- Seasoned Professional with strong IT experience as a team lead, architect, Program Analyst design/development & integration on J2EE projects.
- Full life - cycle systems development requirements, definition, analysis, design, coding and implementation, workflow driven Component Based Development (EJBs) and Component modeling.
- Expertise in C++, PERL and UNIX scripting.
- Extensive experience in deploying applications on multiple WebLogic Servers and maintained Load balancing, by using BigIP f5 high availability and Fail over functionality.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Design, Development and testing experience in the area of application software using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Rational Rose/Together Control, JSP, Servlets and Spring Technologies.
- Good experience in OOD, SOAP, SOA, TIBCO and Web Services.
- Good experience with process integration with ECM DCTM and WebMethods Tools.
- Experienced on complex Integration environments including middleware and back end databases.
- Strong Server Side development of RMI, JSP, Custom Tags, Droplets, Gears and portlet on ATG.
- Good development experience on Eclipse Java Platform.
- Functional Experience in Human Resource Management, Logistics / Transport Mgt., Mortgage, Financial Management, Inventory Management.
Operating Systems: WIN 8/NT/2000, UNIX, Sun Solaris 2.8, VAX, HP-UX, AIX 4.2
Languages: J2EE, C, C++, JSP, Custom Tags, EJB, Servlets, PERL5.0, XML, HTML, TCL, COBOL and PL/SQL, JPA, Web Services (WSDL), JAX-WS.
ADOBE: CQ 5, AEM6.0, AEM 6.2
Design Methodology: OOA, OOD, Erwin, MVC, Struts, Rational Rose, MS Visio, Together J.
RDBMS: Oracle 11.x, DB2 UDB V7.x, Sybase 15.7, MS SQL Server 6.5
EAI: WebMethods 4.0, WebMethods B2B Server, TIBCO Business Works, MQ series
ATG: Dynamo Application Server (4.5.1 / 5.6/6.0 ), ATG Dynamo 7.0 suite
ECM: EMC Documentum 6.0, Vignette
App / Web Server: WebSphere 7.x/6.x/5.x/4.x, Web logic10, 9.2, Tomcat, Apache, IIS, Netscape, IPlanet
IDE: Eclipse, Together soft, WSAD, Visual Age for Java, MS VJ++, Symantec Visual Caf
Tools: ECM 6.0, Vignette, Visual Age Java, InfoSphere Optim Data Lifecycle Management Solutions, RMI, LDAP, Optimize It, ANT, CVS, PVCS, CSS, Clear Quest, TOAD, InfoSphere Change Data Capture (CDC), Dream Weaver, Hibernate, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, Rosetta Net, Macromedia tools and TIBCO.
- development and implementation and maintenance using AEM platform.
- Design and implementation of MBOT rates module.
- Developed custom components on AEM 6.2
- Implementation of REST web services .
- Lead the development teams of on sight and offshore, achieved the goals.
- Deployed and maintained on AWS cloud services
- Set up SSL security and load balancing for this new website.
Environment: JDK 1.8, Eclipse, web services, web sphere, Maven, Salesforce, JSON, Mac OS, Git Hub, Jankins, Adobe AEM 6.2.
- CRM implementation and Cassiopeia Actor web services implementation and maintenance:
- Design and implementation of Actor module.
- Lead the team and deliver the product.
- Data management with JPA, Spring and SOAP web service s.
- CRM salesforce Organization module implementation and integration with mulesoft .
- Developed custom components on AEM 6.0
- Treasury and facility management applications enhancement and maintenance.
Environment: JDK 1.8, Eclipse, web services, BEA WebLogic, Spring, Hibernate, Cassiopeia, Mulesoft, Maven, Salesforce, SQL Server, Adobe AEM 6.0 and Unix OS.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Team Lead/ Consultant
- Worked as a lead in development domain
- Created custom Java components for Deal Tracker.
- Migrating and upgrading applications from JDK1.5 to JDK1.7.
- Implemented Geocoder web services client.
- Legacy Remediation of Single Family and Multifamily projects.
- Experienced in trouble shooting integration environment by checking the Sybase and application logs.
- Experience with design and execution of DDL, DML, and Stored Procedures on Sybase.
