- Over 18+ years of expertise directing and managing IT programs in cutting - edge technology engineering.
- Multi-faceted Senior Technical Program Manager with extensive experience in software program & project management, and architecture & design in Java.
- Established efficiency, cost effectiveness, productivity increase through significant technical / process improvements utilizing agile methodology and DevOps tools.
- Leveraging both technical and business acumen, enabled new business units (Supply Chain, Services Supply Chain, Cisco Commerce, HR etc.) onto Pega BPM implementation.
- Effortlessly led multiple projects simultaneously, defining scope, allocating resources, mitigating risks and ensuring alignment with organizational goals.
- Demonstrated superior collaboration and communication skills in coordinating cross-functional teams to deliver program objectives.
App/Web Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat
Database: Oracle, Ingres, SQL Server, Database Modeling and Design
DevOps Tools: Jenkins, SonarQube, SVN, GIT, Junit, QA Automation (Selenium), uDeploy, uRelease
Perl, Python, Shell Scripts: Waterfall, Iterative, Agile SCRUM
Domain Expertise: Automotive, Banking, Manufacturing and High-Tech Industries
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Spearhead program management efforts for Enterprise Pega Center of Excellece (CoE), driving excellence across business units from initial project concept to fulfillment.
- Developed innovative Pega fit assessment, feasibility study on ROI and established standards & best practices.
- Enabled Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) utilizing CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GIT, Artifactory, uDeploy and uRelease).
- Implemented complex architecture, utilizing multi-city data centers (MVDC) on Cisco’s private cloud, achieving 100% platform availability for P1 applications with legacy integration e.g.: SAP HANA database.
- Pivotal role in the conceptualization and development of automated solutions for monitoring and server provisioning, enhancing operations team productivity and ensuring strict compliance with SLA standards.
- Delivered organization wide automated security metrics and governance process using ETL tools, integrating with multiple data sources using REST, SOAP web services, scheduled jobs and Database connect.
- As a System Integrator, nurtured profitable relationships with multiple vendors, delivering complex projects.
- Authored Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and directed successful Disaster Recovery (DR) tests.
- Piloted program planning, directed scheduling, oversaw technical deliverables, budget and scope.
- Managed technical discussions, tracked project progress between suppliers and cross-functional teams.
Software Projects Manager
- Executed project plans, reviewed business requirements and defined project goals to ensure proper alignment with customer requirements. Translated customer needs into design specifications and guided the project phases from feasibility study to final project delivery.
- Maintained complete visibility of all project phases, spearheading architecture and design for internet banking solution built on the Java WebSphere Portal Server and WebSphere Content Management platform.
- Designed, developed an e-Commerce solution for Flood Insurance Corporation with MapQuest Integration.
- Responsible for Technical and Functional Management for Offshore Development Center (ODC).
- Evaluated Java/J2EE technologies, tools, design patterns and created prototypes to demonstrate capabilities.
- Spearheaded highly complex database design, created physical model and established best practices.