- A highly experienced, self - motivated and results oriented with demonstrated the ability to lead diverse teams of professionals to new levels of success in a variety of highly competitive industries, demanding solutions and fast-paced environments.
- Innovative and process focused Information Technology (IT) professional with over twenty years of diversified and proven business and technical leadership experience. An IT professional who is at ease with hands on development and is happy to dig in trenches with the team should the need arises.
- Proven ability to successfully analyze organization’s critical business requirement, identify deficiency and potential opportunities and develop cost-effective solutions for enhancing competitiveness, increasing revenues and improving customer service offerings.
- Highly skilled in IT services delivery, business development, and IT management, including IT project management, IT process improvement, strategic business and technology planning, cross-organization communications, vendor relationship management, people management, financial management and experienced in leading IT organization and complex projects from strategic planning through design, implementation and management.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Application Development
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, MAC
Languages: Java, .NET, HTML, C++, PHP, Perl, SQL
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, Sybase, MS SQL Server, DB2, MySQL
Development Methodologies: Traditional Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, RUP
Tools: TIBCO(Business Works, iProcess Engine, EMS, Spotfire), Oracle, SharePoint, DotNetNuke, ESRI, MapInfo, Crystal Reports, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Informatica, Visual Studio.Net, JBuilder, NetBeans, Eclipse, PowerBuilder, Cold Fusion, JDeveloper, SalesForce, MS POS, MS Dynamics, Hadoop
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Leading the effort to mitigate audit requirement of their Confidential Infrastructure hardware like load balancers, firewalls, routers, switches and DNS.
- Replacing them with newer hardware with help of other vendors of the bank ensuring there is not or minimum interruption in the day to day functions.
- Leading the development and upgrade of applications using agile methodology to comply with Confidential and Confidential regulations.
- Meet with CAB folks to ensure that the release schedules are in sync and go successfully with minimum disruption.
IT Delivery Mgr. Lead
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Leading the weekly status meeting with Confidential executives, Confidential Medicare Directors/managers, Confidential Project/Program managers to keep track of the progress, short comings and take steps to remediate any missed milestones.
- Ensure the billing and payment protocols were established in compliance with existing Confidential ’s standard and Confidential ’s bank of choice with regards to member enrollment, provider payment, prescription etc.
- Ensure that an entity was properly created in financial arrangements in PeopleSoft financials package to accommodate and billing and recovery items.
- Ensure that all the deliverables as agreed upon by Confidential and Confidential per Master Service Agreements and amendments thereof were adequately addressed and implemented.
- Guided the QA team and ensured that every aspect of the application was thoroughly tested and verified to work satisfactorily.
- Helped on-board the Confidential to Medicare Advantage program leveraging the newly created platform at Confidential .
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Leading the implementation of BMC Remedy software for enterprise wide use at Confidential and retire Maximo as the Change Management and tracking tool.
- Participate in weekly meetings with executives to apprise them of latest project status.
- Helping Confidential bringing infrastructure support and maintenance from HP to their in-house supported capabilities and wind down any third party support.
- Run weekly status meetings with the Stakeholders.
- Plan on Risk and issue mitigation for impacted projects.
- Develop Roadmap for multi-generational release schedule for various aspects for ITSM portfolios of projects like Service Request fulfillment, EM, IM, SLM, SPM, SACM etc…
- Work with Stakeholders on Go-No Go calls to deploy the releases
- Get status from the Control room from the impacted RM and TRM
- Manage and administer SharePoint 2010 sites for the ITSM Program Projects/Work Streams.
- Implementation/Administration of MS Project Server 2010 for their in-house use of effective ITSM Program and Portfolio management enabling the executives to have a dashboard view of how projects are running.
- Actively participate in scrum meetings for inclusion and exclusion discussion of JIRA stories and in corporate into current or later releases as applicable keeping in mind the overall E2E adoption schedule by the enterprise.
- Work with testing team leads to swiftly resolve Sev1 issues and work on remediating defects that need be fixed by the vendor and work on their timeline to in corporate into the schedule.
- Ensure that Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices are adhered to during the implementation process.
