- Accomplished technology professional with over 15 years of broad expertise collaborating with global, cross - functional teams to drive innovative solutions for seamless operations in diverse arenas. Detail-oriented team leader and self-motivated team player with proven success managing multiple simultaneous projects. Analytical problem-solver with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Technical expertise in challenging and cutting-edge technologies in analytics product management, enterprise data architecture, data integration, data life cycle management and enterprise reporting
- Inbound and Outbound technical product management expertise, writing product requirement documents, user stories for advance analytics, big data, self- service web reporting features
- Hands on design and development experience in big data modelling design and development for PB size data warehouse using Hadoop ecosystems and Hive framework at Confidential
- Design experience in real time data replication system using Oracle Golden Gate, cloud computing and big data technologies, including Apache Cassandra, Spark and Mongo
- Master data management, enterprise data life cycle management, including data profiling, data quality, data security and governance strategies, and defining standards
- Expertise and hands on experience in developing relational/dimensional data modeling design such as Star/Snowflake schema
- Advanced SQL, R/Python programming and predictive data modelling experience
- Domain experience in digital advertisement and marketing, and supply chain management business processes
- Partnership with various cross-teams such as IT development, data science, business/sales, release management, project management
Big Data: Apache Hadoop Ecosystems - HDFS, Pig/Hive, Spark, No SQL, Elastic Search
Databases: Oracle, PL/SQL, MySQL, SQL Server, MPP - Vertica, Teradata, Redshift
Analytics: Tableau, MicroStrategy, SAP BW, OBIEE, Business Objects
ETL: Informatica, Pentaho
Programming: R, Python, Java
ERP/CRM: Oracle 11.x, PeopleSoft, Salesforce
Cloud Computing: AWS, Azure
SENIOR TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER
- Leads analytic platform product management and solution architecture for big data technologies integration with clear understanding of design and architecture of analytic products such as Business Intelligence Reporting Tools and Big Data Analytic suite.
- Directs self-service web reporting features, R integration and unstructured data processing (NLP) features in product launch. Gives technical presentations to internal team and development managers; and collaborates with project manager/engineering team to plan and manage activities and deliverables proactively.
- Involved in product research and competitor product analysis (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Pentaho, QlikView) related to big data/spark integration, self-service and machine-learning technologies; preparing Analytic/BI product roadmap, product release cycle and GTM/pricing strategies.
- Wrote product requirement documents, user stories for advance analytics, big data, self- service web reporting features
- Managed multiple major and minor releases for Confidential Analytic suite, and was part of team for AI Platform - Confidential Magellan launch.
SENIOR TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER/DATA ARCHITECT
- Managed digital marketing data warehouse design and development, defining and standardizing process for data quality check, data security, and metadata management.
- Worked closely with BI (Tableau, MicroStrategy), data management platform (DMP), and data scientist teams to understand business requirement and implementation from end-to-end.
- Designed and developed dimensional data modelling in columnar DB Vertica, creating projections and performance tuning aspects. Designed and developed data model in Hadoop/Hive framework.
- Created and automated Twitter metrics manual collection process using Twitter REST API and Python library for screen scrapping.
- Gained hands-on experience in quick development of Tableau ad hoc reports and dashboard to conduct UAT and interaction with business for marketing analytics.
- Involved in designing web tool and alerting mechanism framework for data quality checks and auditing using PHP and Java script; cloud computing strategy to migrate mobile game data to Amazon S3 and Redshift; MDM product data integration and end-to-end testing and support.
SENIOR TECHNICAL BIG DATA ARCHITECT
- Spearheaded design and development of iTunes enterprise semantic layer and aggregates in Hadoop ecosystems on 100+ petabyte scale cluster using Hortonworks distribution platform.
- Analyzed current system stored procedure and business logic in Teradata to build similar functionalities in Hadoop. Finalized historical data migration strategy for aggregates from Teradata to Hadoop.
- Defined design strategy for bucketing, data security, data partitioning and performance tuning in Hive framework. Designed data model of iTunes KPI/aggregates in Hadoop/Hive.
- Conducted design review sessions with customers/stakeholders, and incorporated feedback. Managed proof of concept (POC) for NoSQL - Cassandra.
- Worked with offshore team for Hive Queries and Oozie workflow development on Hortonworks distribution framework, helping team to resolve critical issues and bugs.
- Performed end-to-end testing of aggregates Hive queries/Oozie workflows and comparison with existing Teradata results.
SENIOR BI STRATEGY & ARCHITECT
- Defined BI strategy and solutioning of BI analytics; extract, transform and load (ETL); and data replication related projects. Involved in POC related to big data technologies.
- Conducted GAP analysis, and presented strategy and solutioning options to senior management and various stakeholders for agreement.
- Designed and architected real-time data replication system on Oracle 11g database clustered environment with throughput of 100 GBs per hour replication rate using Oracle Golden Gate
- Managed product evaluation for real-time data replication tools, including Oracle Golden Gate/Active Data guard and other various replication tools.
- Worked with enterprise architecture (EA) team to define enterprise data lake strategy using Hadoop distributed filesystem (HDFS) framework and integration with enterprise data warehouse (EDW). Worked with EA team to define common data model layer and data security architecture for enterprise reporting.
- Understood and analyzed IT/business pain points with current outbound data architecture of Kaiser Financial and supply chain enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Architected system integration of Oracle product information management system (PIM), Cisco manufacturing system (Oracle 11.x) and other boundary systems.
- Strategized for data migration from various legacy system to Oracle PIM and wrote functional specs, and contributed to development of data governance process and policies for PIM system.
SENIOR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
- Wrote business requirement/functional specs for various Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) i.e global bookings/churn (loss) revenue/net bookings, opportunity/lead management covering business logic, data mappings, and report/dashboard layouts for OBIEE reporting.
- Analyzed Oracle EBS order management and Sales Force CRM processes for all global regions and formulated business logic to derive KPI/Business metrics.
BI DEVELOPMENT LEAD/BI ARCHITECT
- Served as business data warehouse track lead for multiple SDLCs, starting from blueprint analysis to solution architecture and design, development, configuration, testing and delivery by working with teams across various functional organizations.
- Drove implementation of demand/supply exception management reporting solution (CREM) on SAP platform on business demand of Cisco (company biggest customer).
- Defined data sourcing interface strategy and architecture for various ERPs, contributing to master data sourcing and consolidation strategy.
- Designed logical data modeling and multi-dimensional modeling using star/snowflake schema.
- Managed global onsite/offshore consultants team of 25 to 50 people.