- Expert MS Office skills (Excel
- S&P GMI familiarity with MatLab
- SQL and VB.Net platform (C#).
- Firm established from former global structured credit desk at Confidential, with record of originating over $10 billion in structured credit financing transactions.
- Develop strategy, growth and financing solutions for Confidential start - ups - notably in FinTech and electronics.
- Pursing Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
Head of Global Advisory Market Strategy & Intelligence
- Drove global sales and business development for Financial Services Advisory - focused on new industry leading solutions: Distribution-Product Strategy, Process Improvement/Pre-engineering, Robotics/Automation, Brand Marketing & Communications Strategy, Compliance Strategy, Digital Transformation/Fintech Strategy, Big Data/Data Analytics, Customer Experience, Risk Management.
- Spearheaded business development and C-level relationship management with key clients and global industry bodies, such as CFA Institute, World Pensions Summit, European Fund and Asset Management Association ( Confidential ), Investment Company Institute, European Fund and Asset Management Association, Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry, Public Pensions Financial Forum (P2F2), Confidential .
- Presented to key institutional clients in Confidential and Confidential markets on “must win” pursuits, and drove go-to-market strategy.
- Proactively pursued client presentations and business development calls, produced thought leadership reports, aggressively identifying new sales leads, new solution development opportunities, positioning EY as Most Trusted Business Advisor status though ongoing dialog with clients, as well as producing and effectively leveraging global brand enhancement strategy and thought leadership projects for increasing client engagement and empowering EY brand identity.
- Strategy engagement wins included: 1) Process Reengineering of North American Distribution model for US global firm with $1.2T AUM, 2) Market landscape survey and structuring joint venture between UK based FinTech firm with US partner to roll out robo-advisor platform, 3) Process Reengineering distribution strategy for global firm in Confidential .
Managing Director Sales
- Business/Knowledge Process Outsourcing (BPO/KPO) firm focused on strategic/operational restructuring - primarily in financial services and pharmaceuticals.
- Spearheaded business development for new solutions - such as Process Reengineering, risk management, data analytics.
- Managed institutional sales, marketing, prospecting, business development, RFP/RFI process, and relationship building with asset managers, banks and broker-dealers, as well as drove sales and business development for North American market.
- Established firm profile within financial services market and financial media - including quotes and coverage in Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg as well as industry speaking engagements at conferences and seminars.
- Produced investment commentary on structured credit asset class and launched new research products requiring daily interaction with asset managers, trade associations, broker-dealers and rating agencies.
- Partnered with sales and marketing team in Hong Kong office on new product development covering Asian equity markets.
- Partnered with front line sales force on client visits, built firm profile within investment industry and financial media.
- Spearheaded and advised on strategic growth, cost analysis, KPO/BPO implementation, profitability metrics, regulatory and operational risk affecting IBD operations globally.
- Managed large scale global offshore outsourcing projects entailing 175 FTEs generating a cost savings of $7M pa.
- Identified new opportunities to leverage internal resources to further build sales & marketing presence in Europe.
- Produced weekly commentary on global political-economic events creating stream of cutting edge ticket-writing trade ideas.
- Made client presentations to family offices and Confidential accounts to drive sales, relationship management and client service.
- Managed RFP/RFI process for North America Confidential and family office market.