Service Delivery Manager
Confidential, Agoura Hills, CA
- Worked as a Service Delivery manager and managed the delivery of Confidential compliance related Apps developed using agile methodology by in-house teams and out sourced vendors at Confidential to meet the compliance related mandates.
- The development platforms ranging from .Net to Java with Oracle/SQL Server and DB2 backend databases to be used by both the support teams as well as Bank’s customers.
- Meet with business executives and other stakeholders to ensure that program is on target and be able to meet the target as set forth and agreed with the LOB.
- Used the Pega BPM solution to streamline the workflow and fine-tuned to meet the Confidential requirements.
- With the help of other team members created a traceability matrix to ensure that the execs and other team members had an end to end view of development and deployment effort from requirements to the delivery of the project teams.
- Worked closely with LPS team for HL&I integration at Confidential .
Senior Project Manager/Service Delivery Lead
- Managed overall delivery of Member Portal R0 Project at Confidential of Michigan, this project would sun set at least two other Portals and realize tremendous savings while improving the customer experience.
- Managed the delivery of Application development using agile methodology by a third party Vendors and in-house development teams, triaging any defect and finding resolution with help from various downstream and source system teams involved.
- Actively Ensured that Portal App is able to integrate with home grown components and third party vendor. Lead and assisted the Performance Track to diagnose the possible bottle necks and provide possible set of solutions to meet or beat the SLA.
- Ensured that proper SSO with Confidential ’s partners to ensure that no Confidential data of customers was compromised and that the users experienced the best user experience possible.
Technical Program Manager
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Worked as a TPM managed technical/infrastructure related projects for Confidential involving Credit Cards, Home Loans, Investments, Insurance offerings and Confidential compliance and ensuring that the projects are delivered in time and within budget ensuring that company's methodologies are followed appropriately.
- The projects often involve associates from across the US and offshore teams.
- Led teams in the matters relating to MS SQL Server Database implementation, Oracle RAC implementation, CHP Virtual machines, iSereis integration, SharePoint sites, infrastructure planning, implementation and delivery of solution.
- Helped with delivery of integration of projects with force.com platform, Confidential down stream technologies that included ETL tools like Informatica and other niche technologies in the Bank’s tack of technologies like SiteMinder for SSO for seamless integration with bank’s vendors such as CoreLogic etc.
- Ensured that IT projects and implementations are SOX compliant and adhere to company’s security standards. Ensured that the Virtual Servers were carved out of were adequately sized and utilized to meet the established SLAs.
- On-boarded the BPM solution from Pega for in house use for development teams by provisioning the needed Hardware requirements.
- Managed a multimillion, multiyear Network security upgrade program for Banks’s Infrastructure from rogue devices and security attacks.
- Took appropriate measures to mitigate risk and generate reports for Business and Risk Executives and provide timely and ongoing status updates of the audit requirements and percentage of the target met.
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Architected and designed an automated process-oriented driven system using TIBCO suite of applications viz. Business Works, iProcess engine, File and Database adapters, GI, EMS, SpotFire and other tools.
- Using tools such MS Dev Studio and Visual Café developed/designed interfaces with vendors like Fidelity, LexisNexis for the client to automate their upload and download of files using Web services.
- Designed/developed interfaces using .Net Technology (C#) with third party vendors like fidelity.com and Several Banks, LexisNexis and others to enable B2B communication for automated data exchanges
- Automated their billing process and accounts receivable and integrated with MS Dynamics using .Net technologies.
- Implemented strategies for migration of their current file based systems to a MS SQL Server Database to optimize and increase their productivity.
Confidential, DETROIT, MI
IT Program Manager
- Evaluated, recommended, implemented and enhanced various architectural changes to the client’s IT architecture from application development methodology, RDBMS, choice of EAI tool, BI and reporting tools, bug tracking and enhancement tools, layout and configuration of their WAN, VPN & Intrusion detection system and helped in the selection of COTS application that best suited their needs to help in efficient asset management, improve the performance and increase their efficiency.
- Lead and guided the architecture and programming team in developing the client’s java based Plants Administration Database Systems (PADS) and TIB-enabling for seamless integration with TIBCO’s architecture.
- Enabled integration with homegrown application and salesforce.com to enable the sales team to better manage their client leads and portfolio.
