- Seasoned Internet professional with demonstrated abilities to manage and market a product through its life cycle - planning, analysis, design, project management and improvement phases.
- Confidential has over 15 years of accomplishments in designing and launching successful products used by Confidential customers and millions of end user consumers.
- Proven success at turning new ideas into launched products through building successful cross-functional teams, fostering a culture of design-driven product development and user experience innovation, and rolling up sleeves to get the details right.
- Equally capable at delving into product requirements and negotiating with engineers as presenting to executive-level customer decision-makers and industry analysts.
- Expert knowledge of agile development methodology,SDLC and has extensive development experience with JAVA/J2EE, PERL and ECM UML, RUP .
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
Project Lead/Project Manager
Technologies involved - JAVA, J2EE, XML,Oracle, Interwoven/Autonomy & SDLC, Adobe AEM, CQ5.
- Lead development team to build Content Management Sytem, DataBase and Front application, this system is designed to help with training and support of Allstate Roadside Service (ARS)Customer Service Representatives on ARS Partner Programs.
- Responsible for working with business side clients to develop business and functional requirements and system design for the ARS Content Management System and Website.
- Created Scope, Business Requirements, Test Strategy and UAT test case documents for the project.
- Designed the CMS system, detailed the architecture for Database and functional design for J2EE .
- Managed the project resources, client interaction and knowledge transfer activities.
- Involved in hiring, training and mentoring resources for the project.
- Created content audit documentation for the existing RoboHelp site. GAP analysis document was presented to the ARS Team.
- Guiding the editorial team for a successful content planning for the future system.
- Proposed the content re usability based on the content audit findings, also proposed the content edits/create new expected for the new system
- Create the content publishing strategy based on the user profiles of the ARS business rules.
- Defined the content management process, e.g. how the expiry process works, how edits are coordinated using the CMS system.
- Identified content map for the new system, created wire-frames and initial mockups for the business feedback. e.g.Navigation structure, Content Structure and web site out line.
- Defined IDOL search integration and search strategy for the end user.
- Mapped digital assets storage in CMS system and on the web site.
- Created process for end user interaction with content designer as the accuracy content is very important for call center operations.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Technologies involved - Enterprise Document management, FileNet P8, IBM eDiscovery manger,IBM content Collector
- Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of multiple related projects directed toward strategic EDM business initiatives
- Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization like NFS and AML services.
- Work with business team in defining the scope, project phases and team structure.
- Develop Scope, High Level Business Requirements, Detailed Business Requirements
- And guidance document for Architectural Recommendations.
- Define and initiate projects, manage cost, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
- Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives, and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent.
- Technical involvement: defining MetaData structure Email Archival, Workflow and Email notification of actors for new Account Applications, Field organization and validation routines for application form,User Roles and segregation of duties within FileNet P8 - IBM content collector and eDiscovery Manager, Reports structure and process for emails archival process, Monitoring and Alert options for system outage scenarios .
- Artifacts created: Scope definition, High Level Business Requirements, Detailed Business Requirements, Testing strategy, Test Plan, SIT scripts(Scenario Listing), UI specification, Test Summary Document,Sign Off Tracking Documents at various stages.
- Coach, mentor and lead personnel within a technical team environment.
- Present periodic Dashboard reports/status on the current program, future opportunities and client issues.
- Co-ordinate and help with system integration testing and manage change requests/enhancement request from business partners
- Co-ordinate user demos and help the business in defining User Acceptance Test criteria.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
Project Manager/Product Manager
Technologies involved - JAVA, j2EE, MYSQL, Mobile Apps, WorkLenz & Agile
- Successfully delivered Digital Business Card project for store associates to interact with customers and they’re increasing the sales, involved all phases of project from requirements to coordinating User Acceptance Testing.
- Managed and Documented PayPal integration project from end-to-end. Work involved creating project documents for internal approval, identifying the stake holders, working with PayPal and coordinating the return process with point of sale team.
- Developed and maintained a backlog of product features and functionality
- Recognized gap in existing delivery process and created a new project to resolve the existing issues. Performed end-to-end web product development - spanning product management, design, and engineering activities - for portions of its platform entirely in India and co-coordinating UAT with third party logistics providers, stores and 10 teams within Sears group
- Managed Store to Home portal for Outlet Store associates to order an item from another outlet store to customers home and there by earning commission on the sale.
- Wrote acceptance criteria’s to help QA testing and worked with User experience teams to create wireframes of desired functionalit
- Provided demos to end users/consumers on commencement of every sprint.
- Managed full project life cycle of small/medium initiatives to improve the Checkout process, Rewards points allocation, Special promotions, adding Gift Cards, Coupons functionality, UI changes, Reporting and Mobile site
- Identifying the projects/tasks as Agile and Waterfall Projects. Projects that need interactions with other business units uses Waterfall model and projects that are internal to the business units uses Agile methodology.
