To continue to grow developing skills assets within the organization for the success of the company, displaying trust, and loyalty.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL Nov 07 to June 12
HRIS Analyst I -
- Responsible for the Position Management, to create, inactivating, activating, cloning, and positions update such as grade changes and report to changes for over 15,000 positions. Responsible for Position of trust updating executive position background checks for security clearance.
- Run PS query tools to validate and research any updates or changes that position data may need. Also create and modify queries as needed.
- Process J-1 Visa applications, JTS ADS award CRC processing.
- Process Action codes inactivate, activate and updates.
- Processing updates on the jobcode and location table. Process FLSA-EE01 updating, training program course codes.
- Tomax import errors.
- Test payroll in DEV, INT, and SQA to insure fixes and working correctly.
- Process FMLA tracking process. Benefits/401k elections. Leave paclets
- Create Liquor Stores, Logistics, and Retail Locations within PS.
- Position Management Audits Queries.
- People Tools Query, Query Manager.
- PeopleSoft foundations Maintenance (Job code Table, Location Table).
- PeopleSoft ROI (Location to Host/Associates to Host).
- Monthly HDQ Headcount Reports and Total Headcount.
- SVP Rollup Report/Headcount FY Financial Report
- Creation of Job Codes.
- ACR transactions - Organizational Structure Setup
- E-Recruiting Location Maintenance.
- Maintain Compensation Salary Plan and Grades Table.
- Maintain Training Courses/Training Sync
- Department Table - Develop AOP Budget Assignment
- Chart Key Field Table - Develop Financial Charge Account
- Establishment Table - Develop Location Tax ID
- Table Set Control Table - Develop Foundation Setup
- Position Utility Process - Position Management Too
- Benefits/401k Election FMLA, Leave Packets
- Org Plus Enterprise - Organization Structur
Manager Self Service
- Created Activity Diagram (within UML Tool Enterprise Architecture).
- Tested in PeopleSoft Demo, Development, Integration, and SQA
- Leave Packets - Use Case Requirements/Development
- Realignment for FY 11 - Use Case Requirements/Development
- Retail Salary Structure FY 11 - Use Case Requirements/Development
- Headcount & Review & Potential Ratings for Hrly & Salary Managers Store Management Roster Report
- Period End Financial Reporting
- Organization Charts, Inactivation’s, Reports to changes and analysis.
Confidential, Jan 07- Nov 07
- Processing of weekly and biweekly payrolls for approximately 11,000 associates.
- Responsible for downloading of 3rd party timecard files as well as corrections to timecard data.
- Preparation, quality control and distribution of off-cycle payroll checks.
- Monitoring and updating of case management via Service Center (call center software).
- Processing of exception payroll data (ex: vacation, severance, jury duty).
- Weekly statistic summary for Payroll Manager.
- Assist with garnishment processing.
- Review tax withholding and communicate required changes to HRMS Team.
- Review and process stop payments and reissue of paychecks.
- Assist in W-2 correction and reissue
Confidential, Jun 05- Jan 07
- Responsible for format of D.O.T. logs, drug screenings of associates.
- Completion of OSHA reports for accidents, file and log maintenance.
- Dispatching of the fleet.
- Training for Fleet Department.
- Routing the WD trucks to store for grocery drops and salvage pickups.
- Fleet Department payroll
Math, Science, English, History Greenville, MS
Training and Certifications
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Viso (Make Flow Charts, for projects flows)
Taleo Reporting and Analytics
JD Edwards Inventory
PeopleSoft 8.3 to 9.0 Oracle
Certified UML Training