Design, develop and implement Global Supply Chain Management systems: Sales, Order Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse, Delivery and Logistics with specialization in secure data integration.
- Project Management: PMI & Agile
- Requirements Gathering
- System Analysis & Design
- Quality Assurance
- Certified Scrum Master
- Agile & Bi - Modal Development
- Data & Process Modeling/Improvement
- Global Supply Chain Data Integration
- Project Launch & Implementation
- Risk Management and Mitigation
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Sharepoint 365 as a developer
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Sharepoint as a user
- Attassian Confluence,JIRA
- Microsoft Project 2016
- Java, Java Script
- SAP ECC 4.6.3 to 6.0 ABAP objects, R/3 ABAP BADI, BAPI & BW
- Oracle SQL & PL/SQL, Fusion
- DataGate 3.6.2 EGate 4.5.2, 4.5.3
- ERWIN AllFusion 4.1
- Managing the Confidential vendor selection and replacement project for a large consortium of 12 police agencies.
- United large group of disparate independent agencies together for a singular cause.
- Enacted communication methods, procedures, activities that make the replacement process transparent.
- Engaged, enlisted and recruited IT departments and resources in support of the project.
- Established a close working partnership with the vendor finalists and most importantly with the prevailing vendor.
Sr. Launch Manager
- Plan, manage and coordinate Launch of Agile Development projects to a customer base of Confidential + clients and more than 131,000 sites in a Software as a Service (SaaS) organization.
- Ensure that project Confidential are gathered and reported; including release contents, content testing, post launch issues and launch costs.
- Introduced Confidential risk management to actively identify and manage launch risk. Currently working on a plan to include Confidential Risk Management as a Launch project KPI item.
- Work across organizational units, to make certain that each stakeholder understands his/her responsibilities and delivers in accordance with the established plan while responding to the instantaneous.
- Facilitate scrum team sessions, apply best agile methods for efficient delivery of backlog end to end.
- Remediate roadblocks and speedbumps to remove impediments to product delivery and maximize tem performance.
Sr. SAP Integration BSA
- Known for finishing tough projects well. Asked to assume Project Coordination of a portion of a project relating to the extract of Inventory, when the work became bogged down during development. Turned the project and a hostile team around to a successful completion within a month and prevented the project from failure. The project won a Confidential IT Maxim award 2013.
- Cited by management for highly effective QA testing due to the lack of flaws found in business validation test phases and post Go-Live.
- Quickly and incisively completed an analysis of the AP and EQ Samples Operation business that resulted in the business case needed to prove significant benefit and ROI justifying process and system redesign.
- Given high ratings for delivering a tough project on-time within budget with no defects at go-live in Fall 2014 and Fall 2015.
- Known as a significant contributor to project success.
- Produced complicated designs in a short amount of time with minimal defects using agile techniques.
- Effectively teamed up with integration engineers, project managers and other business teams to develop interfaces from scratch and reengineering others using new technology and agile methods.
Sr. SAP ABAP Engineer
- Learned difficult Logistics and Delivery link of the Confidential Supply Chain process and data flow.
- Wrote SAP ABAP programs for Delivery, Logistics and Inventory Management data interfaces.
- Designed, documented and developed Delivery, logistics and Inventory management interfaces inbound and outbound to/from Confidential Supply Chain.
- Upgraded SAP ABAP interfaces from 4.6c to 6.0 and then to 7.3.
Sr. eGate Data Integration Engineer
- Designed, developed, tested, implemented interfaces between the Confidential Supply Chain, the Confidential CRM (Siebel) and external partners.
- Designed and Wrote Siebel EIM to insert code into the Siebel database and PL/SQL for retrieving Oracle data: Customer, Sales Orders and Employee data.
- Learned and followed the Confidential Development Framework and testing methodology.
- Recommended for this position by the Confidential consultant I worked with at Confidential.
- Guided and managed a difficult Claims Imaging and data extraction system implementation to successful completion as the Project Manager using MS Project and active risk/issue management. The software implementation was on time and within budget. The implementation reduced the claims intake process from 4 days to 1.5 hours reducing a 4 day backlog and facilitated an increase in business without an increase in staff.
- Conducted in-depth process and workflow analysis of outpatient business to improve the outpatient experience. Delivered As-Is Analysis, feasibility study, strategic system overview and project proposal for Confidential, workflow, and Optical Imaging solution to improve patient access of outpatient business. Acted in the process manager, system analyst and architect roles.
EDI Programmer Analyst
- Stabilized and maintained an out of control DataGate 3.6.2 Electronic Data Interface Engine applications for a physician-owned Confidential health Insurance company. Worked closely with Confidential consultants.
- Improved client communication and the delivery of contracted work using an effective data map.
- The data map compared data sources to the data targets while referencing source documents and specifying functional transformations.
- Extensive use of user-selectable views provided data map information in the form most easily understood by any client.
- My data map was sought after by Blue Cross affiliates in New Jersey.
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Innovated, architected and developed a low-cost computer-based simulation of real-time operation to model scheduling processes; credited with saving the District more than $59,000 in training costs and generated more than $14,500 of revenue.
- Conducted in-depth analysis of the Confidential 's power scheduling process and power marketing business. Chosen to represent the Power Scheduling group in the Data Mart/Data Warehousing pilot project as an expert business consultant bringing my understanding of energy scheduling processes, data and business rules.
- Invited to join the Power Scheduling Data Mart Confidential development, vendor selection, JAD and systems testing teams as an expert business consultant.
- Authored one third of the resultant Confidential .
- Worked with professional data modeler using ERWIN to capture the energy scheduling and trading business process, data model & business rules and produced a well-represented normalized data model.