- Accomplished management professional with 12 + years of progressive experience within E - commerce and Financial companies.
- Experienced in various SDLC (Waterfall/Agile), SCRUM, SAFe & ITIL methodologies.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments across the organization following Agile/SCRUM and/or Waterfall project management.
- Ability to identify, lead and execute process improvements.
- Ability to motivate and mentor co-workers.
- Aptitude to manage provided resources efficiently and effectively, ability to manage and build a team.
- Agile thinker and creative problem-solver.
- Ability to communicate effectively and able to influence, orally and in writing.
MS Office, MS Windows, Linux/Unix, IIS, HTML, Gomez, Keynote, Adobe Site Catalyst, Remedy, ServiceNow, Slack, HipChat, TFS, GIT, JIRA, Rally, Confluence.
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
Agile Project Manager
- Facilitated project/product delivery in Confidential 's Software as a Service (SaaS) platform, hosting Web & Mobile apps,which serves thousands of small, midsize and enterprise clients utilizing, Confidential 'S emergency notification services & alerting Api's.
- Principal Agile Project & Product Delivery Manager for Confidential 's projects/products.
- Managed Scrum teams and release team( DevOps/QA/DBA), helped teams to be more self organized & accountable in delivering quality software on agreed schedule by following Scrum & Agile techniques.
- Managed overseas and onshore vendors providing software development and maintenance services.
- Managed the relationship between Confidential business teams & Confidential technology teams.
- Ran the project kick off meetings to discuss scope, timeline, and resources assignment.
- Participated in release planning meetings where current and upcoming Projects/Product features were discussed and put on a roadmap/calendar.
- Worked with CPO, CTO, Engineering Director and QA Manager to prioritize release content and then work on delivering it on agreed schedule.
- Facilitated and coordinated weekly release activities from QA environment to production environment.
- Implemented and improved SDLC processes to streamline product delivery workflow.
- Provided weekly status updates to management regarding progress of different projects & Daily updates on state of current release, including any risks/roadblocks & suggested mitigation.
- Delivered the following significant initiatives that enabled company to capture global markets and secure its place as a leader in the emergency notification space: upgrading SQL DB and web applications to support foreign languages, making significant improvement on web user interface by making it more intuitive and user friendly, upgrades to award winning mobile app, which now supports major web functionality on mobile platform, Porting over major functionalities from recently acquired company's software to Confidential 's platform.
Confidential, New York, NY
Agile Program Manager( Sr Scrum Master)
- Managed a Program to re-platform & migrate Confidential ’s legacy credit card applications, Card App & Card Shop, to new technology stack (Angular JS /Node/Java Spring) and to move them to Confidential 's private cloud.
- Worked alongside IT Engineering functional directors, business directors/VP's' & product owners to properly understand business concerns & requirement to plan and deliver product/features at a realistic time frame agreeable to all.
- Facilitated planning & coordinating activities of five agile teams release activities following continuous integration & deployment.
- Helped established feature level planning at portfolio level in Rally so that all the user stories can be tied to their respective features, allowing management better visibility on what features are being worked on by which teams and when they are scheduled for delivery.
- Ran weekly Scrum of Scrum meetings to discuss and address team issues, dependencies and risks as they happen in sprint.
- Attended teams Scrum ceremonies to see what is done right and what needs improvement so that teams can be helped to progress to achieve high agile maturity.
- Set up & ran weekly program board meeting to discuss sprint roadmaps & address program level risks and dependencies.
- Helped facilitate the Show & Tell meetings at the end of the sprint.
- Coached Scrum masters on Scrum activities (planning poker, velocity, capacity planning, sizing stories, sprint planning/grooming, MVP, definition of Done)
- Created release process for new applications to be followed by the DevOps team.( how the code will move from dev to prod environment (entry & exist criteria)
- Worked with internal QA team, Confidential ’s Quality Assurance team and another business unit's program managers to get the new application properly integrated with credit card decision engine, quality tested, approved and ready for production launch.
- Kept & distributed monthly program level metrics for E-Apply, US Digital Acquisition technology department.
- Prepared the Scrum teams & product owners to get ready for Scale Agile release planning meeting.
