- Project Management, ITSM Process, Project Implementation, Business Analyst, Incident and Change Management.
- Software Delivery Process Capabilities; Process Improvement and Re - engineering, CMM, ITIL, TTM and Lean Six Sigma.
- Total Quality Management Trained and Certified - Confidential Deming Quality
- Technical Skills; Linux, Microsoft, Networking, Telecom, Infrastructure, Mainframe, and Mid Range Environments.
- Banking/Credit, Sales/Marketing & Telecommunications Experience
Confidential, Amherst, NY
ITSM Project Manager
- Contract ITSM Transformation Project which involved moving Request Catalog Items from Confidential to ServiceNow by gathering requirements, investigating current tool and process, current mode of operations.
- Provide ServiceNow tools team with requirements for workflow development. Work with Project manager and Catalog owner to help list flows, categorize, prioritize and help develop approaches towards front ending many current tools for Services, all related to On-boarding, Privileged Access and Procurement.
- Assistance in moving Infrastructure Enterprise Integration Project based activities to Request centric type Delivery and Automation.
- Helped in reviewing ITSM Process Framework alignment and assisting Catalog Owner with setting up Service Management Governance.
Confidential, Amherst, NY
IT Project Manager
- Combined Project Methodology for Telecom and Infrastructure Projects.
- Utilizing MSProject Enterprise & CAPPM for PMO Forecasting/Budgeting.
- RASCI Roll Alignment
- HP Service Manager
- Lead role for Cisco ISE Work Instruction creation and Service Stand Up activities.
- HP Asset Center usage
- Rollout of Cisco ISE Guest SSIDs and Enterprise Network Wireless Strategy for Bank Wide usage.
- Cisco ISE Portal Testing
- Other projects included Proxy, Oracle and Active Directory for IT Infrastructure Group.
- Financial oversight and planning including Cisco ISE Vendor Management and Negotiation.
- Work with M&T Internal Digital Workspace Initiatives.
Confidential, Chesterbrook, PA
Application and Infrastructure Inventory Analyst Lead
- Accountable from Provider side for successfully executing Enterprise System Inventory Project.
- Project Management & Process Refinement which included interface with Application Management from Provider side. This included daily feedback and interface with Organizational Change Management.
- Perform Application Segmentation and Inventory Activities.
- Assist with creation of Application Profile documentation to track infrastructure, application and dependency information.
- Coordinate with Application Owners/SMEs.
- Training Coordination and Execution for Offshore Support
- Coordinate with Enterprise Architecture, Configuration Management and Infrastructure functions of Confidential
- Quality assurance on data updated in CMDB and Aris Process Model.
- Provide status dashboard.
Confidential, Norristown, PA
- BA responsibilities with end customer include; Design, Implementation, Enhancements with Migration to ITSM BMC Remedy Tools specifically Remedy On Demand Implementation..
- Work with Customers including capabilities such as Service Owners, Towers, Application Owners, Reporting and Business Intelligence teams.
- Responsible for contributing to the design and architecture for small or medium projects with current customer towards a goal of implementing Remedy on Demand, ADDM and CMDB.
- ITSM Process expertise with Incident, Problem, Change, Release Management, Service Level Management and Service Request/Catalog.
- Other Business Analyst responsibilities include working with customer directly for requirements and data reviews.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
ITIL Process / Workflow Analyst IT SMART Program
- Project Management Activities - Oversee and manage ITIL Process portion of Migration Plan for each assigned migrating Account.
- Mentoring Account Team ITIL Process SMEs including including Training Coordination and Execution for Offshore Support Teams.
- Interface with resources including Data, Reporting, Project Management, Solutions Architect, Networking Representation and Project Leader.
- ITILv3 Process review and alignment includes; Change Management, Incident, Problem, Release and Deployment Management, Catalog, Service Level Management and Service Request Management.
- Escalates key issues and suggests resolutions to Process Core Team Leader.
- Performs ITILv3 Process presentations, process & tool comparisons and gap analysis.
- Provides weekly status on process activities for each migrating account.
- Verifies all process deliverable items are complete and on time.
- Supports Account Process SMEs in coordination and successful completion of all Process end-to-end test scripts.
- Ensures process communication across all Migration Team SMEs is accurate, consistent and effective.
- Utilizes knowledge of the legacy EDS Service Delivery Architecture (SDA) and HP Standard Reference Architecture (SRA) to ensure successful process on-boarding onto SRA platform.
- Collaborates with Process SMEs, Accounts and Stakeholders to research and elicit, analyze, validate and document process mappings, and to ensure that those mappings accurately reflect true business needs for each Account.
- Acts as an ITIL process / tool authority and interacts with other team members as the point of contact in support of Process.
- Maintains subject matter expertise in HP ITIL v3 processes and supporting SRA tools.
- Develops process workaround and supports / validates creation / modification of Client-specific process collateral to address each Customer’s contractual requirements as necessary.
- Contribution and use of Process Team’s SharePoint Site and created account team SharePoint Sites.
- Tools in use: Quality Center, Service Center, Service Manager, MSProject and SharePoint.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Requirements Gathering in a Telecommunications Environment.
- Technical Analysis of Network Operations Service Center Processes
- CMM Level Assessment, Risk Analysis & Process Transformation Analysis.
- ITIL Framework Assessment
- Produced Technical Diagrams and helped to author final assessment reports to NOC Frontier management.
