- Project Management Professional with more than 10+ years of experience with background in Process Improvement, Business Analysis, Software Quality Assurance & Testing, Configuration Management, Requirements development & management, Problem resolution management using Agile and Tradi - tional/Hybrid project delivery methods.
- Over 11+ years of diversified experience of working with cross-functional, collaborative and self-orga-nized teams in Project Management, Product Development, Business Analysis, HRIS/HCM ERP (SAP & PeopleSoft), Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Travel domain (Cloud & On Prim ERP Implementation).
- Certified SCRUM Master.
- Expertise applying project and program management skills for Agile, Scrum, ScrumBan, V-Model, SDLC methodology based and process improvement projects.
- Extensive experience in work breakdown structures, resource planning and base lining project plans, identifying critical paths, and producing project reports. Proven ability in issue tracking, risk analyzing, and contingency planning, estimating and project documentation.
- Experience with conflict resolution, scope management, issue & risk tracking, communicating to clients and partners and vendor management.
- Skilled at leading teams, mentoring team members, developing requirements, and establishing light-weight software configuration management and release processes to enable organizations to build sta-ble products quickly.
- Proficient in developing full scale project plans and associated communication documents to effectively communicate with team member and stakeholders. Expert in creating dashboard reports to report project status to the leadership team using Excel and Tableau.
- Worked on complete software testing life cycle starting from information strategy planning, Require-ment analysis, design, development, coding, testing, debugging and implementation to production sup-port.
- Excellent leadership, problem solving, writing and communication skills with ability to effectively priori-tize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Business Tools: Rational Suite (Requisite Pro, Rose), MS Visio, MS Project, MS Access, Google Analytics & Adwords, MS Office Suite, PeopleSoft 8.8, 8.9, SQL, SharePoint, Documentum, SAP SuccessFactors - Cloud/On Prim, Azure, Amazon Web Services, SmartSheet, SAP - FICO, Confluence, Clarity, Service Now - IT Service Management & IT Business Management, Ascentis, Kronos HRIS
Business Skills: Business Definition Requirements, Business Process Analysis, Gap Analysis, Use Case Modeling & Analysis, Quality Assurance
Methodologies: RUP, OOAD, UML & Business/Data Modeling
Testing & Reporting Tools: Win Runner, Quality Centre, Version One, Clear Quest, Jira, CMS Avaya, Tableau, Cognos (Impromptu), A/B Testing
Operating Systems: Windows XP/95/98/NT/2000, Win 7 & 10, Mac OS X, DOS, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, Manteca, CA
Project Manager / Business Relationship Manager
- Provide the business with advisory consulting services specializing in the areas of HRIS management from strategy and design through implementation and governance processes to drive strategic HR or-ganizational change and reduce costs.
- Lead Project implementation team of about 32 through complex engagements collaborating across all levels, client and consulting teams, and stakeholders in various industries with the goal of transforming business requirements into technical requirements and systems that solve business issues.
- Managed $1M to $3M software integration projects ensuring smooth, on time, quality and budget con-straints met for SAP implementation.
- Governance, communications, stakeholder management, research and discovery of business require-ments, development of system and integration specifications, and vendor management through design architecture process.
- Coordinates cross-functionally for the design, development, testing, and vendor selection for project implementation of O365 and authentication model in conjunction with the HCM ERP Cloud based.
- Manage vendor relationships where applicable; monitors performance and capabilities of vendors in order to ensure commitments are met.
- Works directly with internal and external customers to ensure all regulatory and company requirements are met; including government regulations, established business standards, etc.
- Document and maintain internal control processes, procedures, measures, and standard workflows
- Implementation of almost all SuccessFactors modules including Employee Central and associated global/local interfaces.
- Established strong trusted advisor relationships with senior leadership, various stakeholders and project team member
- Managing an aggressive timeline with significant functional scope that includes the following Success-Factors modules; Employee Central, Recruitment Management & Marketing, Onboarding, Succession Planning, Career Development Planning, Goals & Performance Management, Compensation Man-agement & Variable Pay, Learning Management, SAP Jam and Workforce Planning & Analytics.
- Act as the point of contact for the project team, business partners and management to provide updates, resolve issues and establish the project delivery vision.
- Execute POC to help make strategic decisions related to hardware and software selection.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
Project Management - Senior Consultant
- To ensure that of the California Medicaid and Medical Management Information System (CA-MMIS) is programmed according to the Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements and meet the MITA framework.
- Audit and assess all DDI contractors' deliverables, work products and overall performance during the course of the engagement to identify risk and provide mitigation and elimination strategies for the risks in an effort to promote project success.
- Analyze account processes and transactions to identify undetected frauds and correlated activities (for example a series of highly suspicious activity leads to ultimate fraud).
- Lead Quality Assurance Audit team for Confidential Medicare & Medicaid UI & UX framework.
- Worked on Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) transactions in claims & benefits management cycle based on HIPAA guidelines. Medicare & Medical guidelines and documentation. (Provider Eligibility, Care Management, Claims, Eligibility etc.
