- Served as project lead, overseeing a team of contractors during a system migration.
- Responsible for distributing and managing the workload of the entire project team while supervising the entire day-to-day process in order to meet daily deployment deadlines.
Operating Systems : Windows, Macintosh OS X
Applications: Microsoft Office Suite, Share Point, BMC Footprints Ticketing System, HP Service Manager Ticketing System, ServiceNow Ticketing System, Microsoft SQL, Active Directory, Bomgar Remote Desktop, Altiris Deployment Solution, Casper Suite, Citrix XenApp, Absolute Computrace, Interactive Client, Airwatch Console, Army Gold Master
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEConfidential,Elkridge, MD
Senior IT Analyst
- Answer phones in support of Doctors and Nurse Practitioners in the field using various types of tablets (Samsung, Dell, HP)
- System Administrator using Microsoft Active Directory (Create, Disable, Alter domain accounts)
- Create, Restore, and Manage databases using Microsoft SQL admin
- Setting up VPN access using RSA tokens (Cisco AnyConnect)
- Database/Inventory Management
- Mobile Connections Administrator (Airwatch Mobile Device Management/ Verizon Wireless)
- Provide tier II technical support to end users investigating, diagnosing, developing and deploying fix solutions for systems/network issues.
- Provide hardware and software technical support for Microsoft, Macintosh OS X and iOS devices.
- Utilize Altiris Deployment Solution to image, diagnose and repair all machines.
- Create tickets using Footprints, HP Service Manager (HPSM) and ServiceNow.
- Responsible for sending commands to lock and unlock tablets for security using Absolute Computrace (DDS).
- Responsible for troubleshooting basic Microsoft Outlook set up and configuration of Microsoft Exchange.
Computer Detection Systems Repairer
- Graduated Distinguished Honor Graduate from Advanced Individual Training in Fort Gordon, GA
- Troubleshoot and repair personal computers, Night Vision goggles, and other military grade peripherals
- Preparing and completing several forms/paperwork for customer service and repair/replacement of equipment
- Installing software, establishing networks, and IT troubleshooting
- Handles Classified/Secret documents and materials
Senior Game Advisor
- Managed several employees as needed for opening/closing of store
- Shipping, Receiving, and Processing all incoming and outgoing merchandise
- Met sales goals and handled all customer service issues
- Basic troubleshooting tests on gaming consoles, phones, and computers