- Experienced Project Manager offering 10 years of diverse Technology Project Management experience;
- Business strategist; Project planner and manager with experience managing projects over a million dollars that aligned business requirements and current technology solutions.
- Excellent communicator; leverage technical and business acumen to communicate effectively with project stake holders and their respective teams.
- Deployed and upgraded both enterprise and client applications; Coordinated required resources to both deploy and upgrade many applications at both the enterprise and client level.
- Deployed and Administered multiple applications; Functioned as the primary administrator for several applications and business systems.
- Initial Deployment
- Hardware Upgrades
- Software Upgrades
- Advanced Application:
- MS Project
- MS Office
- VBA & VB Scripting
- HTML, PHP, Web Scripting
- PowerShell & .NET/.ASP
- Application Development
Confidential, Clarksburg, MD
- Coordinated, planned, and executed two data center reloactions for Johns Hopkins University.
- Developed and deployed internal guest registry aplication.
- Working on improving process and internal utilization of several SAAS solutions.
- Consulted on several projects related to Audio Visual, Networking, Infrastructure, and Application deployment.
Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
- Coordinated AV vendors and internal resources to:
- Complete room and equipment design documents
- Submitted and tracked status of project financials
- Coordinated room acceptance testing and return to service
- Maintained project related documentation and reporting
- Developed several project tracking and management processes utilizing MS Project and MS Office visual basic for application scripting.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Coordinated IT concerns for several remote location expansion and relocation projects
- Coordinated internal team working to enhance and optimize several Service Desk support functions
- Implementation of new Call Center Application that uses MS Lync as it foundation
- Developed and published internal technician support manual
- Developed and published new SharePoint end user portal
- Coordinated the deployment of several new features to Service Desk
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Infrastructure and Operations Project Manager
- Project Manager for three site relocations and two ground - up building construction projects (2M budget) requiring coordination with internal resources and external vendors. Coordinated design teams for infrastructure design and support, data center design and requirements gathering. Coordinated site communications and vendor scheduling for extensive circuit relocations and deployments engaging several providers. Coordinated internal infrastructure equipment upgrades to include business group communication and approval. Coordinated IT components related to support for large employee relocations.
- Worked with VM/Hyperion team to coordinate resources for multiple systems server and backend requirements, deployments, and support. Assisted with determining strategy for requirements gathering to develop documentation for VM environment.
- Project Manager for the upgrade of the VOIP phone system from CIC 3 to CIC 4. Developed scripts to automate individual phone reconfigurations to facilitate deploying new functionality in a controlled method reducing end user impact and reducing deployment time by 200 man hours.
- Coordinated multiple international project teams in defining Global Video Conferencing Standards. Hosted and coordinated multinational meeting to discuss and ratify the identified standards.
- Project Manager for the upgrade of all existing conference rooms in Maryland and New Jersey to the new company standards. Worked with external vendors to optimize the reuse of equipment in place to reduce project costs.
- Worked on the team that integrated Polycom Video Conferencing, MS Lync, and VOIP phone systems.
- System Architect and Administrator for companywide (USA) Digital Signage deployment using Omnivex Moxie platform.
- Project Manager and System Architect for migrating the conference room scheduling and management from an external independent application to MS Exchange allowing for more direct end user control and self-management of conference room scheduling.
- Developed and deployed several SharePoint solutions used by multiple business groups to facilitate information exchange and to facilitate daily operations.
- Created documentation for multiple systems and applications to support end user training and support.
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
Technical Delivery Manager
- Worked as the Technical Delivery Manager on the project team for the Confidential and Confidential enterprise application deployments. In this role I coordinated end user training, generation of support documentation, application integrations, remote user access, end user management and issue resolution. Created scripts and applications used for interfacing and information extraction from both systems.
- Deployed several validated laboratory applications requiring coordinating the creation and deployment of documentation for both end users and support teams. Generated required documentation to facilitate validation of the applications and managed the applications through the validation process.
- Facilitated the deployment, implementation, and upgrading of multiple applications and systems:
- Shipping and Receiving system using handheld devices to track delivery of packages to end users
- Document management and tracking system using RF tags and geographical sensors (initial phase)
- Modified and updated home grown application used by the facilities department to track vendors and purchase orders.
- Consulted and assisted with several implementations and integration projects between AZ and Confidential .
- Created scripts and processes used by the Active Directory team to manage users and exchange information with Service Now.
- Determined and facilitated required changes enabling a qualified application deployment of a vendor supplied web application used to control and manage building management and construction documentation.
Confidential, Beltsville, MD
- Used current best practices to develop new standards for full spectrum business solutions and IT support for vaccines manufacturing facility and Division Executive Leadership Group.
- Managed and participated in several major site and international projects to migrate to new and upgraded software and hardware systems.
- Developed and supported several in house applications and systems used for application administration, document and data management, and laboratory operations.
- Developed and delivered new employee IT orientation training and assisted with development of internal eLearning system. Functioned as primary systems engineer/administrator for the following systems and areas: Physical site electronic security (Cameras, Badges, Visitor Tracking Application), telephone and voicemail systems, Level 4 support (Desktop, Application, Business Systems, Hardware).
- Created project plans for hardware and software lifecycle management, training and development, and system decommissioning.
- Develop and maintain several in house applications using various scripting languages.
- Developed and maintained an extensive set of tools used to monitor network and user services with a concentration on remote support and monitoring.
- Supported multiple databases and lab systems requiring coordination of support resources and tools from multiple counties.
- Planned and managed primary IT site objective projects using Six Sigma, Lean, and Theory of Constraints management methodologies.