- An experienced Agile Project Manager and Scrum Master with extensive project experience from technical IoT electronics to software and web design.
- Comfortable leading in both structured environments, and those screaming for it.
- Enjoys applying the PMI standards and processes, as well as modifying them to the individual needs of the project or client.
- Seeks to define and mitigate risks, and hit important benchmarks to success.
- Natural curiosity, as well as careful analysis is the key to resolving conflicts and ensure progress.
- Successfully managed projects involving an analysis and design of avionic gateway devices for a major aerospace manufacturer. The projects involved knowledge/understanding of, designing to, and passing of Confidential DO - 160 standard testing.
- Led a cross-functional team in developing an innovative solution to home power generation’s integration to the power grid.
- Led project to develop medical component unit testing for multinational medical supplier. This included hardware as well as software/firmware and calibration systems.
- Successfully led web development team in creating a government job/career website to assist job seekers with combined information access.
- Developed an analytical process of past projects to apply towards future project estimations.
- Project Management
- Statistical and Process Analysis
- Database Creation and Utilization
- Sales Forecasting and Trend Recognition
- Lean Manufacturing and Distribution
- MS Project 2016 utilizing MS Project Server
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Visio
- JIRA and VersionOne
- Business Objects
Senior Project Manager
- Scrum Master and Project Management of team of developers both on-site and off-site during POC development of an intuitive ETL application to replace 20+ year old legacy system for a major US bank.
- Oversee requirements gathering and documentation during pre-development interfacing with multiple business and IT units.
- Achieved AWS business level certification for the Amazon Web Service (AWS).
- Research and develop best practice PM processes, tools, documentation.
- Created a Project Management structure for an expanding department within the larger compliance function including project and issues tracking.
- Manage technical quarterly SaaS releases for in-house custom application.
- Manage process definition and improvement projects for evolving functions within the department, and for those involved in enterprise wide projects
- Implemented technical issues tracking using JIRA.
- Managed cross-functional teams of engineers in electrical engineering, software/firmware developers, CAD and mechanical engineers to meet defined requirements through a multi-phased approach.
- Almost all projects managed involved RF wireless connectivity via cellular (GMS & CDMA), WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth/BTLE.
- Directed the development of cloud computing solutions for storing and analysis of collected data.
- Employed both Waterfall and Agile, as well as hybrid processes to successfully meet customer’s needs.
- Utilized knowledge of worldwide cellular technology standards and requirements.
- Average concurrent project load 7-12 projects including post production support efforts.
Senior Project Manager
- Utilized agile project management process to develop multiple websites for agency’s major client from Information Architecture/Design phase through development and site launch.
- Project Management of State government website design and front-end development .
- Manage internal projects designed using lean manufacturing methodologies.
- Developed SAP process to reduce the time from production to new sales distribution areas from up to 17 days to 2 days.
- Designed and implemented sales and production forecasting models for affiliates and acquisitions.
- Established product-slotting strategies to drive efficiencies in distribution workflow.
- Defined and implemented successful cycle counting strategy to efficiently meet and exceed mandated inventory verification standards and SOX regulations.
- Created materials and trained sales department personnel of SAP system availability functionality.
- Received service excellence recognitions for:
- Designing training programs and supporting materials.
- Process analysis resulting in increased cost efficiencies.