- Led and guided the database design and administration team for developing the client’s database repository for easy access to their assets, maintenance management, financial data, work order management and other HR related issues like new hires and separation integrated with City’s Oracle HR and Finance package implementation.
- Architected and developed a roadmap for GIS (ESRI) and Google Map API integration with their assets for a timely problem reporting and speedy maintenance and repair.
- Led the PMO services (planning, scheduling, project monitoring, status reporting, training, budget, and quality control) in support of an enterprise-wide Management of Information Systems encompassing an IT portfolio of over 40 projects.
- Led a successful department wide implantation of Portal solution using TIBCO (EAI) suit of applications to integrate all of client’s applications. Provided an executive dashboard to monitor the operations, streamline the purchase process and sustain compliance to state and federally mandated regulations which resulted in a reduction of over $5M in annual operational cost.
- Led the product development of a J2EE and EAI based solution enabling operations and maintenance management.
- Led the development, testing, implementation and delivery of modernization solution of the client’s department administrations management system from their legacy systems to the java platform for a seamless integration with TIBCO.
- Enabled ecommerce capability with customers and business partners.
- Helped establish Oracle 10G data warehouse for the client for use with their daily operations, equipment maintenance, order tracking and to interface with their CMMS, Oracle Financials, HR and Payroll systems.
- Led the implementation of an intrusion detection system (IDS) between two disparate LANs to maintain integrity of the operation, share information between the two networks to fend off any hackers.
- Led the process reengineering for the client’s systems and business operations, Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) resulting in meeting and exceeding the state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Helped client implement an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices to streamline their service delivery, change management and release procedure.
- Led a successful implementation data exchange between client’s Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition ( Confidential ) control system to business network for effective and efficient reporting using web services and XML technology.
- Led a successful adoption of RUP methodology in the company as well in the client’s IT group to streamline the development process, defect tracking and efficient change management.
- Led and directed the statement of work (SOW), RFQ and proposal development, and vendor management.
- Instrumental in increased inter-departmental communication, negotiations and employee mentoring and coaching.
- Managed a diverse team of talented individuals including contractors and consultants.
- Maintained amicable ongoing client relationship with current clients to earn new contracts and enhanced their productivity with timely project delivery.
- Evaluated, recommended and implemented upgrades to existing IT infrastructure for improved performance and productivity.
- Implemented Share Point portal for an efficient in-house team collaboration, project management, web content management, records management and retention.
- Led the implementation of B2B and B2C portals and infrastructure for the clients.
- Led the development of a web enabled Confidential process management system, historian database and operational performance monitoring tool using C# and VB.Net.
Confidential, TROY, MI
- Developed company’s IT operations, policies, action plans, and corporate IT standards.
- Purchased and recommended new equipments, oversaw all the company’s projects with the world’s leading automotive companies and their suppliers, developed and conducted training programs.
- Trained and mentored senior programmers in efficient operating procedures to facilitate a smooth transition of projects to the clients’ to the clients’ satisfaction.
- Worked as an Oracle DBA Manager consultant for a Tier I supplier. Streamlined their Oracle data warehousing process and optimized the Data mining process for over 10 terra bytes of data received from D&B, POLK and FORD. Developed a tool for the account executives to able to effectively project and target their customers. Played a key role in the launching of Ford Quality Care Program jointly launched by Ford and Wells Fargo.
- Lead a team of Systems Administrators at EDS for a multi-platform UNIX installation, for over 2 Years. The team fine-tuned the UNIX system and Oracle running on HP 9000, installed and implemented CA-Unicenter to further enhance the network capability. Worked with Oracle DBAs to enhance the system usage. Established and administered the Intranet Web Server.
- Lead the team of support staff for design tools like Unigraphics, Hypermesh, Instant, AutoCAD and Nastran among other tools.
- Managed a software development team developing an educational package for Windows 95 and Mac using Visual C++, C++ and C as a front end and Oracle and MS SQL Server as back end databases on Windows Confidential and Confidential servers. Established and administered an Intranet Web Server on Windows Confidential .
- I also served as a part time faculty at Wayne State University while doing Masters, taught CPUs (Motorola 60000 and Intel CPUs) and memory chips for associate degree students.