Change Management professional with extensive project management experience including communications strategy, training development and strategic project implementation. Change Management Certification from Prosci, PMP certification in process and Degree in Master of Business Administration with emphasis in Leadership and Organizational Change.
TECHNICAL SKILLS:Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Access, Publisher
Change Management: PROSCI certification in ADKAR
Organizational Change Manager
- OCM Workstream lead and subject matter expert for large scale security, network and services transformation program.
- Primary contact for the OCM activities associated with widespread security infrastructure and policy changes for the University - wide IT support provider.
- Provided stakeholder engagement, communications support and training support for the technology policy changes to the S|C Program Manager including organizing the change agent network.
- Provided leadership for the enablement of an ECMO functional unit within ITS.
Project Manager - Odyssey Guide and File
- Directly responsible for management, development and implementation of Odyssey Guide and File Modules assisting Self-Help Centers Statewide.
- Conducted ongoing stakeholder meetings for both ongoing collaboration and project outreach.
- Development of the project plan with key milestones and deliverables.
- Worked with Court Executives and Judicial Council to insure key milestones were met.
- Developed project sustainability plan for ongoing outreach and support.
Project Manager/Change Management Lead - Asset Management
- Expert in change management processes, provided guidance to project and leadership teams change management.
- Executed project initiatives from the development and implementation of change plans in the areas of sponsorship, training, communication, guidance, and resistance management around the creation of an asset register.
- Collaborated with business leads to create tailored communication strategies that focused on reaching people at the right level.
- Monitored effectiveness of change plans and strategies through various feedback loops or measurements including focus groups, townhalls and other collaborative forums.
- Continuously improving the change management process to gain maximum benefit, mitigate risks and address additional communication and training needs.
Technology Project Manager
- Collaborated with multiple stakeholder groups including attorneys, community representatives, court personnel and leadership of community-based organizations on strategic community based technology solutions for the low-income population statewide.
- Supported both internal and external customers in the use of technology to increase efficiency and lower costs. Identified the change management needs for internal stakeholders, developed communications and training plans and conducted training.
- Communicated with development teams and end users, including leadership, to promote effective change management approaches, worked as a subject matter expert in training cross functional teams and insured “buy-in’ from all stakeholders.
Strategic Management Consultant
- Assisted in the organization transition from non-profit to the for-profit sector by developing the business plan for a new technology based legal services start-up - including the market analysis and research, marketing plan and collection of historical data to create a forecast for sales and establish a valuation for the company.
- Extensive communications with stakeholders, including organization leadership, Board Members and potential investors to determine the benefits and goals of transitioning the business.
- Developed a creative pitch deck using PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat and for potential investment presentations for venture capital firms, investment firms and high net worth individuals.
Lead Project Manager
- Project Manager throughout the software development life cycle for several different web-based software development projects including the supervision of matrix project teams.
- Web campaigns including online curriculum development, technology planning and social media implementation.
- Communicated with stakeholders, including clients and users, to determine the requirements and goals of software development projects.
- Worked collaboratively with clients on communications planning.
- Maintained all training documentation.
Org. Development Consultant / Project Coordinator
- Responsibilities included the establishment of Organizational Change Management initiatives, utilizing instructional design and communications channels to address needed improvements to business processes and human performance in Systems environment at the headquarters of a Confidential Insurance in Bloomington, IL.
- Developed partnerships between business leaders and systems teams to achieve strategic, large-scale technology solutions.
- Utilized the Procsci ADKAR Methodology for change management projects.
- Created training modules in several different mediums - online, independent study and seminar style using PowerPoint, Photoshop, Fireworks and InDesign - for project adoption personnel and stakeholders.