- Coordinate initiatives and drive teams to meet commitments based on the plan. Develop and imple-ment processes and practices that enable teams to evolve to leaner thinking. Effectively administer ba-sic scrum cadence (Stand-ups, sprint planning, demo, retro, grooming) - understand and communicate the “why”. Innovate new techniques to evolve agile concepts during retro and other agile ceremonies
- Responsible for ensuring scope, schedule and cost baseline change controls as well as delivering on production, quality and cost/profit objectives for assigned product features. Manage the performance of the team professionals, mentoring, coaching and driving required behaviors and accountabilities re-quired to implement the project on time and within budget.
- Demonstrate leadership capability and the ability to affect team decisions by asking right questions and keep focused on the team and organization core goals.
- Demonstrate communication skills, both written and verbal, at all levels of the organization. Create Ex-ecutive-Level Dashboards to report overall Program Health, risk, issue, mitigation plan, weekly accom-plishments and upcoming deliverables in deck form, SharePoint. Review/Track Daily Burn Down Chart in Rally
- Coach agile principles to various levels within the organization, including stakeholders, release man-agers, and product development teams, taking organization maturity level into account, participate in Agile assessment and help team mature with every assessment and retrospective.
- Govern the “Definition of Done” process to ensure product and engineering goals are being fulfilled, including, but not limited to: automated test results, security test results and contractual deliverables.
- Collaborate with vendors to execute the RFQ, SOW, compliance check, vendor engagement to lower the risk of missing timeline due to vendor engagement. Focus on building robust customer and vendor relationships essential for growth, execution and on-time deliverables.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
IT Project Manager
- Partnered with clients to improve and re-engineer current business operations to deliver measurable savings, additional revenue and cost avoidance.
- Managed strategy for Confidential 's online hotel shopping experience. Responsible for leading initia-tives through the entire lifecycle of product development, from ideation, through design, development, and marketing/PR.
- Develop digital/integrated marketing strategy, handle media RFPs and make digital media plan rec-ommendations, initiate / oversee research, provide marketplace assessments / benchmarking.
- Drove product vision for the home page, search results, property details, maps and geography.
- Delivered game changing site features, such as the modular homepage (that can be customized to various regions through a content management tool), Texas Sized Pricing redesign of search results which delivered $40M+ in annual profit, and Strike Through Pricing, amongst others.
- Worked closely with diverse teams of Strategic Growth Manager, Technical teams and account man-agers to overcome objections from clients using A/B testing, MVT (Multivariate testing) as tools to overcome objections.
- Built and maintained three year shopping product roadmap. Worked with executive stakeholders to prioritize and schedule product initiatives.
- Led global market research initiatives to drive roadmap.
- Developed test objectives, write test scripts, and moderate one-on-one and group interviews
- Prioritized and signed-off work for a team user experience professionals and software developers in an agile development environment.
- Performed SWOT and GAP analysis of business processes; drawing attention to areas of inefficien-cies.
Business Analyst / Project Coordinator
- Interacted with Business users to gather requirements and goals. Involved in gathering and synthesiz-ing business requirements and translated into functional and non-functional requirements to be used as input to the Call Center/ Call Flow functional design specifications.
- Documented existing Avaya call flow structure/ Avaya call vector, containing the essential business elements, detailed definitions, and descriptions of the relationships between the actors to analyze and document business data requirements.
- Provide objective assessment regarding representatives’ compliance of process and adherence to procedures for calls with customers.
- Assess performance, gaps if any, are due to factors outside the control of the representative and take appropriate action through the leadership to address them.
- Work with the product team to gain understanding of quality assurance and resource requirements whenever new product/services were being introduced in the market.
HRIS Analyst/Team Manager
- Involved in PeopleSoft (PS) 8.9 implementations and conversion & maintenance project. Played a key lead role in project implementations & support.
- Functional experience in PeopleSoft (PS) 8.9 - Core HR, Workforce Administration, Talent Acquisition Management, Reports,Query, Security, Workflow, Employee Self Service, (ESS), Manager Self Ser-vice (MSS), e-Recruit, e-Pay, e-Performance, e-Compensation, and Tree Manager.
- Functional experience in PS FMS: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, E-Procurement, Purchase, and Accounts Receivable. Involved in PeopleSoft Testing & Requirement Gathering.
- Managed administrative functions of H.R. Operations including Recruitment, New Employee Induction/ Training, Benefits Administration, Leave Management, Performance Appraisal, Policy Drafting and Administration, Compliance (PF, ESI), Employee Relation, Separation & Grievance.
- Provided development and support for the workflows and toolsets used by the Identity Management Services Administration team globally.
Team Leader - Sales & Technical Support
- Managed a team of executives and ensured that both operational targets and service levels were achieved.
- Communicated performance against objective with the individual team members and monitored their performance in terms of agreed key performance indicator.
- Attended High Level customer complaints received by team members and spent an agreed proportion of time answering technical queries.
- Ensured that the standard operating procedures from the quality management system are adhered to, thereby promoting a culture of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Worked closely with the client in gathering and understanding business and supported process im-provement by recommending and implementing best practices.