- Experienced coordinating with support teams like DBA, WASSUPP, UNIX support
Environment: Windows 8, Lynx, Java 1.7, Eclipse Juno, Sybase 15.7, WebLogic 10. SOA, Soap UI, Oracle, Tomcat, UNIX,Shell Scripts.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Sr. J2EE developer, Consultant
- Designed, modified, developed and implemented software programming applications.
- Participated in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Provided technical support to project team members.
- Involved in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Enhanced the SAP portal application features and performance.
- Developed web services for Business process Engine using SOA.
Environment: Java 1.6, XML, GWT ( Google Web Toolkit) GUI, SQL Developer 4.0, J2EE, Oracle 11g, Eclipse, JIRA, XML Spy, axis, soap UI, web services, SAP BPL, Oracle SOA suite, cross point, Windows, Tomcat, UNIX, Shell Scripts.
Confidential, Mclean VA
Sr. Java Consultant
- Involved in design, architecture and development of ODS project using CDC.
- Taking signoff on the technical design.
- Installation, configuration, deployment and maintenance of CDC.
- Worked closely with selling system integration team to improving the performance of current setup and improved the integration turnaround time.
- Used WebMethods for TDQ project.
- Involved in data purge project using IBM Optim tool.
- Design and developed Data Quality tool to verify the transferred data between source and target using Web Methods.
Environment: Java 1.6, XML, Rapid SQL 7.7.2, UDB 7.7.2, Eclipse 3.0, Clear Case, XML Spy, axis, soap, web services, IBM CDC, WebMethods, HP ALM (QC), WebLogic, UNIX, Autosys, Shell Scripts
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
Applications Programmer Lead
- Involved in System Requirement Analysis and Design.
- Mentoring and Managing Development team.
- Web Services are developed in WESB.
- The request of Loan Information has been sent through XML format to iLog JRules for business rules validation.
- Integrated DCTM JFC in EJBs.
- Designed and Developed services utilizing Java/J2EE/TIBCO Business Works.
- Calendar Entries are created in Lotus Notes to move the changes to test environments, load and Production.
Environment: RAD7.5, Hibernate, spring, JAX-WS, Servlets, JSP, HTML, XML, EJB, JPA, CVS, SVN. HP Quality Center, WAS6.0/7.0, WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus(WESB) SOA, TIBCO, ECM Documentum 6.0.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Provided technical analysis and direction to the Business Development team and web team.
- Analysis of Use cases and helping team member in resolving problem and issues.
- Proactively involved in Requirements analysis, Development, and testing phases of the project.
- Development of Reviews’ (Relational Views).
- Performed code review, PVCS code checking and merging into the Branch and Baseline environments.
- Identifying risks, module scope / limitations and resolving issues with alternative solutions.
- The impact analysis of changes in the existing system.
- Coordinating the QA, User Acceptance Testing, and fixing defects in Branch Testing, Base Line Testing, and Stage Testing.
- Designed and developed Integration Interfaces using JMS for TIBCO EAI.
- As a Lead ensure all activities pertaining to the module completion in time.
- Responsible for the health care Benefits module and run Jtest and identified potential risks, coordinated with the team to fix them.
- Ultraseek search engine configurations and production fixes.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP,JPA, ATG 7.2, WebSphere Base 6.0, Sun Web Server 6.1, Rational Application Developer IDE, Aqua Logic Service Bus, Merant Version Manager (PVCS), Oracle10 Client, Toad8.0, JMS, Ultraseek and Jtest
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Installation & Working on WebLogic, JDK, BigIP F5, Oracle, NDM (batch & Secure +), Wily introscope, Autosys, 4.5, Clear Case etc..,
- Configure the environments in Clear Case and do check in to Sun N1 Provisioning tool.
- Involved in Check free certificate renewal process.
- Configuration and maintenance of J2EE Services including JDBC, JMS, JNDI, SNMP on WebLogic Server.
- Involved in the production support issues, to decide based on the criticality of the issue we decide to make a new release based on the issue.
- Infrastructure design and implementation for Application deployment.
- Using apache axis consumed web services for bill pay application.
- Set up design and development standards specifications.
- Installed the WebLogic domains for 8.1, 9.1.0, 9.2.0 and wrote automated startup scripts to make the user to start and stop the instances easily.
- Deployed applications on multiple WebLogic Servers and maintained Load balancing, by using BigIP f5 high availability and Fail over functionality.
