- Highly Experienced in Program and Project Management, Practice Management, Account Management and Portfolio Management
- Currently working as a Program Executive for a very large Big Data datacenter services
- Experienced in managing Infrastructure programs and Data Center Services
- Program Managed large size Application development programs > $50 M
- Experienced managing both Waterfall and AGILE methodology.
- Experienced leader in Cost Planning, Onsite / Offshore Delivery, Team Collaboration, Resource Management and Vendor Management.
- Expertise in setting up PMO organization for large organizations. Experienced in setting up management organizations - Project and Program Management Council and Testing CoE.
- Setup process management, methodology development and integrated solutions for improved performance and reduced cost.
- Experienced with Big Data technologies as solution consulting and service delivery
- Knowledge in DevOps Methodology tool-set
- Business Domain Experience across various industries: Health-care, Insurance, Transportation and Utilities
Program Management Executive
- Program Management for several very Large Programs for analytics environment and platform setup
- One of the major program involves setting up the Cloudera based HDFS datacenter for a major insurance client. This use case is to collect the driver driving habits data using a vehicle data collection system and a mobile app. This app collects the driving data and send it to HBase.
- Program includes
- Setting up a HBase high availability Data center
- Data ingestion from Mobile app data source to HBase
- Setting up various Machine learning jobs to calibrate the ingested data
- Establish a DR data center as a backup for production Data center
- Establish the connectivity between both data center for data replication
- Setup archival process using ISILON server storage
- Work with various partners like AT&T to create network and IBM for server procurement
- Responsible for Program Management that includes Infrastructure services, Data Center services, Big Data Run & Maintain Services and cybersecurity services
- Managing the HDFS platform with 1 Petabyte data space and 80 data nodes. Equivalent environment was created for DR environment.
- Regular meetings with client for the program health review and environment availability reports
- Conducting daily standup with all stakeholders for daily environment health check report
- Program annual revenue of appx $24M
- Working with major healthcare client on setting up environment and processes for the landing zone as a shared service
- Some of the major initiatives for this program are
- Setting up data ingestion process from several legacy DWHs
- Help identifying use cases for various business units to use the landing zone.
- Helping setup Data governance process and Data Quality environment support
- Assist on the next-gen analytics platform with IBM Bluemix
- Assist with cloud migration strategy between IBM/AWS/Azure
- Also, helps on new business solution architecture for large deals.
- Works closely with Pre-Sales and Sales team for new client hunting and growing new business
Customer Success Manager / Application Engagement manager / Portfolio Mgr
- Service Delivery Management for managing the portfolio of applications. Maintaining the SLAs and KPIs that included SLAs with the financial penalties.
- Program Management and Solution Consulting
- Worked Closely with Client Senior Management to define the IT directions for various initiatives.
- Managing the team of over 250 Onsite and Offshore resources with the revenue of more than $25 million
- Maintaining revenue and OI targets with growth year on year
Client Engagement Manager
- Managed the team of more than 275 Onsite and Offshore resources with the revenue of more than $10 million.
- Help grew the account from within 1 year.
- Responsible for maintaining client relationship by engaging them in regular communication channels, weekly one-to-one and team meetings. Discussing ongoing projects and pipeline projects work flow. Providing account status and managing client's expectations.
- Responsible for managing resource allocation, time, budget and effort. SPOC for all client escalations for all deliveries for the portfolio
- Responsible for discussing the rolling forecast with clients and ensuring that resources are identified and allocated for the projects.
Program Executive / Program Manager
- Managed several large sized, multiple year, large size Programs of revenue GBP 50M
- Responsible for the projects with annual revenue of more than GBP 100M.
- Responsible for getting the teams follow the project life cycle. Managing resource allocation, time, budget and effort. Ensuring the quality of the deliverables and organizational wide quality processes are followed. Managing delivery issues and post production support.
- Managed the team of over 15 Project Managers and 2 Program Managers.
- Responsible for managing the SLA's that included several SLA's with the financial penalties.
- Responsible for maintaining client relationship by engaging them in regular communication channels, weekly one-to-one and team meetings. Discussing ongoing projects and pipeline projects work flow.
Team Leader, Production Support Lead, Project Manager
- Involved as Business Analyst for the merger of four utilities in one organization and alignment of their business processes into one.
- Costing and budgeting of the projects.
- Ensuring that project execution is same ad planned budget.
- Detail Design.
- Coding and Designing the framework.
- Reviews and group reviews.
- Scheduling and tracking status of the module.
- Ensuring Timely delivery of modules.
- Provide technical support during the project Implementation
- Production support.