A highly - accomplished Oracle ERP Functional Specialist and Project Manager with over 20 years of IT experience, including 12 years of Oracle e-Business S uite (EBS) implementation, upgrade and support experience. Former “Big Four” Delivery Manager and Oracle Consulting Services Senior Consultant with a broad background providing business and technical solutions, Best Practices, Project Management, and IV&V, at Confidential, public sector, and Confidential companies. A respected manager and coach, adept at assembling and motivating teams of varying skill levels in the Financial Services, Government Contracting, Entertainment, Consumer Products, Telco, Manufacturing and Media verticals.
Tools: Primavera P6, Microsoft SharePoint, MS Project Professional 2007, 2010, MS Project Server 2010, IBM Rational ClearCase and ClearQuest, PRISM, Informatica, Cognos, Hyperion
Environment: s:: UNIX, Windows, Citrix, Oracle DBMS 10g 11g, Linux
Languages: COBOL, SQL Queries and Oracle PL/SQL
Confidential, Bowie, MD
Project Manager and Functional Consultant
- Providing project management and consulting expertise to various clients.
Confidential, Windermere, FL
Senior Consultant and Project Manager
- Team Leader in the integration of Dollar-Thrifty’s legacy financial systems into Confidential ’s Oracle EBS R12 system.
- Leading a multiple-location team of 14 to integrate Dollar-Thrifty’s Accounts Payable and Cash Management systems.
- Responsibilities include but not limited to project planning, requirements gathering, module configuration and setup test planning and execution, risk mitigation, issue resolution, cutover planning, banks relations, managing resources.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Drove the upgrade of Oracle EBS Release 11.5.10 Financials and Supply Chain to Release 12.1.3 for two clients.
- Responsibilities included but not limited to planning the project, managing the project scope, managing the project budget, assembling and leading a diverse project team, identifying and mitigating risks, and reporting the project status to client CIO, CFO, and executive stakeholders.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Successfully led a team of 19 functional, DBA, and technical specialists through a $2.3M upgrade of Oracle EBS Release 11.5.10 Financials, HCM and Supply Chain modules to Release 12.1.3 and related interfaces and customizations.
- Planned and managed all phases of the SDLC - project plan, requirements definition, gap analysis, development, CEMLI’s, testing, risk management, issue resolution, quality assurance, cutover, rollout, and post go-live support.
- Managed project resources (onboard and remote), selected and managed contractor consulting partners, and collaborated with executive leadership on critical decision-making, and project status reporting.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Identified and examined best practices and alternatives for successfully migrating Confidential ’s Oracle EBS Release 11.5.10 Confidential Financial Management and Reporting system to Release 12.1.3 and presented the findings to the Secretary of Transportation and C-level Confidential executives.
- Strategy consisted of a thorough review of the existing system functional and technical components and all interfaces, best practices, and making recommendations that ensured system integrity and met Congressional and OMB requirements.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior Project Lead
- Led a team of 8 to successfully complete the implementation of the Oracle EBS Release 12.1.3 Procure to Pay (P2P) modules (i-Procurement, PO supplier, Sourcing, AP), Project Costing, and OBIEE within a tight timeline.
- Reviewed all implementation deliverables both functional and technical to minimize errors and ensure requirements were met. Reported project status to the PMO, C-Level Executives, stakeholders, and system implementers.
- Directed post-implementation P2P and Project Costing/Billing production support, documented lessons learned and enabled users’ transition from the legacy system to the ERP environment by developing UPK-based training materials and leading CRP and User training sessions.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Senior Consultant/Program Manager
- Assistant Program Manager for the upgrade of the Confidential Momentum Financial System.
- Reviewed all implementation deliverables both functional and technical. Provided feedback to the Program Management Office (PMO), and stakeholders.
- Developed User training guides; led User training sessions.
Project Manager/Quality Assurance
- Managed a team of consultants to perform the independent verification and validation (IV&V) of the newly-implemented Oracle Federal Financials Release 12.1.2 New Core Financial Management System at US Department of Labor. Performed the testing of all system components and workflows to ensure system accuracy and compliance with DOL, FISO, and GAAP standards.
- Reviewed Oracle AIM-based implementation documentation, both functional and technical to ensure compliance with Federal requirements and reported findings to the PMO, CIO, stakeholders, and the system implementer. Deliverables covered all phases of the project lifecycle including requirements, gap-fit analysis, design documents, interface design, data conversion, and setup.
- Modules implemented and evaluated: Oracle EBS Federal Administrator, GL, SLA, AP, AR, PO, i-Procurement, FA, Project Costing/Billing, Budget Execution, and Grants, plus CompuSearch, PRISM, and Informatica.
Confidential, Aliso Viejo, CA
- Project Manager for implementation of Oracle EBS Release 12 Financials, Projects (Billing and Costing), Supply Chain and OBIEE modules.
- Responsible for the full SDLC. Developed and implemented an aggressive project plan while managing client expectations. Negotiated project deliverables and reported status to the CIO and senior management
- Performed Oracle Financials module implementation steps using Oracle AIM Methodology. Created AIM BP070 and BP080 business process design documents, MD050 functional setup documents, MD070 technical design documents including SQL script specifications, and BR100 configuration and setup documents.
- Performed hands-on configuration and setup of GL, SLA, e-Business Tax, AP, AR, FA, Projects, and Procurement modules for conference room pilot (CRP) and go-live instances.