SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Magna Cum Laude graduate earning a B.S. in Management - Human Resources.
- Advanced administrative and project management skills; proficient in many Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to apply process improvement methodologies to duties arriving at more efficient practices.
- Dependable, responsible, organized, excellent critical thinking, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong self-direction and initiative, yet flexible; Can work independently or as a member of a team.
- Eligible for Secret clearance renewal; served over 8 years Air Force military service.
CMMI/Project Management Officer Administrative Support
Confidential, Software Engineering Center, Fort Lee, Virginia. 11/10-04/11.
- Received CMMI training for development and services model and applied methodologies for a ML2 status award.
- Supported CMMI process improvement efforts for defense agency server hosting project valued at over $1 million.
- Assisted in the development of required plans and process area artifacts in compliance with policy and CMMI.
- Created process area plans for: Project Planning, Configuration Management, and Requirements Management.
- Responsible for meeting management; including agendas schedules, minutes and training to support the team.
- Developed a high proficiency level of MS Excel, MS Project 2007 and SharePoint Server.
- Participated and prepared CMMI Quality Evaluation Reviews, resolving non-compliant findings within a week.
Confidential 1312 Pleasant Creek Court. Colonial Heights, VA 23834. 3/2007 – 11/2010.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude, earning B.S. in Management/Human Resources.
- • Managed household duties, budget, activities and medical appointments for three children and husband. • Performed various volunteer positions through local church and Ft. Lee MEPS.
Confidential Manassas Data Center, Manassas, VA. 8/06-2/07.
- Coordinated several simultaneous projects to construct rail system servers for Amtrak Technologies.
- Facilitated meetings to define server specifications, design, development, implementation and stabilization.
- Maintained WBS, conducted project reviews, coordinated testing, purchased licenses and equipment for projects.
- Administered extensive SharePoint EPM project library of server history artifacts on company intranet. Created documentation templates for over 800 servers’disaster recovery plans and technical documentation.
Unit Education and Training Monitor.
Confidential, 113th Medical Group, Andrews AFB, MD. 01/05-2/07.
- Served as a traditional guardsman, District of Columbia ANG as the interim education and training monitor.
- Managed over 75 personnel with 26 varied medical specialties IAW DCANG Medical Group training policy.
- Conducted audits of: training records, medical credentials, certifications, schooling and training materials.
- Improved current training program coordination and documentation procedures to exceed annual review ratings.
- Analyzed overages, shortfalls and strength of trained personnel and compiled data to present to the commander.
Telecommunications Service Priority Analyst.
Confidential Department of Homeland Security, Arlington, VA. 03/06-08/06.
- Confirmed and revalidated TSP codes for National Security/Emergency Preparedness Telecommunications.
- Advised public and private sector agencies on the parameters of the program and eligibility criterion to apply.
- Evaluated telecommunication infrastructure and advised clients how to best utilize emergency codes.
- Restored critical telecommunications tostate, local and municipal agencies in New Orleans after hurricane Katrina.
- Performed complex database queries to retrieve and resolve discrepant codes, generate status reports, briefings.
- Served on the TSP Oversight Committee; delivering industry changes to carriers, public and private sector agencies.
Receptionist, Public Affairs Assistant, Website Manager.
ConfidentialChantilly, VA 02/05 - 01/06.
- Greeted and directed visiting clients, managed multiline phone systems, received mail, and ordered supplies.
- Tracked attendance and made travel arrangements for six department heads, coordinated member communications. • Prepared and reserved conference rooms and documented minutes for specialty and regional council meetings.
Public Affairs Assistant:
- Performed editorial duties and article layout for:Building Northern Virginia, the associations own business periodical.
- Represented association at marketing events by: selling new memberships and generating NVBIA awareness.
- Designed documentation templates outlining official quality assurance measures for residential and commercial trades.
- Managed the associations IT equipment upgrade consisting valued at over $325,000.00.
- Implemented capability to host an expanded nine domain website with overseas developers with the member database. •Coordinated member account access to website and database and maintained technical documentation.
Planning and Implementation Apprentice (AFSC: 3C331)
Confidential325th Communications Squadron. Tyndall AFB, FL. 02/02-11/04.
- Conducted requirements analysis, developed technical/cost estimate proposals relating to C4.
- Planned architecture and integration covering: LAN expansion, changes, fiber optic and copper cable, antennas,
- SIPRNET, range communications radios, Giant Voice, telecommunication switches and special circuits.
- Maintained project database, conducted project reviews, purchased equipment, supplies and licenses.
- Created a software license accountability program to deter fraud waste and abuse of unit funds.
- Managed 20 host/tenant support and service level agreements and developed a unique renewal tracking system.
- Served as training manager for flight, reported status to commander monthly meeting and exceeding unit goals.
Medical Material Journeyman.(AFSC 4A151)
Confidential1st Medical Group, Langley AFB, VA. 12/98-2/02.
- Prioritized and executed logistical management functions for wartime deployable assets valued at over $20 million.
- Coordinated monthly inventories, ordered, examined and determined serviceable assets for over 40 projects.
- Deployed $9 million of assets worldwide for Operation Noble Eagle in less than 24 hours, earning numerous unit awards.
- Created and implemented a pharmacy item rotation exchange program saving over $20,000 of unit funds quarterly.
- Attended and participated in various leadership and professional development courses and trained subordinates.
MS, B.S. , .A.S ,A.A.