Environment: WebLogic, JDK, Oracle, NDM ( batch & Secure +), Willy introscope, Autosys, 4.5, BigIP F5, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, CVS, OVO & IBM MQ
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Developed Design development of Eat-Monitoring and ART Reconciliation project.
- Design the Database tables and configured Hibernate DAOs.
- Design and development of Interfaces to Database and spring controllers for web flow.
- Write an Interface to Orbis, GLM Applications
- WebLogic administration.
- Specifications to build UNIX OS.
- Set up design standards/development standards specifications.
- MQ client setup.
Environment: WebLogic 9.2, UNIX, Spring framework, java 1.5, J2EE, Hibernate, Sybase, AJAX, CVS, SVN, WebLogic, JBoss eclipse 3.2.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Involved in design, architecture and development of eBAT Tool.
- Taking signoff on the technical design and involved with conducting project meetings to finalize design features.
- Using Apache axis implemented web services on soap for Confidential and integrated with eBAT tool.
- Designed and developed XML and HTML validation using DOM parser.
- Designed and implemented web flow using HTTP Unit.
- Database access API implemented and integrated with eBAT.
- Email Notification with executive summary implemented with Java mail.
Environment: Java 1.4.x,tomcat, Oracle 9i, XML, Eclipse 3.0, clear case, XML Spy, axis, SOAP, WebServices, HTTP Unit.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Developed the JSP pages, ATG Form handlers for CRT tool.
- Created custom Java components, which encapsulated Dynamo Repositories.
- Migrating and upgrading applications from ATG Dynamo 6.2 to ATG Dynamo 6.4.0.
- Coded Java Beans and to store the content and other related information into the Dynamo repositories.
- Implemented web services client using apache axis
- Developed CRT using ATG portal gears under Sales Tool gear
- Implemented CRT to WOF interface using HTTP URL connection.
- Design and developed Custom Droplets.
- Involving implementing Credit Check for B2C against Confidential Application using ATG Form handlers.
- Installation, configuration, deployment and maintenance of ATG Dynamo.
- Parsed the xml to obtain the object values and stored in the DB.
- Using apache axis implemented web services for OMS, CUP, EAVES and CLE.
- Giving production support to OneLink project and fixing the bugs.
Confidential, New York
- In this project Call Centre, Ask Thermo, Product Finder, Resource Manager, People Finder, Support functionalities are implemented.
Confidential, Mission Viejo, CA
- As an Architect/Sr. programmer performed Requirement gathering, Gap Analysis, Client & User interaction for design.
- Designed the object model from Use cases using techniques such as Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and Activity diagrams.
- Design and developed Wrapper layers for JMS API.
- Installed Configured administered performance tuning, load balancing ATG Dynamo, Web Sphere, Apache and iPlanet including clustering on Solaris.
- Laying down the road map for the application design, development and testing.
- Responsible for Weekly reviews/ Client Meetings/ Specification Enhancements/ Design changes and Code Reviews.
Environment: Java 1.2, J2EE, EJB, XML, XSL, XSLT, Dynamo Application Server 4.x, PERL, JSP, MQ SERIES, JMS, Shell Script, UNIX, Oracle8i, SQL Server, Web Logic 6.x/7.x, IPlanet, Visual age for Java, JBuilder, IIS, tcp/ip, ftp, LDAP, DB2, and Enterprise Access 2000.
Confidential, Newark, CA
- The WebDesk application is an e-Commerce application designed to provide one SUN Quote/Configure tool to help sun sales representatives to perform various tasks in creating quotes corresponding to customer configuration requirement and send quote for approval to the customer.
- It also provides the representatives to do checkout so that corresponding parts/machines can be Billed and Shipped to the desired destination with reconciliation emails.
- For this application there are three dedicated servers installed on three different locations (Europe, Asia/pacific and America). Multiple languages and multiple price local support are achieved through internationalization.
Confidential, Redwood city, CA
- As far as the business functionality goes, it's something similar to Multi-tier marketing.
- Several affiliates enroll into various programs offered by the Merchants on Quinstreet. Affiliates can have sub-affiliates.
- The profit made by the Merchant is shared among the hierarchy. This project was designed using J2EE architecture.
- I involved in writing the Enterprise Java Beans (EJBs) and JSPs for three modules of the project-Enrollment, Collateral and Add Management.