Seek a challenging position in Project Management & Business Process Analysis, leveraging strengths as an effective resource in analyzing business requirements, managing and meeting deadlines, mapping solutions that exceed customer expectations utilizing the latest applications design technology and resource planning to enhance and grow the team capability/capacity in all global aspects.
- Program/Project Management, Software Testing and Development, Supply Chain operations, Production support, Networking, Finance, Payroll Management, Master Data Management (MDM)
- 7+ years of experience in Program & Project Management, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, Software Development.
- Hands on experience managing & coordinating multiple business teams for UAT & BAT.
- Excellent business operations knowledge in Supply Chain and Order Management areas.
- Very good understanding of OCO, TCA architecture and MDM integration with CRM and ERP applications.
- Hands on working experience with different CRM applications (SAP, SFDC, Seibel) and ERP applications and its integration with TIBCO and SOA
- Real - time experience and working knowledge in OTM 6.0 implementation, execution, support for domestic & international locations and carriers with enhanced functions & capabilities.
- Extensive supply chain experience that has global in-house manufacturing, outsourced contract manufacturing and 3PL multi-leg and consolidation projects
- Excellent track record working with 3 rd party logistics companies at all major AMER, EMEA, APAC locations
- Hands on experience in Process mapping with flow diagrams & flow charts for a series of parallel processes.
- Good understanding & knowledge in writing UML use cases use case diagrams, sequence diagrams.
- Experience in full life cycle testing (end to end, functional) in Oracle 10.7, 11i, Oracle Transportation Management implementation (OTM) & up gradation.
- Managed defect log and escalated S1/P1 issues as needed and work with required teams for closure.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of working both independently and as a team to gather document requirements, document process flows, logical data models and plan and execute testing.
- Self-starter, innovative, process and result oriented, excellent mentor/trainer in KT.
- Keen eye to details and seek perfection in every way with good multitasking abilities.
ERP: Oracle Applications R12, 11i, 10.7
Transportation modules: Oracle Transportation Module (OTM 6.0)
Languages: C, C++, VB 6.0, Java, Advanced Java (JDBC, SERVLETS, EJB, RMI, JFC Swings) and Shell Scripts
Database: PL/SQL, Oracle 8i, MS Access, MS SQL Server 7.0/2000
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows 9X/2000/NT
Networking: TCP/IP, SNMP, IPX, Network Programming, Sockets, VPNs, RIP, IGRP, OSPF, configuring Confidential 6500 router, IPv6, NAT, PBR, ACL
Database Tools: MySQL, SQL *Loader
Testing Tools: Win Runner 7.5, HP Quality Center 7.6, 8.0, 9.2
Bug tracking tools: Remedy 7.1, Kintana 7.5/One PCC requests
Version Control: PVCS
API’s: HTML, ODBC and JDBC
Program/Project Specialist & Coordinator
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Managed and lead UAT preparation and test management for multiple releases of the program including the smoke test preparation prior to major code release.
- Acknowledged as a Confidential business process SME in the Supply Chain and OM areas.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills and very good ability to build relationships collaborate and influence at higher levels.
- In-depth working experience on release requirements and activities for quarterly release and point releases, co-coordinating the smoke test data preparation involving multiple cross functional teams and co-coordinating the same for the actual go-live for all releases.
- Managed the issue/defect log, working and driving the issue to closure which involved substantial interaction with Business, IT, QA and release management.
- Prepared test data by mocking production data for multiple business teams for UAT.
MDM Data & QA Analyst
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Prepared all the IT PMO documents for the project completeness and managed the entry and exit criteria.
- Performed the integration testing and validation across multiple CRM and ERP applications thru the SOA and TIBCO integration layers for 100% correct data flow across all spoke systems involved.
- Performed different kinds of testing (Progression, Regression, Negative and Integration) for the validation of all the different functionalities of the Contact Master software.
- Prepared the high level test strategy covering all the major and minor functionalities which are implemented as part of the Contact Master project.