- Some travel was involved.
Confidential, Rochester, NYProject Analyst
- Application support included following applications; Banner, Luminous, Jenzabar, Datatel, Blackboard, WebCT, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Active Directory and Java.
- Supported 15 Universities with Helpdesk Service Support.
- Helpdesk support included Network, OS Support, Wireless Configuration, Email Support, Portal Web Support, Printer Support, SIS ERP Application support and some telecommunications troubleshooting.
- Identity Verification, Password Resets, Printer setups, Hardware support, OS support (Apple and Wintel)
Confidential, Rochester, NY & Sarasota, FL
- Structured ASPX pages for database data entry and reporting.
- Tools Setups; Visual Studio 2005VNC, Mono Develop / VBNC (.net)
- MySQL Training & Setup, included Functional Design, preparation of Table and Form Design.
- Data Recovery
- GIS Tools - Setup and Intermediate use; GRASS, Quantum GIS, ESRI ArcGIS.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Requirements Gathering of Functional and Technical Process Flows.
- Mercury Test Director and MS SharePoint used for tracking/reporting/staging of SIT (System Integrated Testing) and UAT Testing.
- Mainframe/Midrange/Web UAT Testing Development.
- Preparation for On-Site War Room & On-Site UAT Testing Lab including Hardware.
- Turn UAT Criteria into Test Cases and Scripting.
- Define and Review UAT Execution Schedule.
- Conduct UAT Execution Kickoff Meetings.
- Integrated Test Execution Validation & Defect Remediation.
Incident Change Manager
- Incident Meeting Facilitation
- Incident Review and Preparation - Involved setting up bridge calls for Major Incidents.
- Change Control Facilitation CAB, Cadence and Communication between affected parties. Review and Approval included:
- Certification / Development
- Network Change Review
- Server Maintenance Window adherence
- Interfaced with representatives for shared changes included Travelocity and American Airlines.
- Facilitated Daily CAB Ticket Review meetings.
Project & Change Manager
- PM support activities included all Confidential Enterprise Level Applications using standard SDLC Methodologies and SEI CMM Level 2 & 3 Compliance with walk throughs performed routinely.
- Implementation Project Management Support Activities:
- Project Startup Activities - Requirements Gathering, SOW Statement of Work evaluation and communication.
- Project Communications Management Activities - Facilitated and managed all meetings, Cadence and Communication including Project A-Level.
- Integrated Schedule Planning - Managed and created Implementation, Contingency, Risk and Touchpoint Plan Documents using team proprietary software and MS Project. Milestones, Work Breakdown Progress, Resource Allocation included.
- Resource Planning - Interface with Service Desk, Service Delivery, SCM Software Configuration Management, Performance Team, Helpdesk, DBAs, Engineering and Management.
- Project Shut Down Activities - Facilitation Post Implementation Lessons Learned Meetings, Project Incidents and Results documented to DB and communicated.
- Participated in Software Quality Assurance Activities - SQA
- Mainframe Releases and Software Upgrades (MQ Series, ORACLE, CA and Proprietary Confidential Applications)
- Veritas Cluster Project Planning
- Technology Upgrades and Hardware Changes, including Maintenance Outages.
- Oracle Releases & Upgrades (Patch/PE)
- Change Management Activities and Support:
- Change Control Facilitation CAB Meetings.
- Infrastructure, Network and Hardware Planning Support.
- Mainframe Test Environment Maintenance and Planning.
- CMPT Change Management Group Unit Testing & UAT Testing support on demand for internal toolsets, outward web presence to Confidential customers .
- Toolsets included Microsoft SQL Server Database, Peregrine Service Center Digital Workflow, MS Project, Customer Website and Forms which tracked all Change Management Projects.
- Facilitated weekly CAB Ticket Review for SOX & Security related Tickets.
- Implemented and provided back office service desk support for Confidential Sales Tracking Software (CRM) Xsellerator, ValueQuix, Peoplesoft Billing and Contracts Applications.
- Interfaced with Customer and Staff to ensure quality support on twenty-three other enterprise wide software products from a Tier I service desk role.
- Previous experience with Confidential as an subject matter expert status on many applications.
- Gained experience in Remedy, ACM, and Mainframe internal tools.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sales & Sales Support
- Provided systems consulting support services implementing Document Outsourcing Solutions. Product delivered included Confidential equipment, labor, contract printing solutions and technical services.
- Two years of Sales of Preferred Account Printing Contracts
- One year Sales of Special Events Equipment Solutions as an Account Representative.
- System exposure and training with Novell Services, Fiery Postscript Printing Products, Apple, Unix, VAX and Variable Data Printing.
- Position included Requirements Gathering, Sales Territory Financial Management, Proposal Writing, Meeting Facilitation, Public Sales Presentation, Training and Public Product Demonstration.
- Trained in Confidential Sales, Requirements Gathering, and Management by Fact.
Direct Marketing Coordinator & Communications Representative
- Direct Marketing position provided needed inside sales training and opportunity to sell via telephone outbound and inbound equipment consulting to potential and existing Confidential Customers.
- Sales Territory covered all Midtown Manhattan with Lead Submission and coverage services for up to 30 sales representatives.
- Communications Representative Position afforded me the opportunity of being trained in Telecommunications Services and Confidential Quality Training (Deming).