- Program/project management, agile methodology, data analysis, process implementation, vendor/cross - functional collaboration, performance management, retail management, crisis by de-escalation, increasing sales, merchandising/collateral, working in fast-paced/ambiguous environments, working independently while efficiently managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Extensive knowledge of Office 365, including but not limited to Excel (including Pivot Tables), PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint (creation and editing), and OneNote.
- Managing of GPO/MDM policies, and pertaining deployments. Creation of CAB documentation, VSTS status, bugs, and TRFs.
- Creation/management of VM’s, for testing pre-release builds, as well as new deployments.
- Creation of project plans/shared goals(MS Project, PPT), FAQ sheets, support documentation and KB articles for select audience and Helpdesk.
- Maintain milestone schedule, track status updates, change/add/re-evaluate as needed.
- Creation of scenario documentation for Elite audience testing.
- Cross-collaboration quarterly and future goals, led meetings within various deployments.
- Using MS Project as well as Excel, monthly development and tracking of metrics, highlights, lowlights, financial forecast/trend/actual and updates for status on Retail, StorSimple, and LATAM transition.
- Compile monthly report on policy exceptions (top drivers, repeat offenders, monetary value, etc.)
- Pulled data on bi-weekly/monthly basis for certain programs and created email communications as well as PowerPoint decks to show progress/results.
- Worked alongside a developer to create and later solely manage SharePoint tool for the field to make changes to any contracts more efficient and automated. Presented to stakeholders and was main POC for the tool.
- SharePoint tool would automate tracking of data, risks, and status of clients/contracts. Worked with web parts, application management, permission management, documentation management, workflows.
- Management of Issues/Risks/Opportunities/Decisions Tracker for Retail and StorSimple.
- Validate/review specific deals within Compass to ensure information is up to date and correct. Orchestrate monthly community calls for USA/EUROPE team, as well as a secondary call for APAC, which involved scheduling, collaboration of PowerPoint deck to be presented, and logistics of call (recording, participation).
- Review Global Azure HIPO account project deals to ensure account team is in contact with proper Azure specialist for better client personalized service and create data analysis on said accounts.
- Administer community SharePoint information relevant for all audience members (TAMS, Account Exec, Sellers, Sales Directors, etc.). Edit SharePoint to make more aesthetically pleasing and create a better ease of use for audience.
- Maintain community Yammer page, ensure all questions are answered or directed towards answer. Create an email based on monthly Yammer postings and send to community.
Performance Management Manager
- Primary focus supporting external vendor teams, t o improve performance management within telesales, by creating a roadmap of prior processes, existing process, identified gaps (training, development, and systematic), and possible implementations for improvement.
- Travel to telesales sites in order to perform focus groups, identify processes and gaps, and in turn streamline performance management across all 5 partners and internal sites.
- Primary focus on triaging new customers to the service and ensuring each customer has the proper Microsoft teams and/or Partners engaged to help them onboard as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Maintain Intune CRM Lite system and Microsoft Dynamics AX up-to-date with accurate Intune customer information on a day-to-day basis by being obsessively detail oriented. Administer (add capabilities to) the CRM Lite system (SharePoint + Excel) to ensure it continues to meet the needs of the business and continues to improve data driven automation. Deliver status reports in a timely manner, update status as needed, and report any changes/risk factors. Customer Support Services (Retail) -
- Collaborate Microsoft Brick & Mortar Stores, as well as vendor call center teams to capitalize on customer instances. Using agile methodology, identify gaps between Microsoft B&M locations and vendor call center team.
- Research, prepare, and implement new strategies to guide teams and identify opportunities to increase revenue, walk in traffic, and customer satisfaction. Identify and drive changes into processes that will have a positive impact on Microsoft’s sales and customer satisfaction goals.
- Created SharePoint site utilized by the Retail Support team within CSS. The Retail Support team consisted of Retail Support PMs, Operations Managers, DDLs, SSLs, Call Center Management teams, Supervisors, as well as 200+ retail call center agents .
- Created an escalation tracker within my immediate teams SharePoint site, to track escalations to our pertaining regions within B&M Retail Stores, as well as vendor retail call center, the stage of resolution which escalations were in, who last touched escalation, and next steps. This SharePoint tracker assisted in holding accurate parties accountable for resolving issues/roadblocks in a timely manner .
- Converted from CRM 2010 to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Attended one week long course on main campus in order to appropriately develop Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Retail side of business which included Brick & Mortar stores as well as Retail call center.
- Tasked with creating training documentation catered for Retail Call Center and was POC for anything Microsoft Dynamics related.
- Work with globally distributed teams to ensure quality of call center operations. Develop/analyze various reports weekly/biweekly/monthly while improving automation of data. Create presentations for B&M Market Managers, Store Leaders, and management team prior to every B&M new store opening (over saw operational opening of 40+ stores).