- Experienced Project Manager professional managing day to day operations activities for various infrastructures and implementation of projects to support products delivered to customers. Extensive experience in managing I.T. projects involving infrastructure upgrades, data center closures/migrations, and disaster recovery site development.
- Experienced with creating, maintaining project plans, status reports, document repositories, and run - books
- Project planning, status reports
- Release/Change/Incident Management
- Systems Analysis
- Implementation Lifecycle
- Online ITIL, SIX Sigma training
- SharePoint 2010
- HP Service Center
- HP Asset Manager
- Operations Acceptance Testing (OAT)
- Operations Acceptance Checklist (OAC)
- Technical Writing (2nd Level Support documentation (run books, service recovery plans, )
Skills: Strong Leadership abilities, Excellent Communications skills, Strong decision making skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team, knowledge of SharePoint, Change Management, Release Management, and ITIL. Knowledge of C++, HTML, SQL-Plus
Applications: MS Office Suite, Project, Visio, HP Asset Center & Service Manager (SM7), Aperture-Vista, and SharePoint
Confidential, Nutley, NJ
Planning Engineer/Project Manager
- Executed all project management activities including status meetings, status reports, issue tracking, budget management, and risk management (operational, compliance, and project risk).
- Captured important points thru meeting minutes and disseminated to all attendees on weekly basis including operation program manager (OPM).
- Coordinated technical and design resources for installations, migrations, data cleansing, integrations, and testing for data center applications and infrastructure.
- Updated weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reporting in Clarity requirements across projects managed for Sales & Trading (S&T)/Finance & Risk
- Designed and maintained Product team SharePoint portals for ease of access to documentation necessary to support effective delivery of services to clients.
- Identified and addressed change management and communications needs stemming from project implementation.
- Ensured appropriate and timely communication of changes, as well as effective change management planning and strategy implementation of S&T Projects
- Communicated to critical project stakeholders, including business peers (Product & development team) and Operations delivery teams
- Collaborated with various team in other strategic business units to tackle day to day operations related issues arising through project activities raised by parties involved in projects & escalated when necessary.
- Worked with operations to agree to service & support models for operations support (SLAs) and work with implementation & support team members.
- Assisted with creation and maintenance of products and project documentation such as runbooks, work instructions, disaster recovery plans
- Managed IT assets and software components, and established processes for periodic update
- Created training programs for 1st & 2nd level support for S&T products
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
- Developed PMO guidelines & procedures, which brought forth specific policies on effectively managing infrastructure related projects from origination to completion.
- Created case studies for projects such as Candlewood Infrastructure Refresh which provided the firm with techniques necessary for similar projects in the pipeline.
- Designed & implemented PMO, which led to successful completion of projects in terms of scope, duration, and budget.
- Managed Project Management Office along with Infrastructure Group of 8 FTE’s and 2 consultants
- Managed & developed plan for a $500s thousand project in which 12 engineers were deployed to 114 hotel sites for infrastructure property management upgrades. Proper planning & monitoring resulted in the firm receiving additional project opportunities with Staybridge Suites, and Candlewood.
- Managed multiple project & provided weekly status reports to clients for following projects: TSIG, Matrixapps, UNAUSA, Reuters, Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG),AXA, and Home Insurance
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Developed a strategic plan for the CEO of Art Oil Canvas Paintings, which resulted in additional distribution channels & market share at law offices, retail stores, and real estate agencies.
- Constructed industry & firm analysis, which provided the firm’s standing with the industry. The analysis allowed the firm to reevaluate their product offerings & distribute marketing efforts to oil canvases instead of commodity posters & greeting cards.
Confidential, Whippany, NJ
- Identified & placed 4 out of 5 IT professionals to Fortune 500 companies
- Interviewed & screened prospective employees for clients providing them with professionals to fulfill technical positions at cost effective rate.