Confidential, New York, NY
Associate Director, Digital Release & Agile Program Manager/ Digital Product Development
- Managed programs such as Web Site Performance, Assistive Compliance (Web & Mobile Web), Release Management (Web, Mobile Web, Mobile Apps, API) for Confidential ’s Web/Mobile Web & Mobile Apps channels.
- Facilitated Roadmaps creation for products owned by Global Digital Team (made up of 15 + teams) & created a strategy to keep them updated.
- Product owner for Site Performance program, provided vision for site performance and help pick the user stories that provided ROI and to make sure that site(s) performance is improved with every release.
- Distributed weekly Site Performance dashboard to senior leadership team, which reflected past weeks site performance and highlights for Confidential ’s nine brands.
- Worked with AET team to introduce the Safe portfolio planning methodology (Safe Program Board) to do product risk, dependency, funding analysis with Global Digital Team (business) and Confidential IT.
- Managed vendors who were performing release management & code deployment for Confidential ’s nine Web & Mobile sites.
- Member of Agile Enablement Team to set and enforce best Agile/Scrum practices for Digital’s agile product development teams.
Confidential, New York, NY
Release Lead & Scrum Master
- Preformed release management duties for Confidential .com sites, meeting rooms sites, mobile apps and offline systems in a matrix organization.
- Worked closely with Stakeholders, Developers, System Engineers, NOC, and Quality Assurance team members through all phases of the release cycle to ensure releases are implemented on schedule.
- Managed risks and resolved issues that affected release scope, schedule and quality.
- Communicated release details and schedules to the business and IT stakeholders as required.
- Worked with BA/PM to get status update /approval on UAT from business owners.
- Coordinated between DevOps, Engineering, DBA and IT team to get the Application Deployment System ready for QA and Production.
- Worked on getting release sign off from IT management, QA and business owners before release implementation.
- Ran production releases from start to end and made sure all project implementation steps are done in order and in timely manner.
- Established, Analyzed improved and documented release processes.
- Performed Scrum Master duties for a team consisting of collocated and virtual team members working on two week sprint cycle to fix critical bugs, security & compliance items.
- Ran daily stand up meeting with cross-functional project team to determine user stories/tasks progression and mitigated hindrances and risks.
- Met with team & Business & IT stakeholders to determine/prioritize the scope for upcoming sprint/release.
- Ran retrospective meeting post sprint to discuss what went well & what needs improvement.
- Sent out weekly project/sprint status report to project team and senior management.
- Maintained weekly/monthly production application release calendar.
Confidential, New York, NY
Service Delivery and Release Support Specialist
- Provided day-to-day Service Delivery support for a global e-commerce company, which hosted and supported 21 major websites.
- Duties included preventing web sites down time, improving performance of the web sites, driving down the rate of incidents and managing clients’ expectations by systematically and proactively managing client (brands) communication/concerns.
- Utilizing ITIL processes to perform root cause analysis on reoccurring incidents and promoting them to Problem/Change Management.
- Participating in daily and weekly Incident, Problem and Change/Release Management meetings.
- Conducting post mortem meetings post release with in house technical teams such as Application Development, Network/System, Database and Mainframe team for any operational issues discovered.
- Managed outages and scheduled maintenance communication to all the stakeholders.
- Verified and updated technical code release documents.
- Facilitated the code release process from start to finish by coordinating with different technical teams and project management teams.
- Managed weekly/monthly production application release schedules.
- Played a key role in outsourcing project to move Level One operations support to India.
- Made sure that all operational incidents are properly documented, updated and resolved in timely manner.
- Examined and streamlined IT operational processes to work efficiently and effectively.
- Created and maintained documentation for operation staff in NY and also for level one team located in India.
- Provided 24X7 coverage during weekends and off hours.
- Project lead for various initiatives within Operations Department; lead PM for the Outsourcing Level One Support to India project.
Confidential, New York, NY
Application Support Analyst
- Assisted Confidential ’s departments by providing 24/7 technical support for Credit Union’s core processing application (XP) running on AIX operating system.
- Scheduled, executed and monitored daily, weekly and monthly batch jobs on XP Core processing banking application.
- Performed daily system checks to ascertain that all the critical processes and systems are up and running.
- Backed up daily application logs on tapes and sending them offsite for storage.
- Created, updated and modified data center procedures and trained new datacenter employees.