Service focused, responsive, and accomplished IT Project Manager with program management office (PMO) experience, specializing in application development. Trustworthy and use consultative approach to manage relationships to produce exceptional results. Apply open communication cross functionally. Streamline and translate complex processes into easily understood steps. Mentor coworkers.
- Program Management
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Cross Functional teams
- Project Management Application Development
- SDLC Managing All Phases
- Computer Software Proficiency
- Maintaining Project Repositories & Dealing With Offshore Vendors
- ERP Implementations
Confidential, Westbury, NY
Senior Project Manager
- Used BaseCamp to keep track of project schedules, dashboards, budget and traceability of ever changing tasks.
- Travel to all sites to keep teams motivated, moving forward and controlled.
- Full installation of Sage X3 ERP from quotes, sales orders thru cash receipts.Security Profile setup. Manage site specific vs corporate global specific changes. One company, one goal.
- Constant monitoring of project schedule, risks/issues and cost of modifications to keep global schedule on time.
- Create motivational programs to team, and change meeting styles.
- Perception is key.
- PMO creation.
Confidential , New York, NY
Senior Project Manager / Program Manager
- Created and executed project work plans and revised as appropriate, meeting ever-changing project needs and requirements.
- Identified stakeholders, resources, tasks, key milestones, internal and external dependencies, budgetary constraints, potential risks, issues, contingencies and schedules, remaining on schedule, within budget and scope.
- Served as Relationship Manager between customer, IT, and business partners, creating cohesive team.
- Oversaw planning, execution, monitoring and control, and closing of all assigned projects, deploying successfully on time.
Confidential, Melville, NY
- Created releases with controlled functionality and managed entire scope through deployment, raising issues and risks where necessary and mediating so that deployment went out on time.
- Performed in Business Analysis role when necessary, transforming business needs into successfully completed projects. Clarified high-level business goals, turning into specifications used by developers and QA testers to build and test applications.
- Acted as liaison between business users and developers through entire project lifecycle, finalizing with user acceptance and sign offs by appropriate stakeholders.
Confidential, Inwood, NY
- Wrote custom programs to interface with Confidential billing and tracking software, mapping and translating information between database and Confidential software.
- Created and maintained, fixing daily production Confidential transmission problems and programs.
- Developed web-based Progress WebSpeed Imaging system with HTML, allowing for mapping and translating data between database and Confidential software. Monitored daily communication sessions, detecting and resolving errors.
Confidential, Woodbury, NY
- Designed reports and custom programs for Confidential SBT accounting package, meeting client expectations.
- Wrote custom Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Sales Order, Purchase Order, and General Ledger analysis reports, utilizing Visual Confidential (5.0 - 7.0) and Confidential 2.6 for DOS and Windows.
- Performed data conversions, custom modifications, and upgrades for customers at local sites, delivering products successfully.
- Created exports to Access and Excel, conducted training sessions on COTS app for customer, and handled troubleshooting of customer problems so that the project got signed off by the customer successfully.