A data driven and process oriented Program/Project Manager with PMP® Certification from PMI, and CSM® from the Scrum Alliance, is pursuing a role with an organization seeking to draw order from chaos through the development of interpersonal relationships. With the skills and experience to lead, guide and direct the strategic and tactical operations management of technical service activities and functions will provide immediate and continuing value to your organization. This candidate will leverage a deep and broad foundation of specific and transferable skills and experience that includes Information Technology (IT), Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Procurement and Avionics/Electronics to deliver sustainable benefits that includes:
- Primary single point of contact with client, established referenceable relationships
- Plans, organizes, administers, reviews and evaluates the work of project professional, technical, support and operational staff
- Quickly assesses risk and makes sound decisions by gathering and interpreting relevant information from multiple sources
- Developed systems and maintains records that provide for the proper evaluation, control and documentation of assigned activities; prepares a variety of written correspondence, reports, procedures, directives and other materials
- Determines, monitors, and reviews costs, operational budgets, schedules, and staffing requirements
- Reviews and approves work products and deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Leads project team and management in development of applications and formulating contingency plans, schedule revisions, manpower adjustments, fund allocations, and work requirements
- Prepares incoming management for transition from implementation to business operating stage
- Requirements Gathering, Validation and Documentation
- System Behavior Modeling and Use, and Test Cases (UML, Behavior Charts)
- Information Technology Development, Delivery, Operations and Services Delivery Management (SLC, SDLC, ITIL)
- Program/Project Management (PMP, PMO, PMBOK, EVA, eRoom, SharePoint, RUP, and Agile methods)
- Used Enterprise Project Management and Collaboration tools. (e.g. SharePoint and eRoom, MS Project, Visio)
- Managed skills and technologies such as Cobol, Cobol II, Assembler, Oracle RDB, web-based eCommerce Technology and Catalog Maintenance (SQL, HTML, XML, J2EE, Java Beans, Perl, CGS, VBA, VBScript, EDS SLC, EDS Project Management Method, LDAP, Single-Sign-On, Tibco, MS Project, Ariba Buyer, Tradex Commerce Center
- .net training includes Visual Basic, ADO, ASP Web, Visual Studio, HTML, Upgrade VB 6 projects
- MS Access Developer (VBA, DAO, ADO, ODBC, SQL, Stored Procedures, Programmed Procedures)
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Visio)
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma, CMM, Deming, Thomas Group, Continuous Improvement and Quality methodologies
With broad experience and deep background in leadership and operations illustrates a chain of successful career experiences that will bring immediate value to your organization such as:
- Builds positive relationships with cross-functional teams
- Able to effectively communicate with business and technical subject matter experts, managers and CxO levels
- Focused and Goal Oriented
- Analytical Problem Solver
- Results Oriented Achiever
- Detailed Oriented
Confidential, 2011 - 2012
Contract PMO lead deploying multiple SAP Project Systems CATW and Procurement modules
- Directed the planning and coordination of Financial, WBS and HR Master data files
- SharePoint administrator and designer developing collaboration tools
- Lead Risk, Issue, Change & Stakeholder Management functions
- Create, maintain and manage multi-project dashboards
- Lead program communications, media, content delivery and Stakeholder Management
- Developed and managed multiple Microsoft Project Plans and progress
Confidential, 2008 - 2011
Avionics Instructor - Developed courseware and delivered formal instruction of aircraft electrical/ electronics
Confidential, 2007 - 2008
Client Solutions Director - defined solution architecture, components, pricing, and technical presentations for specific sales opportunities and prospects.
Director Manufacturing and Supply Chain - As Director was responsible for all day-to-day operations that included Manufacturing and Supply Chain management.
- Developed the Drucker Labs Supply Chain Data Base (Microsoft Access)
- Developed Drucker Labs ERP Requirements Document (Microsoft Word)
General Manager Manufacturing - responsible for all day-to-day operations that include Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Business development.
- Developed, documented and implemented Supply Chain Operations Guide and processes (Microsoft Word)
- Developed MCS Supply Chain Master Data Base (Microsoft Access and Excel)
Confidential, 1981 - 2004
EDS Project/Program Manager - Coordinated and directed strategic engineering activities. Administered personnel, customer, and organizational project management efforts. Established engineering policies and direction. Analyzed business opportunities, proposals, and marketing presentations to ensure fulfillment of business objectives.
- Coordinated and managed the Systems Engineering and technical support to the Sales organization assisting in the increase in sales to $18M in annual revenue while maintaining a 30% profit margin (Ariba Buyer)
- Managed team of 110 Systems Engineers, Developers and Technicians in multiple locations, across multiple projects, industries and applications with P & L, Hire/Fire, and people management responsibilities
- Outsourced service delivery operations and reduced costs more than 50%.
- Developed and managed program business plans and delivery strategies impacting multiple EDS organizations, clients and suppliers and vendors.
- Directed all phases of the systems development lifecycle (SLC, SDLC).
- Product Engineer, Imaging Systems
- R & D Technician, Imaging Systems
- Avionics Maintenance Supervisor, F111/F15
Associates Degree, Aeronautical Technology