- Integrating Akamai, Solr Search, Bloom Reach for SEO optimization, Omniture for reporting and Mobile Site integration
- Worked with business team in defining the return/refund process for each of merchandise, the process was detailed out for each step of the order fulfillment process.
- Defining the solution and managing the work for Abandoned Cart Emails, Promotion Emails, Post purchase promotion email and integrating with machine learning systems for product recommendation in the email. Defined the rules for recommendation for each email types.
Technologies involved - JAVA, J2EE, XML, Interwoven/Autonomy, Share Point &SDLC
- Provided architecture and infrastructure recommendations on various ECM implementations. This included coordinating with the other development teams to integrate ECM into their initiatives.
- Identified the user base before committing on a project. ROI was calculated at the functional level as the resources where pricey and time was limited.
- Met with decision-makers, systems owners, and end users to define system and operations requirements.
- Responsible for project estimation for the ECM Enhancement portion of online banking.
- Documented the operational flow for multiple business areas and processes (Defined the work flows to publish the content to production after necessary business approvals in Interwoven /Autonomy ECM suite)
- Utilized standard processes, design and testing tools throughout project development life cycle.
- Coding for WorkFlows and Site publisher components and defined MetaData structure for the content.
- Worked with UI team for interface redesign.
- Created Wiki Pages/ Document libraries Using SharePoint.
Technologies involved - JAVA, J2EE, XML,Interwoven/Autonomy & SDLC
- Facilitated meetings with the appropriate subject matter experts to receive specifics on requirements.
- Created the content migration strategy for Confidential Office.
- Involved in the design and development of content management solution using Site Publisher tool from Interwoven/Autonomy.
- Developed new Work flow process for deployment scheduling in the content management system.
- Designed a system to generate the XML needed for flash components that are used in the site.
- Internally drove adoption of design-driven iterative software development process, resulting in improved UI/UE consistency, more efficient engineering, and higher product quality.
- Created Test strategy and Test plans after SRS (Software Requirements Specification), reviewed with business.
Web Site Migration Project Lead
Technologies involved - JAVA, J2EE, XML,Interwoven/Autonomy &Agile
- Documented the existing content management process and identified the areas for improvement.
- Developed new work flow for content publishing taking into account Bank’s security policy.
- New process for managing the digital assets and tagging them for internal search and for
- Developed and reviewed Business Requirement Documents (BRDs).
- Developed Taxonomies for Metatagger to use from published financial taxonomies.
- Performed analysis to determine and verify business requirements and functional design.
- Involved in the design and development of content management system using interwoven/Autonomy content management tool.
- Created Document management frame work using TeamSite for research team to create and publish finance related files. Created WorkFlows for document publishing.
- Developed Taxonomies for managing the published content.
- Estimated project time on tasks, schedule and costs, measuring and monitoring results to deliverable, risk and issue identification, change management and provided training as well as documentation for end users.
- Conducted meetings with third party resource providers, understood data capture and business processes, disaster recovery planning and implementation, oversaw design and database modeling teams, change management, reported progress to clients, and resolved issues to complete project on-time and on-budget.
Enterprise Content Management Consultant
Technologies involved - JAVA, J2EE, XML,Interwoven/Autonomy, Perl &SDLC
- Coordinated efforts with the projects' clients and UI technical team members to identify scope for the proof of concept.
- Responsible for project estimation for the content management portion of the project.
- Designed and implemented the proof of concept for the NYC OFT site.
- Created a proof of concept for the redesign of the New York state office of technology’s website and content management process.
- Developed, led and executed implementation plans for the project.
- Provided evaluation and acquired vendor training program for ongoing client use.
Technologies involved - JAVA, J2EE, XML,Interwoven/Autonomy, Perl &Agile
- Developed the process for synchronizing content repositories in Interwoven/Autonomy content management tool.
- Defined the work flow process to publish the content on to production server. The involved identifying the authoring and approval process
- Met aggressive deadlines for simultaneous projects in fast paced “Agile” and “Lean” environments
- Analyzed and documented existing code and processes for enhancement projects
- Created flowcharts for existing and conceptual applications.
- Worked on CapitalOne.com online banking portal for various enhancement projects.
- Communicated with diverse people from multiple lines of business to complete assigned tasks/projects
- Gathered and documented business requirements and created plans for technical team.
- Involved in transforming requirements into stories and prioritizing them for the technical team to fix or create.
- Assisted scrum master in sprint planning with project inputs like the priority chart, backlog chart, and burn down chart and risk mitigation.
- Conducted post sprint review with clients and teams (development and QA) in identifying the areas for improvement for the next sprint.