Project Manager/Sr. Business Analyst - Confidential†
Financial Software Industry: Lease Accounting/Management
- Overseer to the complete product development life-cycle of the client installation: responsible for the implementation, coordination, and execution of a project entailing high customization and configuration of a lease accounting management system.
- Managed a project implementation team comprised of business analysts, technical/functional analysts, QA testers and developers.
- Facilitated the definition of the project scope, timeline and all deliverables associated.
- Defined project tasks and allocated project resources accordingly as well as consistently monitored and reported on the progression of the project to all stakeholders.
- Presented bi-weekly reports to stakeholders defining project progress, risks as well as actions required to mitigate risks.
- Conducted a detailed examination and analysis of the client’s business model and requirements in order to recommend how to best leverage the company’s product.
- Identified opportunities to generate additional revenue with design changes and enhancements to the company’s product in order to meet the client’s specific business model.
Consultant/Business Analyst - Confidential
Financial Software Industry: Investment Accounting Software
- Over 2010/2011 worked on five major clients for CAMRA/Consulting Team inclusive of XL Capital, Deutsche Bank, BCBSM, JM&A, and Liberty Bank on large, complex software implementations of an enterprise wide investment accounting software system designed for the banking and insurance industries.
- Managed tasks, progress and status for General Ledger portion of XL Capital Implementation. Tracked project progress and communicated status on regular basis to all impacted parties ensuring that members both upstream and downstream were informed of next steps for task completion.
- Worked with PMO to manage delivery of detailed project plans including: objectives, scope, risk, as well as detailed work structure breakdowns, and delivery time estimates.
- Managed a business process re-engineering initiative on the company’s internal operations: evaluated current business processes of our investment accounting group and conducting gap analysis to identify issues in the existing business processes. Worked directly with each business user within the investment accounting branch to understand the core business issues and challenges in the division, develop suitable solutions and translate those solutions into process and workflowchange requirements.
Business Case Analysis:
- Mappedout the full scope of the client requirementsas well as facilitatedthe business requirement walk through meetings to accurately scope the needs of the of the software development/implementation project.
- Managed the business case analysis and documentation of client requirements and process specification reviews on several smaller implementations.
- Completed a significant amount of the writing of the project initiation documents, functional specification documents, implementation requirements, and requirements traceability matrix during the XL Capital and Deutsche Bankimplementation.This involved actively managing the project documentation process through the a) Initiation and System Concept, b) Planning, c) Analysis and Design, d) Development and Design, e) Integration and Testing and f) Installation and Deployment stages.
- Post implementation- was one of two consultants chosen to train/support the investment accounting operational team in the UK London Office from June through August during the project ‘GO LIVE’ phase.
- Assisted clients in User Acceptance testing, supported development of training and implementation material, and provided post implementation support.
Financial Aid Advisor†–†Confidential
- Directed assessment of new and current students on financial aid awards, Federal Student Aid, grants, loans, scholarship, federal work study and other outside sources of payments. Overseer of federal grants awarded to BHCI students to support federal work-study and Federal Perkins loans programs.
- Advisement of current Federal and State regulations as pertaining to Title IV funds to ensure the institution maintained satisfactory compliance with accrediting agencies and the Department of Education.
- Monitored institutional and student eligibility from the initial grant application through to student awards and disbursements.
- Collaborated with lenders, grantor agencies and NSLDS to resolve conflicts on student’s aid eligibility as well as to ensure compliance with all program requirements.
- Management of individual entrance and exit counseling for students and parents on financial aid obligations, loan repayment, MPN legalities, interest rate accrual, default risks, debt management, delinquent loans, special payment plans and consolidation procedures.
Business Plan Technical Writer,†Confidential
Reported to CEO of Flytrap Technologies & Director of Business Development at NERAC
- Partnered with Director of Business Development to co-write a comprehensive business plan for an independent value added reseller (Flytrap Technologies, LLC) emerging into the online business continuity and disaster recovery market.
- Steered business plan development inclusive of project timeline creation, identification of key milestones and partnership resources required for successful completion.
- Identified strategic risks for development of plan that may stall conception to reality timeline and worked with business development to recreate strategy.
- Presented final new business initiative to key venture capitalists, investors and lending institutions within the business continuity/disaster recovery industry and resulted in eventual acquisition to Par4Technologies.
M.B.A,Master of Business Administration†
Confidential, New Haven, CT
B.S.Bachelor of Science, Business Management(Honors/Dean’s List)
Confidential, Willimantic, CT
Training in Custom SQL 2008 and SQL 2008 Reporting Services†
Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite products: (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)& SharePoint
Actively Pursuing CAPM Certification with intent of eventually achieving PMP certification.†
Intermediate proficiency in Chinese - Mandarin
Wesleyan International Business Plan Competition:†
American Advertising Federation†
American Marketing Association†