- Over fifteen years of impressive success in the high - tech sector, running company-wide operational functions combining Lean Six Sigma Skills and leading large scale projects, from inception to successful completion, while making/executing sound strategic decisions.
- Result-Oriented IT Professional with proven Technical & Management expertise in a career spanning around 15 Years in Information Technology & Engineering environments reflecting strong leadership qualifications
- Highly experienced in handling relationship with Senior Management, Clients, Managing Operational Margins, Driving Financial Objectives & Vendor Management.
- Expert in identifying & implementing Lean Six Sigma initiatives towards process improvements and process governance
- Own and Execute improvement projects using Lean Six Sigma methodologies improving Operational Excellence ( Confidential )
- Proven ability in data driven strategy development execution excellence in strategy implementations
- Multi disciplinary approach in business development and realizing full potential of existing business
- Skillfully manage relationship with vendors supporting different technologies
- Known for adeptly managing multiple, simultaneous projects optimizing onshore, near shore and offshore teams and achieving service level deliverables on time and within budget
- Comprehensive knowledge of full lifecycle Program Management, Project Management, Software Development, Lean Six Sigma Methodologies, Metrics Management Framework & SCM and Release Management deployment methodologies, industry best practices, and frameworks, like, project portfolio management, Agile, RUP, ITIL, CMMI and PMBOK
- Solid experience in handling people, process and finance for large teams spanning across onsite, offshore and near shore
- Extensive experience in Operations Management, Requirements & Change Management, Defect Tracking and Discrepancy Resolution processes
- Exceptional communication skills to effectively communicate with Project Stake Holders and Team Members
- Highly skilled in Building, developing, and growing business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Skillfully develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Demonstrated success in managing Management By Metrics (MBM) Framework for Enterprise wide applications from Inception to Implementation
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Operations Management
- Onsite / Offshore Delivery Management
- Lean Six Sigma Implementation
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Metrics Management
- Resource Management
- Quality Assurance
- Release Management
- Strategic planning
- Business Development
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Incident / Problem Management
- Budget Estimation
- Value Stream Mapping
- Client, Stakeholder Relations
- Organizational development, growth
- Due Diligence
- Project Scope Management
- Program Management
- SDLC, RAD, JAD, RUP, Agile Scrum
- Share Point, Service Center
- Project / Service Delivery Management
- Requirements Change Management
- MS Office Tools 2003/2007
- MS Access, SQL Server 2000/2005
- C/C++, VB / .NET
- Oracle8/9i/10g, Business Objects, MY SQL
- Quality Assurance Management
- Excel, PowerPoint, Text Pad
- Visio 2003, Rational Tools, Toad SQL
- MS Project 2003/2007
- Lean Tools
- Executive Management
- Minitab, Excel, PowerPoint
- Visio 2003
- Currently heading the Lean Six Sigma Training, Certification and implementation for various verticals within Confidential NA
- Coach project sponsors, Black Belts and Green Belts on the application of the Lean Six Sigma
- Train and coach Black Belts and Green Belts in the use of Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology
- Conducted Lean Assessment Workshop for Incident Management and Service Request Management Processes for two portfolios. Identified wastes and set up Lean Projects to improve cycle time
- Assess current continuous improvement maturity and develop strategic roadmap for Lean Six Sigma deployment
- Identify high impact, feasible improvement opportunities aligned to business objectives and Lean Six Sigma goals
Senior Program Manager
- End to End planning and co-ordination with Confidential Assessment Team, Confidential Senior Management, Application Owners, BSC Infrastructure Delivery Team & Vendors
- Conducting workshops to socialize assessment questionnaires
- Facilitate Data validation, Consolidation & Analysis
- Present Segregation Plan, Move Group Plan & Migration Timelines
Sr. Program Manager
- Keep Confidential Management up to date on the current progress of migration
- Articulate escalations in the most effective way to solve migration related issues, work with Vendors & Third Party Suppliers
- Strictly adhere to migration process, maintain SLA’s to ensure smooth migration & decommissioning of Servers by effective Metrics Management System.
Production Support Services Delivery Manger
- Implementing Production Support Services for Confidential Corporate Applications with different technologies and vendors.
- Spear heading a 30 Million Dollar Fixed Bid Project with 160 member Production Support Technology Teams .
Lean Six Sigma MBM Lead
- Defining and Implementing Web Based Application Management By Metrics (MBM) Framework using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and setup Metrics Framework Processes for Confidential Enterprise Applications.
Sr. Delivery Manager
- Goal of the project was to achieve 100% Compliance on Auto Adjudicated Claims - ie Percent of claims that process without human intervention.
- Thorough analysis and implementation of Lean six Sigma initiatives helped in achieving 100% compliance on processing Auto Adjudicated Claims.
- Human interference was completely eradicated and 100% of the claims were processed by an automated system.
- This saved resource cost of 1 Onsite FTE's and 2 Offshore FTE's which resulted in a cost savings of $300,000 per year.
- Soft benefits were error free Auto Adjudication of Claims processed on time.
- Close to 40 resources were involved in creating these reports across all Business Units.
- The Goal of this project was to minimize the cost of reporting and increase the quality of data that comes in. The MBM Framework integrated data from 6 different IT Tools into a Dataware house (ETL) and generated reports through Excelcius (Dashboard) for different Executive Owners, VP's & SVP's.
- The overall savings from effort perspective was close to $600,000 per year.
- The soft benefits were accurate and dependable analysis on demand metrices and reports which helped the management to analyse and take informed decisions.
- Incident Mean Time To Restore for Critical Business Applications
- Goal of the Project was to ensure that Vendors Adhere to SLA's (Organizational Target) set for critical Business Applications and restore systems within 2.6 hrs.
- After a thorough assessment and implementation of Lean Six Sigma initiatives, the triage process was refined and the following benefits were achieved:
- Critical Business Applications were restores well within 2.6 hrs
- System Absolute Availability was increased to 99.85% from 97%