An experienced Infrastructure Project Manager with experience in the Pharmaceutical, Insurance and Financial Industries. Skilled in cultivating excellent relationships, and communicating effectively across the organization to build focused and productive teams. Expertise in Infrastructure Design and Deployment, Service Delivery Management, IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) deployment and implementation, Identity Access Management, and End User support. Experienced in Datacenter migration, consolidation and services deployments. Projects includes IT Datacenter Infrastructure projects up to $5M.
Confidential, Branchburg, New Jersey
Senior Project Manager
- Managed multiple projects deploying ARaaS (Application Release as a Service) services utilizing VMWARE vRA as the platform. Applications were deployed in support of Windows and Linux Servers Platforms.
- Managed the Agile project to deploy the initial and follow up releases of the SMART IT Portal to be used for application deployment as well as other support services.
- Managed the Agile project to deploy Confidential REST API interface for Remedy APIs.
- Managed the deployment of the Application Library. This library will be a distribution point for server applications for both Windows and Linux.
- Deployed Orchestration to facilitate the shutdown and startup of SAP and supporting services during SAP Maintenance windows.
Confidential, Jersey City, New Jersey
ITIL Incident Manager /Problem Manager/Change Manager
- Responsible for coordinating support activities being delivered by outsourced service delivery teams.
- Chartered with Project for the enhancement of the current Incident Management processes and the development of Problem and Change Management Process for the application support area.
- Responsible for monitoring the vendor performance and reporting metrics to management
Confidential, New Jersey
ITIL Incident Manager
- Responsible for working with the service delivery and application support teams to manage incidents across all infrastructure and applications.
Confidential, Weehawken, New Jersey
ITIL Problem Manager
- Responsible for working with the software service delivery teams to identify and deploy fixes or process improvements in order to reduce incidents. Develop project plans to address identified risks. Processes deployed utilize SDLC principles and ITIL framework.
- Managed application and infrastructure remediation Projects coming out of Problem Management.
- Met with Managing Directors on a weekly basis to review Project/Problem status.
Confidential, West Long Branch, NJ
- Provided training in MS Office 2010 covering basic and intermediary levels.
- Trained on an introduction to Infrastructure and Computer Security
Confidential, New York, NY
Infrastructure Project Manager (Contract)
- Managed data access and security projects for mainframe and shared systems encompassing data security, data obfuscation, and protection of PII.
- Developed SAN storage model and plan for centralized NICE call recording/management system supporting multiple divisions and locations.
- Led the upgrade and migration of XENAPP to a new VMWARE/Citrix infrastructure. The project included deployment of new virtual servers and expansion of existing XENAPP farm.
- Managed the project to develop interim processes for Change and Release management for the transition from ServiceNow to Remedy.
Confidential, Trenton, NJ
Service deliver lead Application support
- Managed documentation project to unify multiple documentation sets into a single documentation stream.
- Developed streamlined training program reducing training time from four weeks to one.
Confidential, Rahway, NJ
Service Delivery Manager, Deskside Services
- Under the PMO office I managed the design and implimentation of the Service Delivery Plan for SAP related hardware being deployed to the Manufacturing Plant sites.
- Led organizational restructuring project to streamline support processes and reduce inventory.
- Enhanced the overall performance of the team by establishing global communication practices. This included increased information sharing between the various offices and standardized processes globally.
Service Delivery Manager
- Integrated multiple small companies into the Confidential Exchange Organization.
- Organized the global support teams to support Active Directory, Exchange, and Messaging Services. These teams consisted of direct reports in the US, Brussels, and Singapore along with dotted line reports in Latin America.
- Restructured the Exchange/Messaging Service team into separate application and hardware support teams.
- Established follow the sun support policies allowing activities related to open critical incidents to be handed off between regional support centers.
- Led the IAM project to migrate to Active Directory. This project designed all access and management processes surrounding the AD.
- Developed Group Policy management policies and procedures.
- As part of the IAM project, deployed Role based administration model.
- Deployed Change Management and Documentation Management best practices to the organization.
- Coordinated test and validation for line of business application moving into the Active Directory. This included managing a VMWARE ESX environment to facilitate application testing.