Project management professional with progressive experience in managing projects, programs and portfolios in enterprise PMO environment in different size organizations. Demonstrated success managing matrixed information technology teams in an enterprise and non - enterprise industries. Background in technical IT roles such as IT architecture and operations. Strategic leader with a sense of aligning solution to business strategy. Led key technical programs/projects involving infrastructure delivery and vendor relations. Successfully met business objectives, managed global IT teams, established project timelines, and provided financial oversight on projects with budgets of $2M+. Adroit influencer, generating buy in from leadership across multiple business units on initiatives such as process re-engineering, implementation of information technology hardware/software and compliance. Successfully managed teams of 15+ resources. Exhibits exceptional interpersonal communication, analytical skills and dynamic problem-solving skills.
- Project/Program/Portfolio management
- Specialties - Technology, Logistics, Infrastructure, Marketing, Operations, Quality, and Regulatory.
- Leadership of diverse team (internal and outsourced)
- Product Information and logistics management
- Cost, Schedule and Scope management
- Systems and Application Integration
- Customer & Sponsor Focused Delivery
- Executive & Stakeholder Management
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Executive reporting & presentations
- PMO governance (Maturity level 3)
- Microsoft Office
- MS Project
- Service Now
- Project Management Life Cycle (PMBOK)
- Waterfall & Agile Project Management
Sr. IT Project/Program Manager - Team lead
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Worked with internal clients to clearly identify project scope, requirements, dependencies and deliverables.
- Collaborated with Technical staff to develop cost, resource ad delivery estimates
- Consistently conveyed the budget and schedule progress and risks of the projects to Executive management
- Developed and implemented IT Infrastructure programs to improve IT ROI, time-to-market application releases, and data protection.
- Implemented a sunken IT assets infrastructure refresh program producing savings of $2 million in licensing fees.
- Established a project selection process with an executive oversight committee and project approval process enabling the enterprise to redirect freed capital to new projects.
- Created project proposals, manage capital budgets, develop project schedules and monitor progress against business requirements and technical support plans.
- Effectively prepared and presented monthly executive operating steering committee presentations to communicate project goals, successes and future deliverables for the infrastructure team.
PMO Sr. Project Manager
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Transformed PMO maturity level from 1 to 2
- Provided a continuous alignment of project scope with strategic business objectives
- Type of projects - Logistics, Product Release, Marketing
- Maintained effective communication to keep all stakeholders involved with the project
- Initiated, coordinated, and enforced systems, policies, and procedures
- Run IT infrastructure projects to improve IT ROI, Data protection, and compliance
- Member of IT steering committee advising CIO on multiyear plan.
- Increased server virtualization rate from 10% to 75% (VMware) by planning and executing $1.5M data center relocation project of 2000 server assets hosting 145 business applications in Prod, DR and Dev/QA testing data center environments.
Manager of IT/PMO
Confidential, Hallandale, Florida
- Managed a large program for Information Technology casinos systems (Slot management, Point of Sale, Door Access Control, Biometric, Surveillance, Accounting, Help Desk and security related systems) during a period of 20 months with $1.6M budget
- Implemented implement and integrate casino and hotel systems). Examples are Hotel system that included Reservations system, POS, Room access control, VOD, Mini Bar system, Security and other system. Budget $3.75 MM
- Operating systems - VMWare and Windows 20XX including other Microsoft products like (SCOM, SCCM, Active Directory and many others). Participated in refresh OS upgrade projects.
- Negotiation and implementation of a multi-year telecommunication service bundle (internet, voice, long distance and video conferencing) which yielded saving of $800K per year.
- Consolidated the purchasing power for all three properties to achieve cost savings of $500K annually.
Confidential, Plantation, Florida
- Managed a large project to deploy 250 Microsoft Windows 2003 servers and 30,000 imaged laptops to the Broward County School District. Project lasted 7 months and involved 30 direct reports and 30 cross-functional team members.
- Negotiated favorable terms with suppliers (equipment leasing) and telecommunications providers.
- Championed standardization of hardware and infrastructure device lifecycle, from purchase to disposal.