- Seasoned technology leader with strong Management, Technical, and Execution skills in IT providing leadership, estimation and designing cradle - to-grave management over large-scale IT implementations including ERP(Oracle), Cloud Applications, Social Collaboration tools and Content Marketing Platforms.
- Successfully Delivered WxS Social Migration of 1.1 million contents of user base of 100k to Jive and Other Platforms managing a team size of over 80 consultants at Confidential Inc.,
- Orchestrated successful evaluation of Content Marketing Platform tool (Oracle Compendium, Percolate) for Confidential
- Spearheaded multiple Oracle ERP Implementations and upgrades successfully for new and acquired entities
- Maintained 99.99% uptime for business applications companywide by establishing of a robust 24 X 7 X367 support structure and managing all time zones.
- Developed short- and long-term vision and strategic plans in alignment with and support of the company’s strategies and goals, business plans,
- Conducted ongoing strategic sourcing to identify the most cost effective, efficient and appropriate utilization of internal, contracted and outsourced functions for maintenance and support.
- Created and maintained an efficient Help Desk and Problem Resolution processes and delivered exemplary service to both internal and external users.
- Hired, developed, coached, appraised, rewarded and retained a highly-qualified IT staff;
- Achieved significant cost savings and increased productivity by managing resources deployed globally, including direct staff, vendors, and offshore partners.
- Monitored budgetary performance, ensured budget compliance.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
- Strategic Planning & Direction
- Team Leadership
- Stakeholder Management
- Change Management
- Project/Program Management
- Risk Management
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Offshoring & Outsourcing
- Staff Selection / Training / Oversight / Evaluation
- Solution Design
- Contract Management
- Large Multi-Site ERP Upgrades & Implementations
- Techno-Functional Expert(ERP)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Business Analysis & Process Improvement
- Budget Control
Oracle ERP/EBS (Rel 10.5,11i,12.0.6), Procure to Pay (I-Procurement, I-Supplier, I-expenses, SaaS Application Procurement, Sourcing, Procurement Contracts, Approval Management, EBTax, and Payments. Order to Cash (GL, AR, AP, FA, OM, INV, WIP, BOM, Costing, Shop Floor Management), SFDC, Salesforce CRM, Oracle RDBMS, Discoverer, OBIEE, MS-Project, WebEx Social, Jive, Rally, Smartsheet
Software Development Methodology -Agile/Waterfall Methodology, Scrum Master, Outsourcing/Off-shoring, WBS, RACI Matrix, SWOT Analysis, Sarbanes-Oxley and SAS 70/SSAE16.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Successfully executed end to end migration of WxS contents close to 1.1 million objects (Communities, posts, documents, images and videos etc.,) and a user base of more than 100k to Jive and other platforms
- Program and project management of the offshore and onsite teams and engaging with the Confidential business team, OPS team, Change Management teams, Communications team and other organizations within Confidential Inc.
- Successfully Implemented strategies for migration that included 72K diverse communications sent within 5 months via ‘Stakeholder Communication Tool’ that saw 30% increase in Community closures and 45% for Posts
- Worked Closely with the tool development and the migration team to facilitate the UI and UX aspects of the tool and the migrated components
- Led team of 7 analysts towards successful evaluation of Content Marketing Platform tool (Oracle Compendium, Percolate) for Confidential Inc.,
- Set Objectives & facilitated Adoption and Rollout, managed scope, set correct prioritization of tasks
Director Business Applications /IT Applications Head
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
- Increased Sigma’s global visibility, by extending single instance of EBS R12.0.6 to international locations
- Achieved 80% efficiency shortening the procurement cycle by implementing I-Procurement
- Empowered Executive management with key analytical reports by implementing OBIEE and Noetix Views
- Contributed to reduced sales cycles, better sales analytics by rolling out Salesforce CRM for Sigma Sales Team
- Established 24 X 7/365 Production Support Structure for the enterprise globally
- Improved trouble ticket response time from 48-hours to 3-hours
- Vendor negotiation for license resulted in substantial savings of over 30% of IT Budget
- Strategized and implemented offshore/onsite Model to generate cost savings of $1M over 3 years
- Streamlined SOX processes thereby saving on auditor’s costs by 20 % and ensured SOX compliance always through internal audits and proactive strategies
Business Systems Manager
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
- Supported ERP Oracle for the company world wide
- Achieved significant reduction in manual efforts by implementing Oracle Physical Inventory at Falls Church
- Led migration of Data from Salesforce to Siebel CRM
- Implemented project of adding Item Category ‘CLASS’ and creating alert enabling to provide a more detailed analysis of Shipment and Revenue Data.
- Resolved production support issues and have assisted Finance resolve issues related to month-end reconciliation and close inventory periods.
- Implemented and deployed solution for the part number and model number issue for operations.
Senior Oracle Analyst
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Developed key reports like Shipping Instructions, Packing List, and Invoice Print Etc.
- Developed Booking, Billing and Backlog Report
- Provided production support to Order Management and Financial Application modules.
- Managed & Coordinated with Offshore to assist in migration of over 80 reports to 11i