- Project Finance / Treasury / Financial Analyst Professional, offering BBA, 10 years experience in the energy sector, with significant expertise as follows:
- Strength in due diligence, raising funds and operating project finance facilities with Confidential support.
- Analysis of related financing agreements and CP’s satisfaction to reach Financial Close with continued compliance and covenant reporting
- Upstart Confidential and international experience with Joint Ventures/Consortium analysis.
- B road knowledge of financial risk mitigation for onshore and offshore energy Confidential projects.
- Professionally trained in bank creditworthiness, project finance modeling and corporate lending, through 5+ years experience with US and international banking institutions covering business development; loan documentation, portfolio management, financial modeling & scenario analysis.
MANAGER - CASH MANAGEMENT / PROJECT FINANCE
- Manage liquidity to ensure sufficient cash to meet company obligations and draw accordingly (working cap, PF).
- Liaise with various departments to develop the overall revenue and expense forecast with variance analysis; FX management; investment of surplus cash (murabaha, overnight).
- Manage interface with agent banks and operation/compliance of Project Finance facilities Phase 1 and Phase 2 Expansion ($20B: JBIC, PIF, Islamic Facilities, Equity Bridge).
- Improve overall forecasting efficiency fundamentals and develop 2 models: a revenue and expense forecast model and a MS Access model to track/forecast recurring deliverables/covenant compliance for project finance reporting.
Senior PROJECT FINANCE ANALYST
- Structuring and negotiation member and satisfaction of financial Conditions Precedent to reach Financial Close.
- Expansion financing & hedging team member; cash flow projections, budgeting, NPV, IRR debt/equity & sensitivities.
- Solely responsible for development of a compliance model to ensure continued loan covenant/reporting compliance.
- Prepare short-term cash forecast model to assist with construction/interest IDC draws and liquidity management.
- Assist and coordinate due diligence efforts with agent banks and other financing partners.
- Required thorough understanding of each Facility Agreement (JBIC, NEXI, and Uncovered) & the related project documents (Offtake, EPC, JV, O&M, Completion, Inter-Creditor, Security and Account, Direct Agreements).
Senior FINANCIAL ANALYST
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Project finance negotiation member to support two pipelay support vessels (PLSV’s) .
- Develop banking relationships in securing project finance & managed bank reporting requirements.
- Managed portfolio of energy clients through bidding process to contract award for onshore and offshore global projects, including Spar, fixed platform, floating Confidential, renewables, onshore Confidential and petrochemical plants.
- Expose and mitigate Confidential financial risks in JVs, Consortiums, SPVs and MOUs.
- Identify alternative sources of capital for Renewables: tax equity structures & government tax credits, French Renewable Energy Credits for Floating Offshore Wind Turbine project.
- Negotiated private insurance to protect margins related to receivables domiciled in politically unstable countries.
- Negotiated LC and bank guarantee language and managed availability of revolving credit facility.
- Cash flow forecasting & managed foreign exchange risks (FX) with forward currency hedging contracts.
Trade Finance Specialist
Confidential, Houston and NYC
- Provided clients with trade finance solutions for over $100MM through Confidential Bank, private insurance, Confidential & Confidential in support of leasing/mortgages and exports of heavy machinery to Africa, Mexico, Nigeria, Russia.
- Responsible for ensuring project finance due diligence (CP’s and Reps and Warranties), loan covenant compliance and documentation.
- Skilled in Corporate finance facilities: asset based (AR facilities, leasing, reserve based lending).
- Professionally trained in Credit, Project Finance and financial modeling of debt offerings, sensitivity/scenario analysis.
- Prepared credit memorandums and presented to the credit committee.
TRADE FINANCE MANAGER / ASSISTANT TREASURER
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Structuring and negotiation team member and managed the operation and loan compliance of Confidential export credit lines (over $1B) for this subsidiary of Petroleos de Venezuela S.A. ( Confidential ) with the Confidential Bank and the Export Development.
- Provided foreign parent with planning the forecasting of funds in the stream of export financing. Initiated payments including Confidential, Fed-Wires, overnight investing and urgency requirements ensuring availability of funds.
- Assured financial transactions and fiduciary responsibilities had been carried out in accordance with established corporate policies.