conveyed in time
- Worked in coordination with the project administrator and managers to complete the projects - Served as a point of contact from project initiation to completion.
- Worked with project team members, clients and vendors to coordinate activities, provisioning, environment setup, installation, and integration testing.
- Worked under the supervision and guidance of the assistant project manager and superintendent; became proficient in many project strategies from them.
- Allocated resources to various departments and managers as per their needs and requirements.