- Reviewed the high level test strategy and the detailed test plan with all the required stake holders including the Director, BSA and PM.
- Performed test execution of all test cases and logged all issues in defect tracking tools and was responsible for status reporting to stake holders and upper management.
Oracle ERP11i QA PM & OTM QA Lead
Confidential, San Jose CA
- Managed & successfully executed as a Project QA PM for few quarterly release projects and handled the cross functional flows efficiently to deliver 100% successful QA results and supported the same after the project release and during normalization period.
- Efficiently played the double role of both QA PM and QA tester to manage the project requirements and deliverables during the test cycles while performing daily test execution for several projects.
- Operated as the single point of contact for the UAT & BAT tasks to write the test cases, perform the actual BAT testing, providing the metrics to upper management and stake holders.
- Efficiently coordinated the UAT team to successfully complete the UAT testing cycles.
- Extensive knowledge & experience with multiple implementations of OTM in Logistics with Oracle ERP and DB.
- Very good understanding of OTM planning, execution, freight management, rate management, carrier selection etc.
- Excellent delegating/working skills with the 3PL parties like UPS, Menlo/BAX and FedEx for project dependencies, code updates/changes to successfully implement Confidential side of enhanced/new functionality.
- Successfully tested, managed & supported the documentation of more than 20 point releases (EBF’s, MR’s, Enhancements, Change requests, Productions issues/defects) related to Production to enhance CSAT and/or revenue.
- Excellent skills in the entire suite of QA related activities - scanning BRD requirements, FSD requirements, drafting and refining test plans, test scenarios, positive & negative test cases, bug documentation & tracking, managing and providing metrics to project and release management.
Oracle Applications & Tax Provision QA Analyst
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Served as Lead for the Confidential Lite project which included the whole testing life cycle (development of test cases, building test sets, testing, bug fixing, metrics and meeting exit criteria)
- Developed & maintained Test Plans, Test Conditions/Cases, Test Scripts, and Test Data for functional, system & integration (End-to-End) tests for new and existing applications for testing and generate metrics
- Participated in the data prep and data reconciliation for testing as per the business requirements & performed proof checking in the reports with Oracle FSG(Financial Statement Generator) reports
- Prepared Process Documents for the users
Oracle Applications QA Analyst
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Gained enhanced working knowle dge during the course of working in multiple projects like Everest, ACM, Lean, Nextlinx and May Release 2006 and complete hands on functional experience with Confidential specific F2D business flows
- Served as a Track Lead for LEAN project and acted as a SME (Subject Matter Expertise) for data and knowledge related to Test Director.
- Was responsible for driving short-term productivity improvement projects which streamline existing programs / processes / policies / systems and tools and served as POC for all the projects in the F2D flow for issues in Auto Manufacturing
- Perform end-to-end, migration, functional testing for Order Fulfillment (OF), Logistics, Manufacturing flows from functional specs, BPR, DSD, WUDs, Technical Design Docs and Templates
- Good knowledge and understanding of OF and Logistics concepts which include inventory and shop-floor tracking transactions, department set up and dispatch to ship process
Business and QA Analyst
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Work with business users to identify and specify BPR’s and DSD’s including interpretation, analysis, documentation & business process/system design.
- Acted as a liaison between IT and Business Analysts for change management, critical bug resolution issues
- Detailed Test conditions, Test Plan and Test Criteria for the application were developed for integration testing from the use cases, application specifications, rules and error message documents
Quality Assurance Analyst
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Utilize Systems Development Lifecycle Methodology in requirements gathering, test plan development and facilitation & converted product functional specifications to specific test cases to validate the system against expected behavior and flow by performing E2E, environment validation tests, regression tests etc
- Analyze business requirements, GAP within the OM/AR business tracks and resolve issues ensuring complete customer and project management satisfaction
VB Developer and QA Analyst
- Designed and developed tables using SQL queries, deployed and provided support for S/W.
- Used VB 6.0 for GUI screens and MS Access for database, worked on Crystal Reports for reporting.